~~Miami Heat vs San Antonio - 2013 NBA Finals - The Miami Heat wins!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
[RM][/RM]

:lol: that would be absurd. I watched a side of James I never seen last couple if games. Had nothing to do with Spo, but folk will forget all that.

Pop switch his style around 09. They stopped running offense through Tim. You know when you get use to doing things a certain way and change it up for several years. It's kinda hard to go back to what works. Those players never was part of the Tim that use to get all the touches in the 4th. I would have thought Parker and Manu would have known better.

There is a blueprint for the heat to be defeated, but the league do not have the teams equipped to handle them. Spurs was the best chance.

Not sure if the bulls, pacers, or Knicks will be able too. Seems like the pacer would be most likely. They're going to have to play for home court next season though.

pacers need a point guard and a bench.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Re: ~~Miami Heat vs San Antonio - 2013 NBA Finals - (Spurs 3 - Miami 3) ~~

Not with their current teams. Lol

Funny how the pacers have a better chance than those kats you mentioned.

Nope bulls got a better chance

Pacers it's a wrap second round exit next yr for them

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Nope bulls got a better chance

Pacers it's a wrap second round exit next yr for them

Only if Rose holds up. I like the bulls but they have to prove themselves again when rose gets back. Ain't seen dude play in over a year.

2nd round only depending in who they play. They sho did mush the shit out if the Knicks though.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Only if Rose holds up. I like the bulls but they have to prove themselves again when rose gets back. Ain't seen dude play in over a year.

2nd round only depending in who they play. They sho did mush the shit out if the Knicks though.

bulls need a legit big man

trade boozer back to the jazz for jefferson

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Snick fans better be scared melo got an opt out clause in 2014 too lmao

He might go and play wit Bron :lol:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it's football season now.

you niccas need to chill & let this thread die.

btw, fuck the spurs...double fuck manu.
and fuck the Miami metrosexuals too...bunch of attention whores & undercover fags.

shane battier combs his hair to the front...and is a 1970's style retro house nicca.

wade walks on his tip toes in ballerina shoes, and lebron is 43 yrs old with a brick for a forehead.

coach spo sucks on unripe plantains in his spare time & let's bosh watch him for technique.

from Max's Samsung G-Note

And Fuck LSU :hmm:

vandamation

Rising Star
Registered
Melo ain't worried about nothing but opting out and getting that 135 million

He ain't going nowhere

After that contract is when he will ring chase

I think Melo might do 'Lebron' and take less money in NYC in order to bring the right guys in...

The question is...

Who's the right guys???:dunno:

Nemesis Prime

Support BGOL
Registered
Post that shit bruh

Damn I missed it. Somebody post that shit.

he did it right at 3PM, should be up shortly...

"Norris Cole has 2 titles in 2 NBA years. Bill Russell, he's coming to get ya!"

"You have a Popavich, we pop that coochie. You have a Popavich, we pop champagne. You have a Popavich, we pop a molly"

"The Miami Heat's labor gets screwed by GABRIELLE Union."

"I Haven't Seen Anybody GAG Like That since 2 Girls, 1 Cup!"

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I would love D-Rose in NYC...

But... The Chi ain't letting that happened...

Yall would burn to United Center down...

The murder rate would SPIKE by 75% if he went to NYC...

Bj Hates the bulls

And are u serious?

Phil jackson went on to coach the lakers

Scottie went To the rockets

We don't give a fuck

Eddy curry went to NYC

He might go team with melo breh

All he gotta say is we have unlimited resources and the bulls are cheap

LALA and melo would have a meeting with reggie and Derrick

fatsack1

Rising Star
Registered
Melo need to play some fucking defense .....that should be is first sacrifice

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 2

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

Did u think it was a joke when peeps said heat were going to repeat this yr?

Naw but let's not act like Miami won this going away now. I mean the Heat were dead and buried at the end of game 6 and Pop and Ginobili resurrected them.

And then in game 7 Pop does the same dumb shit and sits Parker in favor of Ginobili and Ginobili had on his Heat Jersey. Add that to a critical Duncan miss and Lebron hitting shots and Miami has a title

I say all that to say this, Miami is not automatically given the title every year. They have to earn it. They're not leaps and bounds above the league as people like to think. With teams improving and moves being made, Miami will not be the only ones eating.

Wade better get surgery on them knees before anything.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Naw but let's not act like Miami won this going away now. I mean the Heat were dead and buried at the end of game 6 and Pop and Ginobili resurrected them.

And then in game 7 Pop does the same dumb shit and sits Parker in favor of Ginobili and Ginobili had on his Heat Jersey. Add that to a critical Duncan miss and Lebron hitting shots and Miami has a title

I say all that to say this, Miami is not automatically given the title every year. They have to earn it. They're not leaps and bounds above the league as people like to think. With teams improving and moves being made, Miami will not be the only ones eating.