Melyssa Ford Thirst Trappin

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
wth are you talking about? she was his ex by her own admission.

Also

Drake
Tyrese
Reggie Bush
Andre 3000
Kerry Rhodes
Benzino
and Nelly

She's been passed around by high value men but go and marry their leftovers. I hope you can provide the lifestyle she wants and at least make 250k. She's also old as shit, so you probably get 5 or so years before it all turns to shit.

Daaamn shun..

the-wire.gif

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Guys got to understand she's from a different era before social media. The closest social media was in the mid 2000s with Myspace.com. This is a time where video vixens get most of their attention in music videos, Smooth Magazine, BET Uncut and King magazines. She probably trying to tap into the Onlyfans and social media money pot. But the reality is she can't compete with younger social media models. Vida Guerra is also trying to do the same thing.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Father Time walked you down huh bitch? “I’ll never do nudes” “That’s not my lane” them bills was stanging your ass huh? Hawwwww:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Bet she wish she was still with Flo Rida and that 82 million he grabbed. Hawwww

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Guys got to understand she's from a different era before social media. The closest social media was in the mid 2000s with Myspace.com. This is a time where video vixens get most of their attention in music videos, Smooth Magazine, BET Uncut and King magazines. She probably trying to tap into the Onlyfans and social media money pot. But the reality is she can't compete with younger social media models. Vida Guerra is also trying to do the same thing.

The bottomline is video vixens don't exist no more, its Instagram models. With that said, she's holding herself up good and don't look bad to be honest.

Yep! She still making moves like its 2003 and not 2023...I cringe at some of the material those ex video vixens post. It's like they're lost in time. Especially Melyssa Ford. One of the biggest mistakes these females make. Is thinking all their shit need to be professionally shot. Majority guys watching don't care about that. A nice camera/phone and light setup will get the job done. She still doing tease videos walking across the room slowly with a fan blowing her hair. And rolling around in the bed..:hmm: Meanwhile these young hoes got their iphone setup and twerking butt naked and everything else. Plus she trying to charge $100 for glimpse of her tits..lol. She can save herself some money and get rid of the camera man.

Last edited: