BGOL Investor
to see his boy
he thought he was going to die.

Even though i thought the way they killed or try to kill milo was stupid
i think its even worse for them to bring him back

they need to move on next season.

Bunny has stepped up, but he needs to cement himself as top dog
tired of all these shows having the black gangs look amateur
I do like the way that they are showing Bunny not sitting in a fuckin' lawn chair on a patch of grass all the time.

Showing him riding in a nice SUV like a Boss and having a dope headquarters using sophisticated weapons.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
He plays crazy guy so well! Creepy looking sum bitch!

That voice change and then smile got me too.....lol

shield-cast-900x600.jpg

The-Shield_6-3cef0f5e227840fcb7c92a374568f4b6.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I didn't know he was acting that long.

Checking the filmography now. Looks like his work dates back to 1990 / 1992.

I don't really recognize any of the movie roles. Looks like he's been more of a guest / cameo actor on TV ... the most notable (more episodes) being The Shield, Cold Case, Chicago Fire, Sons of Anarchy and S.W.A.T. ...

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Checking the filmography now. Looks like his work dates back to 1990 / 1992.

I don't really recognize any of the movie roles. Looks like he's been more of a guest / cameo actor on TV ... the most notable (more episodes) being The Shield, Cold Case, Chicago Fire, Sons of Anarchy and S.W.A.T. ...

Im sure we watched some of them shows and never paid attention to him as an actor. But he'll definitely be remembered on the mayor of Kingstown though.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Im sure we watched some of them shows and never paid attention to him as an actor. But he'll definitely be remembered on the mayor of Kingstown though.

Yeah - it's interesting to see how peoples' careers play out.

I need to circle back on The Shield and The Sopranos. I missed several seasons of both and mostly caught the earlier / later portions of both shows.

Did a rewatch of The Wire a year or two back, and got my dad to see it in full. He said it was well worth the wait, and easily one of the best shows of all-time.

J.U.S.T.I.C.E

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kingstown has to be the most dangerous city in America

How do you have a shoot out on a bridge....exactly how were you going to get away with all the stopped cars?

Not sure why the warden did that.

I'm glad to finally be done with the Iris/Milo storyline

The Kyle shit :smh:
Kareem went out like that to protect his benefits. He was ordered to put in his resignation and his main gripe with that was having to start over with earning his pension, etc.. I think he decided to get killed while acting as warden, on prison grounds, publicly, just to protect his death benefits for his family.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Kareem went out like that to protect his benefits. He was ordered to put in his resignation and his main gripe with that was having to start over with earning his pension, etc.. I think he decided to get killed while acting as warden, on prison grounds, publicly, just to protect his death benefits for his family.
Couldn't have been me

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

^^^^^

Exactly now full benefits and treated as a hero and they can never ever say no to his family for nothing.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yep, I knew he was going to do something after he finish calling his wife and child...

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The ending was crazy, I didn't expect this many deaths on the show at the same time.

But season 4 gonna be on another level.

I'm glad as hell, that I discovered this show and pissed at the fact that I slept on this show.
Man!!! Just finished watching and you're right!! The ending was crazy!!

I didn't expect for homegirl to die. I thought that Mike was going to catch the bus to pull her off.

Love the commentary by Mike at the beginning and end of the show.

Seeing the warden just basically kill his self by going into that gauntlet of cac retards was a mind fuck. Didn't expect that at all!!

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have watched a lot of TV shows over the years and there have definitely been some that put me on edge as soon as the first frames start rolling. Snowfall, Marcella, Breaking Bad, and Game of Thrones to name a few.It was either because a character or several characters had painted themselves into corners I didn't think they could get out of. A character had a goal in mind but had lost all logic and reason in pursuit of that goal and I wondered if they were going to get taken out or take themselves out. Mayor of Kingstown has been all of the aforementioned and more. It's a bleak show with small rays of hope that barely sneak in. Writers and creators Taylor Sheridan and Hugh Dillon set up story threads that are edgy and then some and I never know who's really going to come out on top or just meet their fates. Season 3 just proves how great the writing, acting and production this show has and is maintaining.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I have watched a lot of TV shows over the years and there have definitely been some that put me on edge as soon as the first frames start rolling. Snowfall, Marcella, Breaking Bad, and Game of Thrones to name a few.It was either because a character or several characters had painted themselves into corners I didn't think they could get out of. A character had a goal in mind but had lost all logic and reason in pursuit of that goal and I wondered if they were going to get taken out or take themselves out. Mayor of Kingstown has been all of the aforementioned and more. It's a bleak show with small rays of hope that barely sneak in. Writers and creators Taylor Sheridan and Hugh Dillon set up story threads that are edgy and then some and I never know who's really going to come out on top or just meet their fates. Season 3 just proves how great the writing, acting and production this show has and is maintaining.

I really like this show but I also got a lit of issues with it. Mike never loses a fight no matter the odds or the suit. They have a lot of build up not nothing burgers. The Milo arc was nit resolved well. I could go on. But despite that...once I hear that theme song? I can't move or do anything else. I need to see what the hell happens next in that hell hole of a town.

They are still waiting to hear if they get another season

They deserve one even if it's the final.