Marvel woke up today and said......let me remind y'all who the fuck we are!!

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Dude what you are asking goes down a path of geekdom hitherto undreamt of.
I was asking for clarification. I understood it as Red Skull was immortal while guarding the Soul Stone. He hadn't aged in 70 years even though, unlike Steve Rogers, he wasn't frozen. Rogers obviously aged so I doubt he could be the guardian like this dude is claiming.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
I was asking for clarification. I understood it as Red Skull was immortal while guarding the Soul Stone. He hadn't aged in 70 years even though, unlike Steve Rogers, he wasn't frozen. Rogers obviously aged so I doubt he could be the guardian like this dude is claiming.
OK here we go....

Like the red skull stated in IW the soul stone is unique among the Infinity stones in that it has its own consciousness.

To take it to comic book levels the soul gem had its own world inside of souls.

Adam warlok lived in the soul gem until the events of the infinity gauntlet necessitated him to leave and battle thanos.

All of the souls dwell in the soul gem and age or time does not effect them.

We can see this when thanos snaps he sees gamora as a little girl. There was a deleted scene where Tony saw his daughter Morgan as a grown woman.

Based on this, what dude was saying is the soul stone was Steve's and could not be returned. since Steve is the master of the soul stone he can call upon any soul/occupant to assist him. This is also in keeping with what happened in the comics.

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
OK here we go....

Like the red skull stated in IW the soul stone is unique among the Infinity stones in that it has its own consciousness.

To take it to comic book levels the soul gem had its own world inside of souls.

Adam warlok lived in the soul gem until the events of the infinity gauntlet necessitated him to leave and battle thanos.

All of the souls dwell in the soul gem and age or time does not effect them.

We can see this when thanos snaps he sees gamora as a little girl. There was a deleted scene where Tony saw his daughter Morgan as a grown woman.

Based on this, what dude was saying is the soul stone was Steve's and could not be returned. since Steve is the master of the soul stone he can call upon any soul/occupant to assist him. This is also in keeping with what happened in the comics.
Bro, I read The Infinity Gauntlet. You didn't need to go into that detail about the comics.

Thanks for clearing up the fact Rogers is now the master of the Soul Stone tho. That said, Rogers seems like he's on death's door. So, he better call on those occupants quickly.

And if the MCU was keeping with the comics, they would've given the Infinity Gauntlet to Nebula and used the Celestials in the battle against Thanos among other things.

Last edited:

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Hulk is no match for Thanos period. In the comics thanos backhand slapped hulk and drax at the same time while talking shit and not evenokking in their direction when he did it and that's all that happened. Hulk and drax was out for the rest of the story. There was no rematch. It wasn't that thanos best hulk that was the problem. It's that he got shook a d wouldn't hulk out then in the movie they turned him into hulk dad. Ban er hulk was much better in the comics. He actually kicked ass instead of dabbing for kids.
I really hated how they punked hulk In that infinity war movie. Hulk may get his ass whipped but he would never punk out or hoe up.

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
I really hated how they punked hulk In that infinity war movie. Hulk may get his ass whipped but he would never punk out or hoe up.
They played it that Hulk had gotten sick of being used by Banner rather than being afraid of Thanos. He had been the dominant personality on Sakaar and didn't want to return to Earth and just be used as an errand boy.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
More Blade disrespect and revisionism. Blade still hasn't gotten the cinematic flowers he deserves.

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like Tatum.....if they use him again, the demeanor of the character will need to be different. And I think it will. Marvel has been catering to anything CAC fans say lately...so if they scream loud enough...he'll be back

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I like Tatum.....if they use him again, the demeanor of the character will need to be different. And I think it will. Marvel has been catering to anything CAC fans say lately...so if they scream loud enough...he'll be back
Hes too old his timeis past, fuck them cac fans. They're the same idiots who wanted that krazinsky guy as mr fantastic. Now what exactly about him says mr fantastica?How do you look at him and say he would be a good. R fantastic, those fans ate a bunch or dumb casuals that don't know shit.wh2n i daw deadpool all i saw was Channing tatum. All roles dont have to go to well known actors and all the cameos in dead pool were basically gag characters

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hes too old his timeis past, fuck them cac fans. They're the same idiots who wanted that krazinsky guy as mr fantastic. Now what exactly about him says mr fantastica?How do you look at him and say he would be a good. R fantastic, those fans ate a bunch or dumb casuals that don't know shit.wh2n i daw deadpool all i saw was Channing tatum. All roles dont have to go to well known actors and all the cameos in dead pool were basically gag characters
I agree...yes fuck them cac ass fans...but look at what's happening...they are basically moving everything that isn't whiteman....to the background. As far as Tatum goes, I feel like he can come back..but as a totally different Gambit who has been changed in the void. Marvel gonna listen to them before us unfortunately...just pointing it out.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree...yes fuck them cac ass fans...but look at what's happening...they are basically moving everything that isn't whiteman....to the background. As far as Tatum goes, I feel like he can come back..but as a totally different Gambit who has been changed in the void. Marvel gonna listen to them before us unfortunately...just pointing it out.
I’m not sure what this means “everything that isn’t white men to the background “ ; like what???

RDJ Chris Evan’s and Chris H are all whitemen and the main characters of the MCU; Ant man white men, moon knight white man, Strange and Spidey white men; all of the thunderbolts are white! Doom white; like I must be missing something…

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m not sure what this means “everything that isn’t white men to the background “ ; like what???

RDJ Chris Evan’s and Chris H are all whitemen and the main characters of the MCU; Ant man white men, moon knight white man, Strange and Spidey white men; all of the thunderbolts are white! Doom white; like I must be missing something…
Background...not forefront

All of the projects that have either black or female leads are all of a sudden on the uncertain pile while rdj was brought back....they trying to bring back old ass nick cage. Blade feels like a pet project to them. This is one I don't agree with actually. Bring back wesley as another character in the new blade. It's too late now

Armor Wars...limbo
Iron Heart...lol. maybe in 28'
Wonder Man...who knows

My point is they are prioritizing these old ass actors for a big payday

It better work for them because if it doesn't that cac ass section of the fanbase will turn on them again.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Background...not forefront

All of the projects that have either black or female leads are all of a sudden on the uncertain pile while rdj was brought back....they trying to bring back old ass nick cage. Blade feels like a pet project to them. This is one I don't agree with actually. Bring back wesley as another character in the new blade. It's too late now

Armor Wars...limbo
Iron Heart...lol. maybe in 28'
Wonder Man...who knows

My point is they are prioritizing these old ass actors for a big payday

It better work for them because if it doesn't that cac ass section of the fanbase will turn on them again.
Ok I feel that! I don’t think it has to do with a ethnicity issue though but I get what you’re saying

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
fkem and whites still running the shows