Megan Theestallion out there twerking at VP Kamla Harris Campaign and shit when them old people don't want to see that

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
you've been on this board for 3 years, that's cute.

I've been here 20.

show me once where i said vote for trump?

lol.

was it here - https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/clarence-thomas-is-one-corrupt-bastard.1203563/

or here - https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/it-gets-worse-for-trump-lol.902153/

another dumbocrat that can't form a valid reason so he resorts to this pathetic defense of trying to shame people.

the IQ on this board is low as fuck.

and stop calling people coons for not voting for a bedwench that sucks white cock every night. your logic makes no fucking sense. if anythng, you're the coon for supporting that shit. coon ass niggas always needing a white savior. be a man, stop wanting a bitch to lead you, and stop depending on the government to raise you.
I been here longer than you.

And u don't want me coming out of hiatus.

YoBitchChoseMe

Rising Star
Registered
So, a random ass YouTuber that regurgitates CAPS (including attempting to 'splain Trump's horrendous press conference LOL!!!) from MAGA-land, aka "speaking facts" for ad-revenue is suppose to mean something to me because he has 840K subscribers?

Nicca, what? :roflmao: :lol:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F970b5197-b133-4976-88df-09b062723d84_220x136.gif

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Have your RANDOM Trump-defending YouTuber homie 'splain this too :lol: :lol: :roflmao: :roflmao:

YoBitchChoseMe

Rising Star
Registered
Have your RANDOM Trump-defending YouTuber homie 'splain this too :lol: :lol: :roflmao: :roflmao:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F970b5197-b133-4976-88df-09b062723d84_220x136.gif

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I been here longer than you.

And u don't want me coming out of hiatus.

Oh, but we do! So we can repeatedly ask you how many times over the past 4 years uou held Biden/Harris “accountable” to Black people as you said you’d do?!?!

:puzzled::puzzled::puzzled:

black people didn't ask obama for ANYTHING. we didn't organize or make any moves en masse. all the groups that got their needs met were organized and demanded action.

we were just happy a black man got elected.

we have learned our lessons. biden will be held accountable. black people will act en masse to get our needs met. we know better now.

peep game and play chess not checkers.

Cool.

Elect Biden and hold him accountable. Simple.

5f3bf9d643ae1.image.jpg

I had to come back to this.

So Black American Heroes that have skin and the game and have bled for Black America and this country are saying they are voting for Biden and are going to hold him accountable for Black American's agenda after he is elected.

And you haven't shed a tear or sweated one drop and you say you are not going to vote yet people are supposed to follow your suit.

Shut up, fraud/bum/agent/troll. U sound mad ignorant.

Because you are a troll and we will hold Biden/Harris accountable for this after they are elected.

Why are you not challenging 45 about reparations comrade?

tenor.gif

Angela Davis says to campaign and vote for Biden.

No one on the board can claim to be blacker than Angela Davis. Go Vote.

U are not blacker nor have u sacrificed as much as Angela Davis. She is supporting a black agenda and voting for Biden to hold him accountable to that agenda. Stop this ignant talk.

You don't hold a candle to Angela Davis on issues for Black America. So just learn wisdom from this Black American Hero.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
JD Vance is actually gay. Look at you supporting the gays.

Gotta love the irony of these MAGA bros clowns.

They'll bring up gays out of nowhere without citing any specific legislation concerning VP Harris, yet defend TF out of the Trump ticket (including posting links to RANDOM ass YouTubers that attempt to 'splain away Trump's free-falling campaign (that the entire world can see), that includes a couch-fucker that wears eye-liner.

Can't make this shit up :lol::roflmao:

Last edited:

YoBitchChoseMe

Rising Star
Registered
Gotta love the irony of these MAGA bros clowns.

They'll bring up gays out of nowhere without citing any specific legislation concerning VP Harris, yet defend TF out of the Trump ticket (including posting links to RANDOM ass YouTubers that attempt to 'splain away Trump's free-falling campaign that the entire world can see) that includes a couch-fucker that wears eye-liner.

Can't make this shit up :lol::roflmao:

NO ONE HAS SHOWN YET WHERE I SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SUPPORTING HIM. I STAND ON WHAT I SAID..... I DONT FUCK WITH FAGS LIKE U DEMS, NICE TRY :clown:clown:clown

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

NO ONE HAS SHOWN YET WHERE I SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SUPPORTING HIM. I STAND ON WHAT I SAID..... I DONT FUCK WITH FAGS LIKE U DEMS, NICE TRY :clown:clown:clown

You posted a random ass Trump-defending YouTuber out of NOWHERE in response to a comment I made about Megan at the 1st VP Harris campaign rally. Then, you bring up fags, out of nowhere, while this RANDOM YouTuber, that YOU POSTED, creates numerous vids defending a campaign ticket where one of the motherfuckers wears EYELINER :lol:

"I don't support him (Trump)" but yet you post links from MAGA-land. Make it make sense.

Last edited:

YoBitchChoseMe

Rising Star
Registered
You posted a random ass Trump-defending YouTuber out of NOWHERE in response to a comment I made about Megan at the 1st VP Harris campaign rally. Then, you bring up fags, out of nowhere, while this RANDOM YouTuber, that YOU POSTED, creates numerous vids defending a campaign ticket where one of the motherfuckers wears EYELINER :lol:

"I don't support him (Trump)" but yet you post links from MAGA-land. Make it make sense.
Another random youtuber 4 u LOL

:clown

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

His screen name you can tell he don't get no bitches, unless that bitch is retarded because dude clearly rides the short bus with a helmet on.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sit down, bitch. I know your natural instinct is to fight for your man but that nigga is fully capable of defending himself.

"You initiated him into the LGBT club" - ultra high pitched voice

He kicked off his heels in attempt to defend that eye-liner wearing couch-fucker. He couldn't take it anymore. He got tired of you insulting his MAGA-land hero. :lol: :lol:

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
"You initiated him into the LGBT club" - ultra high pitched voice

He kicked off his heels in attempt to defend that eye-liner wearing couch-fucker. He couldn't take it anymore. He got tired of you insulting his MAGA-land hero. :lol: :lol:
I don't know what the hell possessed him to jump out the window this time. The bastard usually ducks me.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You initiated him into the LGBT club :puke:

That restarted scum drip...nightmare paint..

Ha more like a day dream dork .

Fool whole party stopped the whole nation

To make faggotry it's number one LEGISLATIVE priority...

At that point no straight normal MAN would support such demonic tomfoolery..

Anybody still going hard for the party of

Sexual abnormalcy .aka demoncrats Is telling on themselves at this point

They low-key coming out the closet