Marvel woke up today and said......let me remind y'all who the fuck we are!!

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck this neckbeard....but he is correct. The Marvel folks did bend to the CACS with all this back to the beginning shit. That's why they bringing back all these old ass actors, instead of building up stars. They didn't do themselves any favors by bending the other way either. We'll see though

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Fuck this neckbeard....but he is correct. The Marvel folks did bend to the CACS with all this back to the beginning shit. That's why they bringing back all these old ass actors, instead of building up stars. They didn't do themselves any favors by bending the other way either. We'll see though

A fair point.

but you can understand it's impossible to make everyone happy?

You had a long time sitting disney board member actively trying to derail Black Panther. If an actor has a deep tan? its "woke".

But pandering and lazy shoe horn lgbtq cliches ain't helping either.

But it ain't just Disney all these corporations and networks amd sports entities fumbling this stuff because they are catering to groups who really don't exist or have no real influence instead of concentrating on good work and REAL fans who are SPENDING MONEY and creating the next generation of fans.

It looks like Feige and Gunn are doing that now that they have both been given the authority to do so.

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A fair point.

but you can understand it's impossible to make everyone happy?

You had a long time sitting disney board member actively trying to derail Black Panther. If an actor has a deep tan? its "woke".

But pandering and lazy shoe horn lgbtq cliches ain't helping either.

But it ain't just Disney all these corporations and networks amd sports entities fumbling this stuff because they are catering to groups who really don't exist or have no real influence instead of concentrating on good work and REAL fans who are SPENDING MONEY and creating the next generation of fans.

It looks like Feige and Gunn are doing that now that they have both been given the authority to do so.

Sooooo unfortunate. These same people are killing franchises before people even get a chance to like things on their own merit. They tend to do it with just about anything that doesnt star straight white males.

I never understood the pandering either. especially to those groups. I dont even think they asked for representation like that. MFKRS just greedy..LOL

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sooooo unfortunate. These same people are killing franchises before people even get a chance to like things on their own merit. They tend to do it with just about anything that doesnt star straight white males.

I never understood the pandering either. especially to those groups. I dont even think they asked for representation like that. MFKRS just greedy..LOL

Kaboom 3000

I gotta be careful because I don't want speak fir LGBTQ+

But as someone who has friends and family in that community Bern in writing camps with them I can say even they roll their eyes at this supposed 'inclusiveness"

They appreciate the effort but understood trying to hard causes a huge unwelcome backlash

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Fuck all that. I would rather have her back in Star Wars. Politics aside, I liked her character. She was sorely missed in the last season of Mando

If she can keep her politics to herself stop trying to troll? I guess.

But she already showed she can't control herself and willing to go all out and risk it all despite warnings from friends co workers bosses. That ain't freedom of speech. That's an undeniable need to be an asshole at all costs.

Thats weird Why you want that around?

And this is coming from a man who lasted after her forever.

And real talk... we can find a better actress.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
If she can keep her politics to herself stop trying to troll? I guess.

But she already showed she can't control herself and willing to go all out and risk it all despite warnings from friends co workers bosses

Why you want that around?

And this is coming from a man who lasted after her forever.

And real talk... we can find a better actress.
Was she really a troll or did cats troll her and she just responded to it by trolling too? I remember fags got upset because she wouldn't use pronouns or some shit....So what.

Lolz I don't work on set with that dumb bitch. I don't give a fuck about her politics. I like seeing her onscreen (lusted for her for years too) and I liked her character.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Was she really a troll or did cats troll her and she just responded to it by trolling too? I remember fags got upset because she wouldn't use pronouns or some shit....So what.

Lolz I don't work on set with that dumb bitch. I don't give a fuck about her politics. I like seeing her onscreen (lusted for her for years too) and I liked her character.

Bro... she started it.

Got like a hundred posts breaking it down. Including who her father is.

I get it I rooted for her too.

But it's hypocritical to give her pass when you know for a fact she gonna stress the company just for fun.

Nah. Stop it.

We can get another thick athletic white girl who can actually act

Gina? I still got luv for ya dumb thick ass.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Fuck all that. I would rather have her back in Star Wars. Politics aside, I liked her character. She was sorely missed in the last season of Mando
I've only seen the first season of The Mandalorian and wasn't that impressed by her. Did you just miss the eye candy aspect or did you really like her character?

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
A little bit of both. I liked her character but yeah I miss the eye candy lolz
For me it was basically another Angel Dust role for her. She had more lines in The Mandalorian than in Deadpool with it being a series and all but she was still pretty forgettable.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I've only seen the first season of The Mandalorian and wasn't that impressed by her. Did you just miss the eye candy aspect or did you really like her character?
A little bit of both. I liked her character but yeah I miss the eye candy lolz

7hpeanp0sly31.jpg

her hips her thighs had me hypnotized

My eyes feasted on her thighs so much I would get the itis after each and every episode she appeared in.

Her warm bosom must feel like Juneteenth after we set the big house on fire with massa still in

Problem is that b*tch would wait till we came together for the third time and I fell asleep, to call the marshal , collect the bounty and then sell snack boxes at my hanging, tears in her eyes saying "He was one of dem good ones!"

just saying.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and that is exactly what Feige the Finisher and Big Poppa Iger got planned

seinfeld-back-baby-0j2dkx9lac2xdwvu.gif
I hope so! I still haven’t seen Deadpool yet but will see shortly. How are the links by the way? But yea marvel just needs to produce quality. They had such an unbelievable run though; that it spoiled everyone. But they set the bar so they gotta live up to it…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I hope so! I still haven’t seen Deadpool yet but will see shortly. How are the links by the way? But yea marvel just needs to produce quality. They had such an unbelievable run though; that it spoiled everyone. But they set the bar so they gotta live up to it…

That's what crazy to me...

People don't seem to realize Marvel low?

Is everyone else's highest.

And they have legit reasons to explain the slip, the other studios don't.

And we seeing how they were down at halftime adjusted changed the plays studied the tape and came out firing on all cylinders- offense and defense.

Deadpool Comic con D23 whop whop whop whop....

I think Gunn watching and waiting and learning.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Kaboom 3000

I gotta be careful because I don't want speak fir LGBTQ+

But as someone who has friends and family in that community Bern in writing camps with them I can say even they roll their eyes at this supposed 'inclusiveness"

They appreciate the effort but understood trying to hard causes a huge unwelcome backlash
Its the shoe horn effect!

If you are writing new creative material I get the need for inclusion.

If you are dealing with established work its like trying to shoe horn a size 12 into a size 6 shoe... It may can be done but it looks dumb ass fuck and is uncomfortable to all involved.

Just to point out some well done inclusion Lando in empire and to a degree James Earl Jones to the original.

The comics had already switched Fury to black.

And even tho cac's were pissed making house velerion black in HoD was a good touch or sprinkling of inclusion.

Horrible examples Imo black folk in rings of power. That's like the racial draft yaw honkys can have that shit we will enjoy from afar when we binge watch the shit at werk 3 years later.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's what crazy to me...

People don't seem to realize Marvel low?

Is everyone else's highest.

And they have legit reasons to explain the slip, the other studios don't.

And we seeing how they were down at halftime adjusted changed the plays studied the tape and came out firing on all cylinders- offense and defense.

Deadpool Comic con D23 whop whop whop whop....

I think Gunn watching and waiting and learning.
Hit the nail on the head bro!!! “Marvel studios low is everyone else’s high “ !!!! And to be honest they really wasn’t down; just had a few injuries and shit; and now looks like they back refreshed!! Let’s go baby!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Its the shoe horn effect!

If you are writing new creative material I get the need for inclusion.

If you are dealing with established work its like trying to shoe horn a size 12 into a size 6 shoe... It may can be done but it looks dumb ass fuck and is uncomfortable to all involved.

Just to point out some well done inclusion Lando in empire and to a degree James Earl Jones to the original.

The comics had already switched Fury to black.

And even tho cac's were pissed making house velerion black in HoD was a good touch or sprinkling of inclusion.

Horrible examples Imo black folk in rings of power. That's like the racial draft yaw honkys can have that shit we will enjoy from afar when we binge watch the shit at werk 3 years later.

^^^^

Even the LGBTQ community can't be mad at that honest breakdown.

Yes sadly many will be big mad regardless of how well you integrate.

But that doesn't mean you have to lazy forced and clumsy are constantly say look at us we put a gay Asian in this! Aren't we inclusive! Yes we need to course correct and there is a LOT of that needed. These corporations gotta be smarter on how they execute. Mistakes will be made. Let's try to not make too many.

I can't really add to what you dropped well done. That's been basically my main point when I go at anyone not understanding why all this is happening.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This guy...

Now I believe all the rumblings I heard even BEFORE he was hired

Following DeMayo’s claims, a Marvel spokesperson said in a statement, “Mr. DeMayo was terminated in March 2024 following an internal investigation. Given the egregious nature of the findings, we severed ties with him immediately and he has no further affiliation with Marvel.”

He drops that bullsh*t then IMMEDIATELY cuts off all his social media because he KNOWS it's about to go down. He just couldn't help himself.

Nah homie not gonna be able to do.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This guy...

Following DeMayo’s claims, a Marvel spokesperson said in a statement, “Mr. DeMayo was terminated in March 2024 following an internal investigation. Given the egregious nature of the findings, we severed ties with him immediately and he has no further affiliation with Marvel.”

He drops that bullsh*t then IMMEDIATELY cuts off all his social media because he KNOWS it's about to go down. He just couldn't help himself.

live and let live - but
I ain't going to lie -
if I'm Feige and I see this guy is emailing team members fan art portraying wolverine as a bisexual bottom (pause)

He'd get fired so fast - Gina Carrano would say damn

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
This guy...

So, did he actually do something heinous or were they just offended he made some gay fan art?