Melyssa Ford Thirst Trappin

BoxEater

Talking shit and looking at pussy with the fellas
BGOL Investor

As much as I wanna fuck her raw with no pull out, its kinda fucking pathetic that these chicks do all this for attention. Bitch in her 40s hunting for likes on IG. Shits weak af. I love what she's showing cause Im a freak ass nigga, but a chick like this ain't getting wifed by a high value man. Shes an eternal fuck piece.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
E59tBAn.gif

172319_source_1590381202.jpg

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Man either she gay or crazy? I’m still trying to figure out why she ain’t married.

Prob spent most of those early years fucking around with entertainers and athletes. Most likely a side chick in many of those situations. It's hard for a black woman to be known as an industry ho and still be taken seriously. Exotic/European looking woman can get away with it. The black women are just passed around. Look at how quick black men are to jump into "relationships" with them Kardashian women. Amber Rose another one black men can't get enough of. Those nonblack women came up after dating well known black men. Amber Rose wasn't shit until Kanye started dropping her name in lyrics and taking her to award shows. Wonder if anyone ever done that for poor Melyssa..

Tiger_Hood

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Prob spent most of those early years fucking around with entertainers and athletes. Most likely a side chick in many of those situations. It's hard for a black woman to be known as an industry ho and still be taken seriously. Exotic/European looking woman can get away with it. The black women are just passed around. Look at how quick black men are to jump into "relationships" with them Kardashian women. Amber Rose another one black men can't get enough of. Those nonblack women came up after dating well known black men. Amber Rose wasn't shit until Kanye started dropping her name in lyrics and taking her to award shows. Wonder if anyone ever done that for poor Melyssa..
Kim K has a 8 figure net worth. Amber Rose is yesterday’s news. Melissa Ford never attached herself to a 100 octane baller like those women.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Damn she wanted 100k and only got 25k? Every little bit helps but seems so unfair when the hoes on onlyfans talking bout they making 6 figs or more in a day just for nipple slips and brown eye flashes.

Oh well wish her the best with her fine ass...

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As much as I wanna fuck her raw with no pull out, its kinda fucking pathetic that these chicks do all this for attention. Bitch in her 40s hunting for likes on IG. Shits weak af. I love what she's showing cause Im a freak ass nigga, but a chick like this ain't getting wifed by a high value man. Shes an eternal fuck piece.
These are the modern day playboy bunnies…just for fucking