Meek Mill had the fellows waiting for Drake, after the show!!!

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
charged up was bait... and yes it did gain momentum.

and with better timing yes war paint coulda hit hard... but then again who knows where drake was gonna go with 3peat so at the end of the day a loss is a loss... and meek lost here.

and i do get why drake isn't stopping until meek and flex are done. i'm just saying this can turn on him pretty quickly.

if u let that negative shit take over the positive, it invites more negative in and it's hard to stop that snowball from rolling...
There aren't any meek and funk flex defenders in the real world.

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
As weak as Drake is, its a reason he hasn't gotten touched

Wouldn't be wise to "press" him or should I say his security detail
charged up was bait... and yes it did gain momentum.

and with better timing yes war paint coulda hit hard... but then again who knows where drake was gonna go with 3peat so at the end of the day a loss is a loss... and meek lost here.

and i do get why drake isn't stopping until meek and flex are done. i'm just saying this can turn on him pretty quickly.

if u let that negative shit take over the positive, it invites more negative in and it's hard to stop that snowball from rolling...

Trying to remember the name of the song that I'm almost SURE he had pieces of 3 peat on.... I think it was 30 for 30, if not he certainly took shots at him on it because Meek hadn't responded and he said;

"The pen is working if you niggas need some ghost lines, I thought you wanted yours like I want mine, I guess you just making moves on your own time, just know it'll be January in no time and your absence is very concerning, it's like you went on vacation with no plan on returning, shit is purely for sport I need a 30 for 30, banners are ready in case we gotta retire your jersey"

Yeah, that had to be bars from 3peat, he realized he'll never have to drop it

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Something tells me Drake is playing chess. He know's Meek is on eggshells with his probation and one dumb move will put his ass away for while and then he can take da pussy! :lol:

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Meek was so butt hurt he should have stopped the show from happening.

Aint no way on earth u gone diss Petey Pablo (for example) then do a show in carolina. That nig aint even hot!! But i bet good $$ in that situation Drake would not have even showed up.

Now no one wants to hear Meeks rebuttals. At some point Philly fans need to rep their city. They lookin like dickriders if u ask me.

Reactions: BDR

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
possibly. which reminds me... 30 for 30... he dropped heat on that song and 40 finessed the beat well.

this is why i dont mind being a drake fan and having the bgol backpack hiphop goons on my head about it.
the kid is clearly talented. the most influential cats in the biz recognize and respect it.

and calling the kid soft while he's been executing some most gangsta moves over the past year is looking at shit from a primitive point of view, i think.

I'm a fan as well, it is what it is :dunno: and I don't care nor follow BGOL niggas criteria for a "real" nigga because it's constantly changing. He may be soft or whatever niggas want to call him, but he sure is hoe'ing some of these so called "real" niggas out in their own cities. Then you have "goons" in a van saying they're 100-200 deep waiting for him only for the camera outside to show like 12 dusty niggas at a gate :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He lost me when he said Meek is a great rapper other than that yeah he has a point
Yea..his frustration got the best of him there. He dont even believe that shit.

Aint no way on earth u gone diss Petey Pablo (for example) then do a show in carolina. That nig aint even hot!! But i bet good $$ in that situation Drake would not have even showed up.

Now no one wants to hear Meeks rebuttals. At some point Philly fans need to rep their city. They lookin like dickriders if u ask me.
This is on Meek. He burned bridges at home and is known more for flosses than helping the city. Drake gave more money to local shcool (Meeks alma mater IIRC) than he did.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
possibly. which reminds me... 30 for 30... he dropped heat on that song and 40 finessed the beat well.

this is why i dont mind being a drake fan and having the bgol backpack hiphop goons on my head about it.
the kid is clearly talented. the most influential cats in the biz recognize and respect it.

and calling the kid soft while he's been executing some most gangsta moves over the past year is looking at shit from a primitive point of view, i think.
I'm sorry, didn't tony Parker catch a bottle to the face because drake was fucking some dudes girl?

I'm sorry, didn't certain moguls get angry that their track that would relaunch their shitty careers stolen?

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
i was done w/ dude when he said he "pressed" them as the caravan pulled off. like bro they dont even see u out there in the parking lot.

i will say this, late 90's when regional and city pride was high, drake would not have been able to pull this off safely.

the internet makes it so that the fans are more loyal to who has the wave instead of the cats that rep their hometown.

Agreed and I say that in EVERY hip hop thread on here that turns into a regional debate. These young kids don't give a fuck about where such and such is from, the regional debate is an old nigga sport. If he tried that then his tour bus would have gotten shot up, that's not at all an exaggeration just a simple fact. Drake packed his hometown arena, dissed him and then went to a Philly hotel and slept like a baby

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Jew on Jew crime. :smh:
That's not how evolution works. A golf fish just can't become a whale. Until hot 97 gains some ratings, folks will be continued to be ignored. This is how drake got koi fishes thinking they were great white sharks or something.

Don't forget, this is entertainment baby.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm a fan as well, it is what it is :dunno: and I don't care nor follow BGOL niggas criteria for a "real" nigga because it's constantly changing. He may be soft or whatever niggas want to call him, but he sure is hoe'ing something of these so called "real" niggas out in their own cities. Then you have "goons" in a van saying they're 100-200 deep waiting for him only for the camera outside to show like 12 dusty niggas at a gate :rolleyes:
Prodigy makes music for fans that rush the door. CNN makes music that has people saying what what, when he says what what. How does meek inspire the people under the poverty line to show their love?

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's not how evolution works. A golf fish just can't become a whale. Until hot 97 gains some ratings, folks will be continued to be ignored. This is how drake got koi fishes thinking they were great white sharks or something.

Don't forget, this is entertainment baby.
uh huh.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Think of jada vs beanie, then revise your post. For the most part, the dick eating are for these international ass mothafuckas. Lil shit heads that take 40 years in probation.

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
Prodigy makes music for fans that rush the door. CNN makes music that has people saying what what, when he says what what. How does meek inspire the people under the poverty line to show their love?

I'll be the first to admit I used to fuck with meek heavy but can't really stomach him anymore. Not sure why, I just can't :dunno: I'm going to give DC4 a shot, but I don't know fam.

As far as what he does to inspire people under the poverty line... nothing. I think this budden tweet sums up what Meek raps about perfectly

That's pretty much what I and everyone else is tired of hearing him rap about, his "rollie"

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
He lost me when he said Meek is a great rapper other than that yeah he has a point

Jew on Jew crime. :smh:

Yeah, he lost me when he said that shit! Dude just sounds like a butt hurt bitch behind what Drake said! Bottom line, and I don't even like Drakes music but... Drakes career is on the uptick, and Meek is basically a punchline who only gets in the news for shit like this... :smh:

InTheMind

INTHEMIND
BGOL Investor
Negros forget meek on them paperworks why would he show up? Talk shit get ready for action nothing was different for. Dj.Quick or Baby & Wayne in Cali Trick daddy in Detroit!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You realize there's a grown man on this forum that pretends to be a true to life grey alien from outer space stationed on this planet and you're STILL regarded as the biggest lying ass loser on the board? This cat has dedicated every single post he's ever made to pretending to be an alien, a grown ass man mind you, and nobody feels the need to clown dude... but you one the other hand... well, you know. Why do you think that is? Let me guess, hate?
:roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:..yo i asked that dude some questions:roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As weak as Drake is, its a reason he hasn't gotten touched

Wouldn't be wise to "press" him or should I say his security detail
He hasnt got touched because he went at weak dudes; I guarantee you if he said Fuck Kdot or Kdot a bitch etc etc in Cali; he would get touched; and his crew would get touched also...Drake is very smart; dude knows Meek is a bitch; so again i say FUCK MEEK; Im hope drake destroys him and his whole crew......

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Akademiks said he went to Drake's concert - and Akademiks admits to being a Drake fan, even though the Stan rears its head from time to time - and it was majority white folks, Middle Easterners, and women. Even said some black dude was hyperventilating and crying on his girl's chest.

Like I said before, its obvious who he appeals to. I am not, never was, and never will be a street nigga, but I just hate the phoniness of this beige ass nigga. And in a culture that seems to worship celebrities like religious figures, he's winning in a major way, despite the fact that all the fuck this dude does is make catchy music. He ain't a great rapper or a great singer. He doesn't produce his own shit, and god knows how much of his own shit he writes, IF any at all.

I don't understand the appeal. Its like people passing out at MJ concerts. I thought Mike was a phenomenal dancer, and a good singer, but why in the fuck are idiots passing out? Nobody that has ever lived on earth is great enough at anything to make anyone pass out.

It's just fucking celebrity worship gone way the fuck overboard.

I can see if the dude was some Enimem level rapper, or could sing really damn well.

At least Chris Brown sings well and can really dance. What is Drake's great talent? Making color-struck people cry and Stan?

I can't be a fan of you if you don't inspire me to be better/great.

Maybe one day someone'll shoot Drake in his pussy, and he'll menstruate to death.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
The softening of Aubrey continues..

popcorn_yes.gif

Softening? That dude been softer than baby do do for day one.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Softening? That dude been softer than baby do do for day one.

You can't tell half of these dudes that but it is what it is. I'm just keeping track of his inconsistencies from here on out. Dude goes after the softest targets ever, yet won't step into the ring with grown men.

I'm willing to bet he wouldn't go after Remy Ma for fear of what would happen.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Akademiks said he went to Drake's concert - and Akademiks admits to being a Drake fan, even though the Stan rears its head from time to time - and it was majority white folks, Middle Easterners, and women. Even said some black dude was hyperventilating and crying on his girl's chest.

Like I said before, its obvious who he appeals to. I am not, never was, and never will be a street nigga, but I just hate the phoniness of this beige ass nigga. And in a culture that seems to worship celebrities like religious figures, he's winning in a major way, despite the fact that all the fuck this dude does is make catchy music. He ain't a great rapper or a great singer. He doesn't produce his own shit, and god knows how much of his own shit he writes, IF any at all.

I don't understand the appeal. Its like people passing out at MJ concerts. I thought Mike was a phenomenal dancer, and a good singer, but why in the fuck are idiots passing out? Nobody that has ever lived on earth is great enough at anything to make anyone pass out.

It's just fucking celebrity worship gone way the fuck overboard.

Dave Chappelle said it best, "American culture is sick as fuck."

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
:roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:..yo i asked that dude some questions:roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:

I had to put shit in perspective for that clown, but yeah that other dude... I was in the thread reading his posts like "damn, niggas really playing along with him... He sure is committed" but fam doesn't bother anyone and caused me to google some things and read up on shit like the possibility of the sun having a brown dwarf, so I have no problems with him. The guy pretty much flies under the radar... No pun intended *facepalm*

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Meek got 100 to 200 niggas ready for confrontation at any moment (and not getting paid to do it)?

Next you'll be telling me Trump would be a great President.