~~Miami Heat vs San Antonio - 2013 NBA Finals - The Miami Heat wins!

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
kg-angry-face-21.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::dance::dance::dance:

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Ok, now Duncan is talking about he has no plans to retire. :lol:

That nigga was looking real old during this series, at times...

...well, until he viciously assaulted the floor.

I remember LA beat those niggas ass one year so bad, that nigga stood on the court with his head hanging lower than I've ever seen a head hang in my life. I thought that nigga was such a fucking dork. Look at this nigga. Who could make losing look so pathetic and wack. That's when I knew he was married to, or would marry a white bitch. You could just see it in his mannerism when he lost. That's real talk.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Re: ~~Miami Heat vs San Antonio - 2013 NBA Finals - (Spurs 3 - Miami 3) ~~

Y'all just named my 1st born son I can't stop saying the shit...fuck Lebron...but the name coupled w/ the meaning has a great ring to it...no pun intended

curryshotta

Rising Star
Registered

...well, until he viciously assaulted the floor.

I remember LA beat those niggas ass one year so bad, that nigga stood on the court with his head hanging lower than I've ever seen a head hang in my life. I thought that nigga was such a fucking dork. Look at this nigga. Who could make losing look so pathetic and wack. That's when I knew he was married to, or would marry a white bitch. You could just see it in his mannerism when he lost. That's real talk.

damn you really dont like dude :lol:

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
damn you really dont like dude :lol:

...you don't know how many Duncan vs Kobe debates I've been in over the past decade or more.

Couple that with this nigga get so much love simply because he has the personality of dirt - he annoys me. Niggas claim they hate arrogant, flamboyant athletes, but they always talk about 'em.

Who talks abut Duncan if he ain't playing? Who brings him up in basketball debates, UNLESS he's playing?

I mean, I guess he talented and shit, but that nigga life is easy. He plays the game so straight up, it's EASY for him to be efficient and do what he does. That nigga don't have an entertaining bone in his body. Kobe managed to win, while playing with a much higher degree of difficulty. That's why people buy Kobe jerseys, and maybe FIVE Duncan jerseys have sold outside of Texas. Tonight when he was on that fastbreak, he looked like an old robot, with sparks flying, about to fall to pieces...

...who just managed to keep it together.

I like entertaining players who manage to play at a high level. If Kobe, over the years decided, 'Ok, I'm only going to take good shoots, and I'm going to always make the right pass' ... I'm sure he'd shoot a dumb high percentage, with less turnovers, and more assists too...

...but who would care about him?

That nigga just got a statue in China now.

Where is Duncan's statue? He's won, too.

Exactly.

Problem is, only niggas like cranrab, who were nailed to the floor, care about niggas like Duncan.

Saw how Dr. J just had that show dedicated to him? Why? Doc don't have a lot of titles. Is Doc even top 10 in any major statistical category? I don't think so. Why did he get that? 'Cause dude was great, and he did it with a lot of flair.

Most people don't pay their hard earned money to watch you shoot running hooks, and bank shots from the perimeter.

Edit: Damn I sound bitter. :lol:

Last edited:

Swizz Heat

The I'm not amused MOD
BGOL Investor
This one just ONE of the many things I took out of this NBA Finals ....

... Shane Battier is the greatest Duke player to ever come out of that school. He has two rings not as a bench player or warmer, but as a contributor and starter to that championship team. Yes, I know Carlos Boozer is from Duke but no rings. Grant Hill is from Duke, great player, fine looking wife, no rings. Shane plays D, hits big shots when needed. He has a chance to be "Big Rob part 2", he's only 34, he'll win a few more championships as a journeyman around the league and play for those teams he feels can win. Lots of Duke players came and went, but he's still around and winning championships.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't say greatest NBA player, I'm talking about DUKE players. Talk on it!
play_g_battier_576.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
...you don't know how many Duncan vs Kobe debates I've been in over the past decade or more.

Couple that with this nigga get so much love simply because he has the personality of dirt - he annoys me. Niggas claim they hate arrogant, flamboyant athletes, but they always talk about 'em.

Who talks abut Duncan if he ain't playing? Who brings him up in basketball debates, UNLESS he's playing?

I mean, I guess he talented and shit, but that nigga life is easy. He plays the game so straight up, it's EASY for him to be efficient and do what he does. That nigga don't have an entertaining bone in his body. Kobe managed to win, while playing with a much higher degree of difficulty. That's why people buy Kobe jerseys, and maybe FIVE Duncan jerseys have sold outside of Texas. Tonight when he was on that fastbreak, he looked like an old robot, with sparks flying, about to fall to pieces...

...who just managed to keep it together.

I like entertaining players who manage to play at a high level. If Kobe, over the years decided, 'Ok, I'm only going to take good shoots, and I'm going to always make the right pass' ... I'm sure he'd shoot a dumb high percentage, with less turnovers, and more assists too...

...but who would care about him?

That nigga just got a statue in China now.

Where is Duncan's statue? He's won, too.

Exactly.

Problem is, only niggas like cranrab, who were nailed to the floor, care about niggas like Duncan.

Saw how Dr. J just had that show dedicated to him? Why? Doc don't have a lot of titles. Is Doc even top 10 in any major statistical category? I don't think so. Why did he get that? 'Cause dude was great, and he did it with a lot of flair.

Most people don't pay their hard earned money to watch you shoot running hooks, and bank shots from the perimeter.

Edit: Damn I sound bitter. :lol:

Somethings seriously wrong with you bro. Way too much venom, emotion, idiocy, and ignorance for one post. And the fact that you don't know Doc's impact on the sport and league very unfortunate.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Somethings seriously wrong with you bro. Way too much venom, emotion, idiocy, and ignorance for one post. And the fact that you don't know Doc's impact on the sport and league very unfortunate.

Co sign

I mean he admitted to mistakenly approaching underrated chics so nothing is off limits wit dude :smh:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This one just ONE of the many things I took out of this NBA Finals ....

... Shane Battier is the greatest Duke player to ever come out of that school. He has two rings not as a bench player or warmer, but as a contributor and starter to that championship team. Yes, I know Carlos Boozer is from Duke but no rings. Grant Hill is from Duke, great player, fine looking wife, no rings. Shane plays D, hits big shots when needed. He has a chance to be "Big Rob part 2", he's only 34, he'll win a few more championships as a journeyman around the league and play for those teams he feels can win. Lots of Duke players came and went, but he's still around and winning championships.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't say greatest NBA player, I'm talking about DUKE players. Talk on it!
play_g_battier_576.jpg
:cool:

II Dxnum

Rising Star
Registered

play_g_battier_576.jpg

Fuck duke.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

You think so? I thought Duncan looked incredibly fresh and also I think that if Pop would have keep going through Duncan in the second half of game 6, this series would have been over on Tuesday and Duncan would have been MVP..

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You think so? I thought Duncan looked incredibly fresh and also I think that if Pop would have keep going through Duncan in the second half of game 6, this series would have been over on Tuesday and Duncan would have been MVP..
Why even entertain a post laced which such idiocy? Despite the other hate filled moronic nonsense, the fact that he says Duncan looked bad ("real old") when its CLEAR that after seven games he was the teams best player, is enough to relegate that dude posts to BrownTurd levels of worthlessness.

The guy averaged 30 13 3 3 and the last two closeout games and hes questioning Duncan? :confused:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Why even entertain a post laced which such idiocy? Despite the other hate filled moronic nonsense, the fact that he says Duncan looked bad ("real old") when its CLEAR that after seven games he was the teams best player, is enough to relegate that dude posts to BrownTurd levels of worthlessness.

The guy averaged 30 13 3 3 and the last two closeout games and hes questioning Duncan? :confused:

To be completely honest I didn't finish reading the entire post. I just read that part and quoted it. I've seen the rest now, Supreme just trying to deal with this the best way he can :lol:

fatsack1

Rising Star
Registered
Stephen A on here talking that bulls bullshit..... Bulls are a team full of role players except for Rose....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Congrats Heathcliff. You don't cry half as much as beatdown and I don't have a problem with you. Hell, I don't have a problem with Beat either. Just hate these bandwagon dicksuckers and there families with all my heart and soul. :angry::angry::angry: Double bitch post for the two time champs. :sad:

94227540779145265401844.jpg

94248240681237217761768.jpg

Better

Support BGOL
Registered

This wasn't the Duncan I remember from years ago. A lot more mobile. More decisive with the ball in the post. I know Miami's D was swarming...

...but he's just not as quick with the ball anymore.

Also, did he give up on his bank shot? Bitch ass had pretty much mastered that. :lol:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Now it's back to the business at hand of seeing my Sixers fuck up there next coaching hire and this draft next week. :crying: Fuck ya'll and ya'll grandmothers!!! :thefinger:

94725564791929188917680.jpg

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Anyone on here from Cleveland? They saying on Twitter that Cleveland sports radio is REAL SALTY right now.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
...and maybe I'm not remembering Duncan correctly.

It's possible he was always this slow. I'm willing to embrace that possibility as well.

It's not like he was EVER "Dream" offensively. He had a few patented moves that he used ad nauseum.

...also, I don't consider Duncan the great PF ever. I'd take Barkley AND Malone over him. He may have grabbed more boards in his prime, but Malone put up more points, and Malone was great in the open floor. Also, he was tough as nails.

Barkley without question.

Duncan won titles in the wackest big man era ever. There weren't enough big men in this era to validate him as the GREATEST PF EVER.

Last edited:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
...Duncan won titles in the wackest big man era ever. There weren't enough big men in this era to validate him as the GREATEST PF EVER.
Huh? He won 3titles while playing against arguably the most dominating big man in league history in a prime Shaq.

Supreme, go get some rest bruh.... Wont even comment on that Malone and Barkley shit. :smh:

Better

Support BGOL
Registered

YOU'RE talking about venom? You? That's very rich coming from you.

How can I not know Doc's impact on the game, I just spelled it out. Doc was a great player, but there have been many of those. Doc was a great showman, and a huge star in the ABA...

...but once again, Doc was most beloved for his showmanship. Something Tim Duncan knows nothing about.

What are YOU talking about?

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Huh? He won 3titles while playing against arguably the most dominating big man in league history in a prime Shaq.

Supreme, go get some rest bruh.... Wont even comment on that Malone and Barkley shit. :smh:

ONE PLAYER, nigga? You name one player, and SOMEHOW, that validates the entire era?

YOU get some rest.

Man, Barkley would've murdered Duncan. Malone too. That nigga alright, but ain't Barkley or Malone.

I would expect you to like a nigga like Duncan.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Duncan isn't retiring anytime soon, he got married straight out of college and is about to lose half of everything he every worked for

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Look at Duncan's PPG:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://widgets.sports-reference.com/wg.fcgi?css=1&site=bbr&url=%2Fplayers%2Fd%2Fduncati01.html&div=div_per_game"></script>

Look at Barkley's:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://widgets.sports-reference.com/wg.fcgi?css=1&site=bbr&url=%2Fplayers%2Fd%2Fduncati01.html&div=div_per_game"></script>

Look at Malone's:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://widgets.sports-reference.com/wg.fcgi?css=1&site=bbr&url=%2Fplayers%2Fm%2Fmalonka01.html&div=div_per_game"></script>

These niggas could flat out score the ball better than Duncan.

Don't give me that jive about the game is more than points. Was Malone and Barkley not more than points?

Even still, POINTS are why Tim Duncan didn't win that chip. Not more rebounds or more blocks, because if they aren't converted into POINTS they don't matter.