Meek Mill had the fellows waiting for Drake, after the show!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
And they want to "Confront" Drake for what, making songs about Meek Mill?

GTFOH with this bs
Niggas act real retarded with that shit. And somehow that makes dude feel good and proud of himself? These new niggas are the worst man. :smh: The fuck Drake got to prove to you?

mnTgQS.jpg

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most the comments in here in favor of Drake sound like something a female male would say in honor of her man that she knows is not capable of defending himself so she defends the why's of the situation instead of the truth.
This is still rap,it's still competition and it's still disrespectful to roll into someone else's town and call them a "Pussy" in front of the people who support you or hate you the most so Meek had to do something or most would of said he took another "L" or called him a coward.
In one video they said J Prince was out there talking to them and if Drake is rolling with him he's setting himself up for something to happen with him because he think J Prince is the man so he can be wreckless at the mouth because he's protected but when Drake stops letting him extort him then what?The wolves will appear.
Philly is one of those city's where it's a tough place and I bet where there's a % of people who don't give a fuck about no music or no J Prince and I hope Ar-ab doesn't let Drake use him because he will keep rolling on his bus while he'll be stuck in Philly battling over a rap beef he had nothing to do with.

This is all stupid to me,Wayne Told Drake to not get tatted up,not beef with anyone but to just do his music he should of listened because there's a lot of money at stake and motherfuckers will go to war over that,especially when you're feeding a lot of them.Where them Canada goons at?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most the comments in here in favor of Drake sound like something a female male would say in honor of her man that she knows is not capable of defending himself so she defends the why's of the situation instead of the truth.
This is still rap,it's still competition and it's still disrespectful to roll into someone else's town and call them a "Pussy" in front of the people who support you or hate you the most so Meek had to do something or most would of said he took another "L" or called him a coward.
In one video they said J Prince was out there talking to them and if Drake is rolling with him he's setting himself up for something to happen with him because he think J Prince is the man so he can be wreckless at the mouth because he's protected but when Drake stops letting him extort him then what?The wolves will appear.
Philly is one of those city's where it's a tough place and I bet where there's a % of people who don't give a fuck about no music or no J Prince and I hope Ar-ab doesn't let Drake use him because he will keep rolling on his bus while he'll be stuck in Philly battling over a rap beef he had nothing to do with.

This is all stupid to me,Wayne Told Drake to not get tatted up,not beef with anyone but to just do his music he should of listened because there's a lot of money at stake and motherfuckers will go to war over that,especially when you're feeding a lot of them.Where them Canada goons at?

The commenters here sound like "Girls" but Meek looks like a man after he, the "Battle Rapper" got defeated by a "Singing Nigga" and his goons show up to confront Drake instead of himself?

Hmmm:confused:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cause this dude went to Chicago and called out Common... He's gonna go out to Cali and call out Kendrick... He went to Jersey and called out Buddens...

Three dudes he knows he can't bang with when it comes to laying down bars, but gets to DC and calls out Meek...

But i'm illogical? Map out your thought pattern for the world please.
He's never dissed kdot in cali..never seen it..matter of fact I've never heard him say kdot name 1 time in a dissed...

Last edited:

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

this whole thing started and still going cause meek in his feelings like a girl. he already lost last year and he gotta know drake gonna perform the song and put on a show for his fans. whatever he do afterwards gonna be bitchmade .

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
100-200 is a big fucking difference :lol: niggas love exaggerating

Doesn't even look like 20 niggas :lol:

Reactions: BDR

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Entrepronegro. Is that you Nigga?
Meek is a bitch, we all know how he roll. This move makes him look like an even bigger bitch. Meek don't want no problems, the nigga just still salty his career has taking a downfall. Real Philly niggas don't fuck with that clown, I know real Philly OG's in North Philly and they don't even fuck with him. He a clown in his own hometown.

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
Meek is a bitch, we all know how he roll. This move makes him look like an even bigger bitch. Meek don't want no problems, the nigga just still salty his career has taking a downfall. Real Philly niggas don't fuck with that clown, I know real Philly OG's in North Philly and they don't even fuck with him. He a clown in his own hometown.

You realize there's a grown man on this forum that pretends to be a true to life grey alien from outer space stationed on this planet and you're STILL regarded as the biggest lying ass loser on the board? This cat has dedicated every single post he's ever made to pretending to be an alien, a grown ass man mind you, and nobody feels the need to clown dude... but you one the other hand... well, you know. Why do you think that is? Let me guess, hate?

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
:yes:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
There's like 14 niggas, MAX, standing at the gate like groupies trying to go to the after party but he said they were 100-200 deep :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you can't make this shit up

Meek better off keeping his mouth shut

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
I will say this again. The nigga Meek tried to fuck up dudes food. I'd have my foot on his neck at every chance, too. I don't blame dude at all, at this point it's the principle. I think you are mistaken in the fact that this isn't making Drake more $. I figure the media attention is paying some dividends, just by the exposure.....

Makes sense; thanks for the context; I have not followed everything as closely as others.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Meek coulda bodied drake w/ this 1 track if it didn't take him 6 months to drop it.

Drake dropped charged up which wasn't really super hard exciting at all & then meek let it breathe and it gained momentum.

All Meek had to do was fire back at charged up w/ some grown man bars and it woulda simmered the whole wave down...

but instead he started tweeting, alot... and that was the opening he gave...

Meek ain't think Drake would respond with a track that's what threw him off.. And assuming Drake don't write his shit for him to come back like that the. Drop back to back.. Game over

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As weak as Drake is, its a reason he hasn't gotten touched

Wouldn't be wise to "press" him or should I say his security detail

noriega

Rising Star
Registered
Meek was in the city the night before... And he came to vanity grand deep!! With the $500,000 piece on.... With him on probation there's really nothing left of this battle... This is a battle of a guy not on papers with more resources vs a guy on papers with less resources.... Like team usa basketball team vs everybody else...lol

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
Meek coulda bodied drake w/ this 1 track if it didn't take him 6 months to drop it.

Drake dropped charged up which wasn't really super hard exciting at all & then meek let it breathe and it gained momentum.

All Meek had to do was fire back at charged up w/ some grown man bars and it woulda simmered the whole wave down...

but instead he started tweeting, alot... and that was the opening he gave...

Charged up was wack and didn't gain momentum, which is why he dropped back to back 5 days later and that's what buried Meek. He dropped War Paint when nobody gave a fuck anymore. Most people, Meek "fans" included, didn't even hear that shit.

As weak as Drake is, its a reason he hasn't gotten touched

Wouldn't be wise to "press" him or should I say his security detail

Everybody has a security detail. You can believe rappers that claim they don't if you want.

Last edited:

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Your agenda is showing.

That I don't like Drake? There ain't shit to hide. I've made it clear in a no. of threads that I don't fuck with Drake. I think Drake is a propped up pop star that broads, fags and half-a-fags, and niggas who just like to attach themselves to whoever is hot in the market at the time gravitate to.

I really despise overrated artists. He ain't great at anything. He sounds like his voice hasn't fully developed, and has been exposed as a wave rider?

The question would be, why are you so bent on protecting him? Are you the broad, fag, or bandwagon dickrider?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That I don't like Drake? There ain't shit to hide. I've made it clear in a no. of threads that I don't fuck with Drake. I think Drake is a propped up pop star that broads, fags and half-a-fags, and niggas who just like to attach themselves to whoever is hot in the market at the time gravitate to.

I really despise overrated artists. He ain't great at anything. He sounds like his voice hasn't fully developed, and has been exposed as a wave rider?

The question would be, why are you so bent on protecting him? Are you the broad, fag, or bandwagon dickrider?
Don't ever try to lump ether into anything drake has recorded. It makes you look like a bozo.