MASE AND CAM HAVE A SPORTS SHOW...IT IS WHAT IT IS

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
:lol: I just wish it were daily. Shit is way better than any of the shit on tv. They ain't making friends with the cool kids with the Pause shit. Suprise YouTube ain't violate them for that yet.

I'd watch it everyday as well. Their use and context of the interjection "Pause" is hilarious.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Yo, this show is OFFICIAL! Shit is hilarious lmaoooo

Cam said "We can get Michael Irvin, all we need is a quarter key!" :roflmao:
Ma$e said "He gon' get some Jordans after all :dunno:"

And more lol, this show has a lot of wild quotables every single time!

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Man, the intro for today's show. :roflmao: Can't wait until they go to 4 shows a week.

I still say it will be crazy if those weirdo, non-binary whacked out leftists cacs who work for team YouTube try to go at them for the pause game. They flying under the radar now. Fuck around and only be on Kick and Rumble with that pause game.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, the intro for today's show. :roflmao: Can't wait until they go to 4 shows a week.

I still say it will be crazy if those weirdo, non-binary whacked out leftists cacs who work for team YouTube try to go at them for the pause game. They flying under the radar now. Fuck around and only be on Kick and Rumble with that pause game.
I can see the same happening

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
NYC cats. Do yall really wanna talk sports? That means we gotta talk NBA which means the neverhavebeenshits during your lifetime gotta be brought up.

A team so trash the Nets really thought they could take that spot.

How Old is MSG and why do you pay to see that team lose in that "Mecca" of disappointment?

Oh, what was that? Was that Knick rumor #1,539,237 Bout a damn superstar signinging with good massa Dolan. Too bad KD went to Brooklyn. Maybe Zion will be a Knick so yall can have Moriah stalking courtside. Shits more circus than basketball.

Til them Niggas address that shit show and that funky honkey Dolan, don't clown shit. Because that embarrassing piece of shit in yalls big ass backyard is stanking.

Clean that and yall music industry up and you might be able to clown folks.

Cam cool but Dildo boy is suspect for hanging around a nigga who drove a faggy ass purple Volkswagen and wore white scarf sashays before they gobbled CDs junk.

All Pure Facts!!!

Last edited:

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
NYC cats. Do yall really wanna talk sports? That means we gotta talk NBA which means the neverhavebeenshits during your lifetime gotta be brought up.

A team so trash the Nets really thought they could take that spot.

How Old is MSG and why do you pay to see that team lose in that "Mecca" of disappointment?

Oh, what was that? Was that Knick rumor #1,539,237 Bout a damn superstar signinging with good massa Dolan. Too bad KD went to Brooklyn. Maybe Zion will be a Knick so yall can have Moriah stalking courtside. Shits more circus than basketball.

Til them Niggas address that shit show and that funky honkey Dolan, don't clown shit. Because that embarrassing piece of shit in yalls big ass backyard is stanking.

Clean that and yall music industry up and you might be able to clown folks.

Cam cool but Dildo boy is suspect for hanging around a nigga who drove a faggy ass purple Volkswagens and wore white scarf sashays before they gobbled CDs junk.

All Pure Facts!!!
Fuck is you talking about?

Just talking about some random goofy shit.

You definitely sound like you paid to lose your virginity.

Thegooch

Registered
Fuck is you talking about?

Just talking about some random goofy shit.

You definitely sound like you paid to lose your virginity.
No, I never took the opportunity to bust a goober in ya moms dirty mouff (my lil pet name for her). But since ya lil rat bitch sister is continuing the legacy, I guess her mouff will do. I aint no virgin tho, but I will use it as excuse for coming thru with sweaty balls from lifting all day. Sorrie huney, I didn't know better. Like my muscles?

Mase, dats you? Hope it aint Cam defending his binary friends. Why yall mad at the truth?

If not, Im not going to spell it out for you lame brain. If you knew what I was saying then you would know these aint the niggas to be defensive about.

Im real old school. Yall new lil ones don't won test.

Lets stick to the facts. Cus I don't know how you can debate them?

The Knicks, have and always will suck ass. Benard King aint walking thru that door.

Cam is cool but his rap friends are a bootleg version of the Seven drawfs. Snitchy, Dopey, Faggy, Dummy, Druggy, Sleezy, and Doc.

But since you are probably stupid, most of this shit went right past you. Sorry lame brain. Next time I will put it in a coloring book with small words so you can understand.

Thegooch

Registered
unscripted, refreshing, and funny as fuck
When are they going to address the sorry ass Knicks and all the faggots in the NYC rap game?

Please address NY bankrolling thot rap and why none of you niggas can chart because of the trash yall put on stage.

That energy aint real until they do. NYC take out the garbage before you talk about others.

Ain't nobody gone let you niggas be smug when you got a boatload of shit in your on back yars. Clean up yall mess. Messy niggas.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When are they going to address the sorry ass Knicks and all the faggots in the NYC rap game?

Please address NY bankrolling thot rap and why none of you niggas can chart because of the trash yall put on stage.

That energy aint real until they do. NYC take out the garbage before you talk about others.

Ain't nobody gone let you niggas be smug when you got a boatload of shit in your on back yars. Clean up yall mess. Messy niggas.
Tell em why u mad son.........:lol:

Thegooch

Registered
Tell em why u mad son.........:lol:
I can cus they don't pay or treat they muscle well. Daddy Dolan got them yappers in check.

Got that bouncer/bodyguard Oakley bounced like he was a washed up body guard trying to get in VIP at a industry party.

Repressed anger. This is why the avg NY rapper/personality got so much heat for anything outside NY.

Cant talk about the Jews taking they bussy or Dolan shitting on their "legends".

This the same city that tried to compare John Starks to Jordan and made a lame Kalamazoo nigga a God.

FOHWTS!!

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They talked about the sorry ass knicks on one episode, can’t remember which one. They said being a knick fan, you have to have 2 teams to be a fan of because the knicks are so sorry lol

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
E769v29WUAEnPqp.jpg:large

@dik cashmere

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
2 dudes just kicking it like we all do and not giving a fuck what others think :bravo::money:it's refreshing
Like I said in the ESPN thread, this shit spoiled me. I can't go back. Even if they stop, I will be searching the depths of YouTube for something similar.

I don't pay for much entertainment wise, but if they made this some sub shit and did at least 4-5 days a week, I'm in.