Meek Mill had the fellows waiting for Drake, after the show!!!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Meek Mill's Dreamchasers Come To Confront Drake Who Fires More Shots At "Summer Sixteen Tour"

160822-Meek-Mill-Drake-827x620.jpg

August 22, 2016 | 3:32 AM
Philadelphia, PA – Chalk up another chapter in this Drake-Meek Mill beef after Drizzy took more shots at Meek Mill during the Philadelphia stop of his “Summer Sixteen Tour.”

The Dreamchasers boss was lyrically swapped onto two different songs during the performance in his hometown. Drizzy made more Meek Mill disses after performing “Back 2 Back” and by weaving a jab into his VIEWSsong “Still Here.”

Apparently, Meek Mill had his goons waiting for Drake outside the show, 100 to 200 strong, according to IG.

No matter how many deep they were rolling, Dreamchasers crew expressed disappointment in Drake for not facing them and instead fleeing. Even Meek Mill commented, mocking his rival for hiding behind police security.

Drake has been feeling himself on this tour. He unleashed another Meek Mill diss in Washington, D.C. where he called his foe a “pussy.”

He’s also had his fair share of words for New York radio station Hot 97 whose very own Funkmaster Flex leaked Drake’s reference tracks in the feud with Meek Mill. The station also stoked the coals in his beef with Joe Budden.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

No matter how many deep they were rolling, Dreamchasers crew expressed disappointment in Drake for not facing them and instead fleeing. Even Meek Mill commented, mocking his rival for hiding behind police security.

Drake has been feeling himself on this tour. He unleashed another Meek Mill diss in Washington, D.C. where he called his foe a “pussy.”

He’s also had his fair share of words for New York radio station Hot 97 whose very own Funkmaster Flex leaked Drake’s reference tracks in the feud with Meek Mill. The station also stoked the coals in his beef with Joe Budden.

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
Martin Luther King Jr.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Your statement is illogical
Cause this dude went to Chicago and called out Common... He's gonna go out to Cali and call out Kendrick... He went to Jersey and called out Buddens...

Three dudes he knows he can't bang with when it comes to laying down bars, but gets to DC and calls out Meek...

But i'm illogical? Map out your thought pattern for the world please.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wait, they're disappointed that Drake didn't face 100 to 200 dumb ass niggas with nothing to lose? :lol: Wow
Man Meek don't have 100-200 niggas in the world to organize on his behalf.... Let alone in Philly. And as pussy as Drake is his security is with the shit for real. So some obese dirtball broke hood Nigga wouldn't intimidate them in the least.

Dude looks like a dam clown and if he really with Meek then Meeks an even bigger clown.

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
do u really need more than 1 arm when goin against drake?? u prob could hit him with a few rights and he'll prob bleed easily and cry in a corner..meek sent triple digit amount of dudes for that guy and didn't even have the balls to show up himself..that l game juss keep on rising for meek

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man Meek don't have 200 niggas in the world to organize on his behalf.... Let alone in Philly. And as pussy as Drake is his security is with the shit for real. So some obese dirtball broke hood Nigga wouldn't intimidate them in the least.

Dude looks like a dam clown and if he really with Meek then Meeks an even bigger clown.

Yeah, nobody believes that about the numbers. It's just laughable that they would feel some type of way because he made a wise decision.

Reactions: BDR

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Apparently, Meek Mill had his goons waiting for Drake outside the show, 100 to 200 strong, according to IG.

Stop right here. Instagram is now a reputable source in journalism? GTFOH.

That said, Drake has already pretty much bodied the man's music career; all he seems to have left is his rep and someone whose goal is to ensure they either get their rep back or keeps it in tact can be a dangerous individual. Don't understand why the high yellow Canadian doesn't just fall back and keep it pushing; ain't like this bullshit beef is making him more paper or something.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Lmaoo sending 200 niggas to scare Drake. Drakes money is mad long you think he can't do the same?? This is silly as fuck and don't mean you some sort of goon. Lame ass nigga Meek gets clowned in Philly. Shit Drake has more fans in Philly than Meek. This is the corniest beef next to Nick Cannon and Eminem.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Lmaoo sending 200 niggas to scare Drake. Drakes money is mad long you think he can't do the same?? This is silly as fuck and don't mean you some sort of goon. Lame ass nigga Meek gets clowned in Philly. Shit Drake has more fans in Philly than Meek. This is the corniest beef next to Nick Cannon and Eminem.
Werd!:lol:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

That said, Drake has already pretty much bodied the man's music career; all he seems to have left is his rep and someone whose goal is to ensure they either get their rep back or keeps it in tact can be a dangerous individual. Don't understand why the high yellow Canadian doesn't just fall back and keep it pushing; ain't like this bullshit beef is making him more paper or something.

Because Meek damn near fucked up a lot people's money and livelyhood being a bitch nigga and trying to shit on a dude that basically looked out for him getting him money, boosting his album sales etc

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered

@Entrepronegro. Is that you Nigga?

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I will say this again. The nigga Meek tried to fuck up dudes food. I'd have my foot on his neck at every chance, too. I don't blame dude at all, at this point it's the principle. I think you are mistaken in the fact that this isn't making Drake more $. I figure the media attention is paying some dividends, just by the exposure.....

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I will say this again. The nigga Meek tried to fuck up dudes food. I'd have my foot on his neck at every chance, too. I don't blame dude at all, at this point it's the principle. I think you are mistaken in the fact that this isn't making Drake more $. I figure the media attention is paying some dividends, just by the exposure.....

Right dude tried to fuck over dude lunch money...

After he supported meek thru his legal situations, after he fed Meek, after he showed Meek how to eat, after he showed Meek what to eat.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
OK so 200 dudes...

and Drake didn't try to FIGHT them all...

who btw i PROMISE you wouldn't have done SH*T even if Drake had walked out alone and said what's up?

which Drake SHOULD have done

cause this army? would have seen them all desperately trying to to get signed to OVO

Why Meek safely at home talking sh*t?

and this the REAL Meek keep talking about?

OK

would have been REAL funny if Drake came out

Drake gets attacked

and this so called army all got locked up

Lets see how QUICK they ALL would have snitched on Parolee Meek?

Judge gonna be playing RICO in chambers while Meek start crying on the stand again

asking Nicki if she gonna visit him

this Meek gonna catch an L and f*ck around and catch football numbers.

This is getting tired

and someone gonna mess around and get shot.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this shit just corny now. lol lol lol.dudes need to get out their butthurt feelings. piggybacking off another thread....people need to realize this song dissing meek came out last year. drake gonna perform the song cause its part of his catalog and his fans want to hear it. he can adjust the words how he see fit. probably wasnt the first time he called meek a pussy. shit aint nothing new. he aint gonna stop doing the song , it was a hit ,so everytime some fan records some shit at a concert you sending out goons? everytime he come to your city, you sending out goons? accept the song and that yall dont like each other and move on

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Meek could have saved himself all of this grief by winning the battle. He lost.

Meek got jumped by social media, with a few kicks thrown in by a corporation or two.

Drake by himself was the equivalent of a back hand slap with a white glove. Social media on the other hand is what bodied him.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
...and I still say the dopest track out of this long, corny beef has been War Pain by Meek. Unfortunately, Drake is the people's champ. Didn't Nas come out with Ether six months later?