Megan Theestallion out there twerking at VP Kamla Harris Campaign and shit when them old people don't want to see that

YoBitchChoseMe

Rising Star
Registered

He sounds ridiculous
360_F_583063567_rOGBWTW9MvktjP1khJTfMIkbriglh9oA.jpg

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
This is what democrats think of Black people. She could've got H.E.R. or somebody like that. Remember no voting no vucking last election?
well, if you look at how some of the low IQ here get excited by it, it works.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Right, some of these niggas are coons on BGOL.
I agree.

You a coon if you don't vote for the black woman that sucks white dick every night.

You have to think like us and we have no other argument but to use race to shame you.

Disregard the fact they came to us at the last minute, don't give us what we ask, and use celebrities to twerk on stage and talk like a slave to connect with us. we accepting that is not coonish at all.

(he's going to vote like us now.)

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I agree.

You a coon if you don't vote for the black woman that sucks white dick every night.

You have to think like us and we have no other argument but to use race to shame you.
You're a dickhead and a stupid bitch,

Get ya coon ass the fuck outta here.

You believe in in that CAC MAGA PUSSY GRABBING ORANGE MAN who don't give 2 fucks about you.

Shame on you that you weren't flush down the toilet.

YoBitchChoseMe

Rising Star
Registered

You believe in in that CAC MAGA PUSSY GRABBING ORANGE MAN who don't give 2 fucks about you.

List Kamala's policy's that benefit blacks, educate us all

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

You can tell the resident MAGA bros are upset their boy's campaign is currently in a free-fall. We already predicted this would happen once the RNC was USURPED.

:popcorn:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

you've been on this board for 3 years, that's cute.

I've been here 20.

show me once where i said vote for trump?

lol.

was it here - https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/clarence-thomas-is-one-corrupt-bastard.1203563/

or here - https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/it-gets-worse-for-trump-lol.902153/

another dumbocrat that can't form a valid reason so he resorts to this pathetic defense of trying to shame people.

the IQ on this board is low as fuck.

and stop calling people coons for not voting for a bedwench that sucks white cock every night. your logic makes no fucking sense. if anythng, you're the coon for supporting that shit. coon ass niggas always needing a white savior. be a man, stop wanting a bitch to lead you, and stop depending on the government to raise you.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Your random, He has 840k subscribers and speaking facts....

So, a random ass YouTuber that regurgitates CAPS (including attempting to 'splain Trump's horrendous press conference LOL!!!) from MAGA-land, aka "speaking facts" for ad-revenue is suppose to mean something to me because he has 840K subscribers?

Nicca, what? :roflmao: :lol:

Last edited: