Meek Mill had the fellows waiting for Drake, after the show!!!

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
this shit just corny now. lol lol lol.dudes need to get out their butthurt feelings. piggybacking off another thread....people need to realize this song dissing meek came out last year. drake gonna perform the song cause its part of his catalog and his fans want to hear it. he can adjust the words how he see fit. probably wasnt the first time he called meek a pussy. shit aint nothing new. he aint gonna stop doing the song , it was a hit ,so everytime some fan records some shit at a concert you sending out goons? everytime he come to your city, you sending out goons? accept the song and that yall dont like each other and move on
Exactly. Nas did Ether for quite a whole after the Jay Z beef then stopped cuz they got cool it because he just wanted to let it go-drake will let it go when he wants. The battle already happened and Meek lost. It's a BATTLE. Grow up Meek.

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
it was like 10 niggas and one look 13 y/o...meek need to come out and deny these niggas existence in connection to him :lol:

Not even the benchwarmers or J.V goons, nigga sent the PeeWee Dream Chasers goons out there

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't meek just get out of jail and is on probation? The police in Philly hate you and you still doing suspect shit to make you a target to lock your ass back up. Dude is starting to be mad corny for real

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First off you a bitch if you have your goons show up...Show up yourself. We saw you hit the heavy bag. Nevermind, call your boyz.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Meek got 100 to 200 niggas ready for confrontation at any moment (and not getting paid to do it)?

Next you'll be telling me Trump would be a great President.

Man I was thinking where was all these cats when Drake was holding him down years ago?

Reactions: BDR

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
You realize there's a grown man on this forum that pretends to be a true to life grey alien from outer space stationed on this planet and you're STILL regarded as the biggest lying ass loser on the board? This cat has dedicated every single post he's ever made to pretending to be an alien, a grown ass man mind you, and nobody feels the need to clown dude... but you one the other hand... well, you know. Why do you think that is? Let me guess, hate?
This post has me rolling.:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::roflmao3:

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
You realize there's a grown man on this forum that pretends to be a true to life grey alien from outer space stationed on this planet and you're STILL regarded as the biggest lying ass loser on the board? This cat has dedicated every single post he's ever made to pretending to be an alien, a grown ass man mind you, and nobody feels the need to clown dude... but you one the other hand... well, you know. Why do you think that is? Let me guess, hate?

QUOTE OF THE YEAR NOMINATION!
:cheers:

*two cents*

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Meek could have saved himself all of this grief by winning the battle. He lost.

In da end, he won. Because now anytime Aubrey releases a song, his credibility comes into question to if he wrote it himself or not. He's become damn near synonymous with ghost writing.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
grown men butt hurt over lyrics lmao. sensitive as fuck. i thought meeks was a street rapper who came up through cyphers and battles. Now he wants to make it physical cause he lost? lol. bitch shit. you lost. deal. start making pop songs lol

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

Man this shit got me in tears lmbao! :lol::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::lol2:

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
Last edited:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Drake needs to chill. All of them need to chill.

This shit is starting to get a bit deeper than rap. No need for no bs.

It's what got Biggie and Tupac killed. Fans and hanger-ons thinking that they are doing the bidding of their favorite celebrity

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
Of course, Meek lost the battle, but he did successfully brand Drake as a paper champ with that ghostwriter revelation.

Man, that was a Pyrrhic victory if I've ever seen one! Son STILL hasn't recovered, he dropped an Ep the other day Meekend Music that got clowned for being trash, still gets associated with L's and even riding around doing corny shit like this;

:smh: :smh: :smh:

He put an asterisk next to Drake's title and tarnished his image at the expense of his own career

simonmarcel

Rising Star
OG Investor
Nobody in their right mind thinks Aubrey is a tough guy but going to somebody's hometown to diss them and then hiding behind security is some bitch shit.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
this quote needs to go in the ock hall of fame..the ultimate verbal ether

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

Man I had to come bump this thread for this post alone. Fucking hilarious. One of those it's funny because it's true moments. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Someone is going to get shot over this.

Word...haven't we learned ANYTHING over the last 20+ years what can happen? What is this over? Dumb shit, plain and simple.

What's next, a 10 pace duel?

We've got REAL shit popping off against us, and we're caught up in this dumb shit? AGAIN? C'mon, everybody!

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Admitted I'm LATE

but he "Sent" 100 dudes to fight his battle for him... But is disappointed Drake didn't fight them all and allowed security to do their jobs?

How the fuck does that make sense?

Meek Mill's Dreamchasers Come To Confront Drake Who Fires More Shots At "Summer Sixteen Tour"

160822-Meek-Mill-Drake-827x620.jpg

August 22, 2016 | 3:32 AM
Philadelphia, PA – Chalk up another chapter in this Drake-Meek Mill beef after Drizzy took more shots at Meek Mill during the Philadelphia stop of his “Summer Sixteen Tour.”

The Dreamchasers boss was lyrically swapped onto two different songs during the performance in his hometown. Drizzy made more Meek Mill disses after performing “Back 2 Back” and by weaving a jab into his VIEWSsong “Still Here.”

Apparently, Meek Mill had his goons waiting for Drake outside the show, 100 to 200 strong, according to IG.

No matter how many deep they were rolling, Dreamchasers crew expressed disappointment in Drake for not facing them and instead fleeing. Even Meek Mill commented, mocking his rival for hiding behind police security.

Drake has been feeling himself on this tour. He unleashed another Meek Mill diss in Washington, D.C. where he called his foe a “pussy.”

He’s also had his fair share of words for New York radio station Hot 97 whose very own Funkmaster Flex leaked Drake’s reference tracks in the feud with Meek Mill. The station also stoked the coals in his beef with Joe Budden.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
did he though?

It's been addressed thoroughly, that shit ain't stuck worth a damn
It stuck. Most top teir emcees scratched Drake off their list when that ghostwriter shit came out. He went from being respected for his barz to being respected for his hits. (Just like Kanye did.) Meek caused that.