Megan Theestallion out there twerking at VP Kamla Harris Campaign and shit when them old people don't want to see that

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

Its sad when even Prof Blacktruth starts asking when is this broad going to do an interview or a press conference. Everyone knows she's trying to run down the clock. Is she going to do this shit when she becomes president?

What do you mean by 'even' him?

Is he usually fair or complimentary towards her?

By the way there are debates coming up.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What do you mean by 'even' him?

Is he usually fair or complimentary towards her?

By the way there are debates coming up.
No he's not complimentary to her.

But I thought it was interesting that he notices her not conducting interviews or press conferences.

Meanwhile her opponent holds one damn near everyday.

As far as the debates good maybe by then her handlers will have her prepared....somehow I doubt it.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
No he's not complimentary to her.

But I thought it was interesting that he notices her not conducting interviews or press conferences.

Meanwhile her opponent holds one damn near everyday.

As far as the debates good maybe by then her handlers will have her prepared....somehow I doubt it.

What do you mean by 'noticed'? It's been an every day right wing talking point for a while now. He didn't notice anything, he is only parroting.

She's done speeches but maybe he missed those too?

Meanwhile do you think her opponent is running an effective campaign?

If she's not ready for the debates then she's not ready. We'll find out and the voters will judge her based on those.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What do you mean by 'noticed'? It's been an every day right wing talking point for a while now. He didn't notice anything, he is only parroting.

She's done speeches but maybe he missed those too?

Meanwhile do you think her opponent is running an effective campaign?

If she's not ready for the debates then she's not ready. We'll find out and the voters will judge her based on those.
Speeches..."Speeches" has she taken any questions at these speeches? As far as running an effective campaign we'll see November 5th if his campaign is effective.

One thing I think he's noticed about her speeches is taking one of his policy's and making it one of hers.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Speeches..."Speeches" has she taken any questions at these speeches? As far as running an effective campaign we'll see November 5th if his campaign is effective.

One thing I think he's noticed about her speeches is taking one of his policy's and making it one of hers.

So for her opponent it's "we'll see November 5th" but for her it's already time right now to criticize her campaign?

You ain't slick fam.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So for her opponent it's "we'll see November 5th" but for her it's already time right now to criticize her campaign?

You ain't slick fam.
I'm sorry I must have missed something did I mention her campaign or her lack of interviews and press conferences. I thought the 2 were separate.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I'm sorry I must have missed something did I mention her campaign or her lack of interviews and press conferences. I thought the 2 were separate.
What did you think interviews and press conferences during election seasons are? Let me help you out it's called campaigning.

But regardless, you noted Trump doing interviews, great, tell me what you've been getting from them. Are you more informed about him and his policies?

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What did you think interviews and press conferences during election seasons are? Let me help you out it's called campaigning.

But regardless, you noted Trump doing interviews, great, tell me what you've been getting from them. Are you more informed about him and his policies?
You know what I get out of them? I get that that he's not hiding or avoiding reporters I learn his beliefs and what he doesn't believe. I get that he makes mistakes. Like you said its called campaigning. Trump has gone places where he's not welcomed, he's taken questions that he may not have been comfortable answering.

Kamala hasn't taken not one single question from anyone. She's not even taken soft ball questions. Trump showed up for the NABJ a hostile environment. Harris who is supposedly Black couldn't even be bothered to show up.

You see JD Vance walking towards reporters to answer any and every question from reporters. He's gone in hostile environments like CNN.

Kamala Harris at this point have like I said has not answered not even a softball question. She's not held any press conferences where reporters can ask her about her contributions to the Biden administration. How about her handling of the border situation. How would she handle the migrant situation. How would she handle the situation in Gaza, the situation in the Ukraine. These are questions Trump has answered.

She has a record in California she's not been asked about

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
You know what I get out of them? I get that that he's not hiding or avoiding reporters I learn his beliefs and what he doesn't believe. I get that he makes mistakes. Like you said its called campaigning. Trump has gone places where he's not welcomed, he's taken questions that he may not have been comfortable answering.

Kamala hasn't taken not one single question from anyone. She's not even taken soft ball questions. Trump showed up for the NABJ a hostile environment. Harris who is supposedly Black couldn't even be bothered to show up.

You see JD Vance walking towards reporters to answer any and every question from reporters. He's gone in hostile environments like CNN.

Kamala Harris at this point have like I said has not answered not even a softball question. She's not held any press conferences where reporters can ask her about her contributions to the Biden administration. How about her handling of the border situation. How would she handle the migrant situation. How would she handle the situation in Gaza, the situation in the Ukraine. These are questions Trump has answered.

She has a record in California she's not been asked about
I haven't seen Trump make mistakes.

The debacle at the NABJ was not a mistake, it was his plan to go in and insult everyone and then cry victimhood. This is also what his base wanted to see by the way.

Trump had a stream with Adin Ross (Spelling?) and Musk himself. Long ones. Good for him. Did anyone learn anything from him in those "interviews"? Nope. They were big nothing burgers. Also not a mistake, it was by design. But at least he's taking interviews right?

It's literally the same thing as making speeches to crowds who came to see you.

While you are busy praising Vance, can you explain how he went from being trans to being a straight male?

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't seen Trump make mistakes.

The debacle at the NABJ was not a mistake, it was his plan to go in and insult everyone and then cry victimhood. This is also what his base wanted to see by the way.

Trump had a stream with Adin Ross (Spelling?) and Musk himself. Long ones. Good for him. Did anyone learn anything from him in those "interviews"? Nope. They were big nothing burgers. Also not a mistake, it was by design. But at least he's taking interviews right?

It's literally the same thing as making speeches to crowds who came to see you.

While you are busy praising Vance, can you explain how he went from being trans to being a straight male?
Well one thing we learn from Kamala Harris and her not doing interviews is she's trying to run the clock out. Which hey I guess is a winning strategy. When she gets in office and someone asks her why she didn't do something(if she's taking questions at that time) she can tell you she didn't promise you anything.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

7xw3fd.gif