jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Mad fuckin props yo!! :clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap:

3YiaK4.jpg

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Man, I'm so excited for these brothers. They really did it by being themselves. Shit is inspirational af!
I love this shit. It's another big FUCK YOU to legacy media(fuck an ESPN). We win. Independent creators win. It's a new era.

This shit is the future. People getting their sports, news, entertainment, etc from folks WE CHOOSE. After all, YouTube is the biggest share of TV audience for streamers right now. More companies better start choosing winners. :yes:

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
I know he is just putting on a show paying in cash, but he better not let the police see him carrying all of that cash.
They will hit him with civil asset forfeiture and make him sue them to get his money back. :smh:
niggas gonna be niggas... he would take a life over that chump ass change but you can't tell him shit.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
First time watching this show, Camron has said “nigga“ about 20 times in first 5 minutes, he's entertaining though talking all that shit :lol:

*edit* Mannnnn these dudes are clowns, how they get a 30 million deal, they don't know sports just up there talking shit, Cam was the perfect choice for Rico in Paid In Full because he just run his mouth all the time just like in the movie :lol: :lol:

That chick is cute though

Last edited:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
First time watching this show, Camron has said “nigga“ about 20 times in first 5 minutes, he's entertaining though talking all that shit :lol:

*edit* Mannnnn these dudes are clowns, how they get a 30 million deal, they don't know sports just up there talking shit, Cam was the perfect choice for Rico in Paid In Full because he just run his mouth all the time just like in the movie :lol: :lol:

That chick is cute though
Cam knows his shit....but Mase :smh:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Cam knows his shit....but Mase :smh:

Dude said Aaron Rodgers played in Milwaukee, but then Cam said he been to 3 Superbowls :lol: I'm watching the part with Antonio Brown right now, he trying to say every situation/team it didn't work out with was somebody else fault :hmm:..shit funny talking about Brady wife was gazing into his eyes when she hugged him..lol