Marvel woke up today and said......let me remind y'all who the fuck we are!!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro... let them cook. Why can't they? Do it right and if the fans are willing Deadpool shows these fans will accept anything.

We will see if your right.

Bookmarked
Oh me and you are on the same page with marvel studios! And I fully give them props and support. I’ve always stated this “downfall” or how marvel has been viewed lately is well over stated! Although the marvels was horrible lol lol. But yes I believe in them. Just don’t mess up Doom!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Oh me and you are on the same page with marvel studios! And I fully give them props and support. I’ve always stated this “downfall” or how marvel has been viewed lately is well over stated! Although the marvels was horrible lol lol. But yes I believe in them. Just don’t mess up Doom!!

Feige the finisher got this.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Robert Downey Jr.
Doctor Doom

Is it just me.

Or has any of you old school comic heads noticed that Downey’s outfit is very similar to the old school “Mole Man” from the early Fantastic Four Days.

The FF movie is debuting soon.

Hmmm….

JG2_0637_pYnCmsep-e1722141697676.jpeg

GTi-OODXUAAxrZh.jpg

mole-man.jpg

91qnctgPqfL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

clean.jpg

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Robert Downey Jr.
Doctor Doom

Is it just me.

Or has any of you old school comic heads noticed that Downey’s outfit is very similar to the old school “Mole Man” from the early Fantastic Four Days.

The FF movie is debuting soon.

Hmmm….

JG2_0637_pYnCmsep-e1722141697676.jpeg

GTi-OODXUAAxrZh.jpg

mole-man.jpg

91qnctgPqfL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

clean.jpg
There is definately some trickery with this casting. That's why I'm not gonna say it's good or bad. The DOOMSDAY colors are green like Doom, and the Secret Wars colors are orange like Iron Man. Something is up and I actually hope no one figures it out

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I like the tone of the film glad to see they are taking this series also they nrought back zemo i still need to dee more before im sold on it

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Fuck SONY for using Rhino and other Spider-Man villains in their BS films. Doing so doesn't allow Marvel to use them in their Tom Holland Spidey films.
Tom Holland's Spidey is part of both the MCU and SSU AFAIK. Vulture appeared in Morbius so you'd think these characters can be used by Marvel.