MASE AND CAM HAVE A SPORTS SHOW...IT IS WHAT IT IS

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like I said in the ESPN thread, this shit spoiled me. I can't go back. Even if they stop, I will be searching the depths of YouTube for something similar.

I don't pay for much entertainment wise, but if they made this some sub shit and did at least 4-5 days a week, I'm in.
I'm right there with you. I saw this thread several months ago, and never gave them dudes a chance. Because I was thinking these dudes don't know shit about sports lol. I decided to play the Brandon Marshall episode because it came up on my feed on youtube and I was hooked. Started laughing nonstop, played them shits back to back...Light a few blunts it was over :heavysmoker: :heavysmoker: :heavysmoker: :heavysmoker:

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Just gets better week after week! :cool:

They got a baseball show on their network with Dominicans, Cubans and Puerto Ricans hosting and it's pretty entertaining as well. And I don't give af about baseball at all tbh but they got the formula down, just a lot a shit talking comedy. Cam & Mase + Pink Horse Power 'bout to build a fuckin empire y'al lmaoo.

Also, mamacita hosting is fuckin delectable haha.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
@playahaitian @DC_Dude

Cam’ron and Ma$e have put ESPN on blast for allegedly jacking a segment of their It Is What It Is sports debate show.

The two rappers called out presenters such as Malika Andrews and Kendrick Perkins in the latest episode of It Is What It Is on Friday (July 21) over use of the word “cap” as the network launched a “cap” segment as part of some of its debate shows

“That’s crazy,” Ma$e said in disgust. “We need to jack them back. Pause. Malika Andrews and Kendrick Perkins, they be like, ‘So is this cap or not.’ When the fuck did y’all start writing about what’s cap?

“Secondly, I don’t think Malika might know what cap was until somebody said, ‘We’re gonna do a cap segment. For ESPN to throw a cap segment in there, we just did the cap hats and all types of shit. Now they got a cap segment.”

Fans appeared to agree with Cam and Ma$e, with one commenting: “Don’t trust Malika and ESPN scrambling right now.”

It’s probably safe to say that ESPN won’t be acquiring the pair’s show as they’ve targeted the network — which laid off a handful of analysts, personalities and show anchors at the end of June — on several occasions

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@playahaitian @DC_Dude

Cam’ron and Ma$e have put ESPN on blast for allegedly jacking a segment of their It Is What It Is sports debate show.

The two rappers called out presenters such as Malika Andrews and Kendrick Perkins in the latest episode of It Is What It Is on Friday (July 21) over use of the word “cap” as the network launched a “cap” segment as part of some of its debate shows

“That’s crazy,” Ma$e said in disgust. “We need to jack them back. Pause. Malika Andrews and Kendrick Perkins, they be like, ‘So is this cap or not.’ When the fuck did y’all start writing about what’s cap?

“Secondly, I don’t think Malika might know what cap was until somebody said, ‘We’re gonna do a cap segment. For ESPN to throw a cap segment in there, we just did the cap hats and all types of shit. Now they got a cap segment.”

Fans appeared to agree with Cam and Ma$e, with one commenting: “Don’t trust Malika and ESPN scrambling right now.”

It’s probably safe to say that ESPN won’t be acquiring the pair’s show as they’ve targeted the network — which laid off a handful of analysts, personalities and show anchors at the end of June — on several occasions

Yeah that shit was FUNNY!!! LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@playahaitian @DC_Dude

Espn should have just paid them when I told them

Cause now the price went up and the network is getting negative attention

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Espn should have just paid them when I told them

Cause now the price went up and the network is getting negative attention
Yo, what's up with your people over at the rat? They fired some good people. Now they looking for partners for ESPN(only the tv deals worth a damn). And then they jack Cam/MASE...All in the same month. :lol:

But that episode was funny. Paul Pierce burning all bridges at ESPN. Love how Cam just come out and ask these players who better. These players seem at ease with Cam/Mase. The 'don't give a fuck' energy they putting out catches on. I just wish he'd utilize all the streamers so he isn't hostage to YouTube. He is sleeping on Kick.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Harlem hustler …. I can’t at all knock it!!

This is probably the smartest move by a rapper turned podcaster.

I just hope him and made stay cool

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Smart move by UnderDog...

I wonder if Cam reached out to Gil about the process?? I knew someone would lock them down though. Show was too good and getting too many views....
Very smart they were offered 3mil when they first started the show

The underdog deal is for 30

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

jim-jones-crying.gif

@keone

What happened to that boy?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
How long before the lbqwhatever comes at them about the Pause game?
I've been wondering that aloud on BGOL since I first found this gem on here. I kept saying the weirdo YouTube mods with beards and tits don't even know what the Pause game was or the vids would have been flagged for 'hate' or whatever(not that I think they should, just speaking on how the censorship works).

That's why I was hoping they diversify their platforms. Kick and shit like that.