Melyssa Ford Thirst Trappin

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
gBNyF4.gif

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She's another one who recognizes the wall is near.

She will be 50 in 4 years and 3 months. Crazy.

No kids, never married.
The wall was "near" 20 years ago.
She's lost.
I knew a chick like her - was bad as hell in her 20s/30s but didn't capitalize on her looks when she was high value. She's late 40s now and still thinks she has the options she had when she was in her 20s. Same situation - single, no kids, no husband in sight. Princess syndrome. Nobody's good enough.
iu

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The wall was "near" 20 years ago.
She's lost.
I knew a chick like her - was bad as hell in her 20s/30s but didn't capitalize on her looks when she was high value. She's late 40s now and still thinks she has the options she had when she was in her 20s. Same situation - single, no kids, no husband in sight. Princess syndrome. Nobody's good enough.
iu

It's either that or that has a kid and princess syndrome

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Guys got to understand she's from a different era before social media. The closest social media was in the mid 2000s with Myspace.com. This is a time where video vixens get most of their attention in music videos, Smooth Magazine, BET Uncut and King magazines. She probably trying to tap into the Onlyfans and social media money pot. But the reality is she can't compete with younger social media models. Vida Guerra is also trying to do the same thing.

The bottomline is video vixens don't exist no more, its Instagram models. With that said, she's holding herself up good and don't look bad to be honest.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Guys got to understand she's from a different era before social media. The closest social media was in the mid 2000s with Myspace.com. This is a time where video vixens get most of their attention in music videos, Smooth Magazine, BET Uncut and King magazines. She probably trying to tap into the Onlyfans and social media money pot. But the reality is she can't compete with younger social media models. Vida Guerra is also trying to do the same thing.

The bottomline is video vixens don't exist no more, its Instagram models. With that said, she's holding herself up good and don't look bad to be honest.
The issue with her is the fact that she thinks being a vixen on onlyfans is what people want to see when in reality nobody wants to see that shit but her getting naked and showing them titties and pussy but she ain't about that life.

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The issue with her is the fact that she thinks being a vixen on onlyfans is what people want to see when in reality nobody wants to see that shit but her getting naked and showing them titties and pussy but she ain't about that life.
That was the point I made and you didn't get it. She's from a different era and most guys don't know about her. Hell, most don't probably never heard of Gloria Velez either if you want to go way back to the mid 90s. She wont appeal to to anybody born in the late 90s. If you're 30s and up most likely you would for the rest of video vixens.

Personally she still looks good physically.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
That was just a myth or fabrication from what I heard.
wth are you talking about? she was his ex by her own admission.

Also

Drake
Tyrese
Reggie Bush
Andre 3000
Kerry Rhodes
Benzino
and Nelly

She's been passed around by high value men but go and marry their leftovers. I hope you can provide the lifestyle she wants and at least make 250k. She's also old as shit, so you probably get 5 or so years before it all turns to shit.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wth are you talking about? she was his ex by her own admission.

Also

Drake
Tyrese
Reggie Bush
Andre 3000
Kerry Rhodes
Benzino
and Nelly

She's been passed around by high value men but go and marry their leftovers. I hope you can provide the lifestyle she wants and at least make 250k. She's also old as shit, so you probably get 5 or so years before it all turns to shit.
Lol