~~Miami Heat vs San Antonio - 2013 NBA Finals - The Miami Heat wins!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2013/06/caption-the-photo-drake-caught-boshing-lebron/
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...ght-have-called-off-his-wedding-if-spurs-won/

image1.jpg
LeBron-and-Savannah-2.jpg

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
Did you also predict that a so-called big 3 of SA named "Manu" would singlehandedly put the ball in Miamis hand 8times enforced?

Kill the bullshit Mask. Without Manus historic fuckery we are all talking about breaking up the big 3 and "what now?" for the Heat.

You guys may wanna stop the "I told you says" while this series is still fresh in our memories. We all saw Miami shit the bed game 6, only to be rescued from "bust" status by Manu Ginobili.

here's what the spurs did:

let lebron & wade shoot all the jumpers they want, but do NOT give up the lane penetration. then, rebound. if miami's jump shooters got hot, they were willing to take the loss, fuck it. the strategy worked when the heat cooled off.

here's what miami did:

let tim duncan get all the post possessions he wanted, double team from the weakside (occassionally) but do NOT leave green and neal alone on the perimeter.

if green had ANY game off the dribble, and if neal had any size to finish at the rim, they'd be dual threats, but they're not. and green turned into a mini manu for the last 2 games. :smh:

really, that's all it was...

oh, and an EPIC FAIL by manu. :smh::smh::smh:

one local radio show called manu's problems out clearly: he's old. he's lost a step and it's showing in a league where your first step is critical when you play his style of game. he has flashes, but they are few and far btw... and they're not even that bright.

manu is done. btw, fuck manu ginobili and bout 6 more hook-nosed argentinian basketball players or fans that look like manu ginobili.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
will do. it ain't even hard.

think about it. they keep bosh out of the lane for the entire season and instead of clapping back the solution is to have bosh shoot jumpers to clear the lane for wade/lebron.

and then in the playoffs after not having to really play inside everyone gets upset when it takes him some time to get going inside again.

let him clap back.

after this year there's no reason that both of them, bron and bosh shouldn't live down low.

wade is the cutter cleanup dude whether he likes it or not.

and you can't explain to me how you could ever begin to stop a lebron james and chris bosh pick and roll. it can't be defended. bron is bron and bosh is an underrated passer.

he actually has post moves.. he could get in the weight room but he was averaging 20 and 10 smaller than what he is now.. and the big men have gotten weaker, not stronger.

miami can keep chalmers out of loyalty if they want to or they could keep cole and get a REAL TOUGH DEFENSIVE MINDED point guard in kyle lowry to be the scrapper.. they don't need offense from the point guard position.

let howard retire, get rid of lewis since they're not going to use him, they can keep anthony if they want to

bring in redick who's worked on his game a lot

and be right back at it.

if the coaching staff ever figures out that if they came down the court, against a set defense and gave lebron the ball and let him run the pick and roll with chris bosh and every single time they would get a GREAT look going to the rim OR kick out pass to an open shooter
miami could win 70 games....

C/s 100% (well kinda)

First and farthermost the staff have room for improvements. You covered them for me!!!

JJ Reddick is a Ray Allen clone, that's a perfect fit...

Kyle Lowery aint my first pick for a pg, if things change. Jose Calderon
is my guy. HIS ability to RUN the OFFENSE would do wonders with this squad.
Spo have Lebron and Wade handling the ball more than Rio, which for me hurts his growth.
Lebron not having to set players up all the time, would allow him to focus on defense more. Jose would help limit the turnovers tremendously. The offense would flow smoother, if they decide to actually focus on developing one and stick to it.
Really haven't seen the benefits of Wade bringing the ball up court after a made basket.

Samuel D can take Howard spot(have addressed playing for Heat)
Greg Oden can take Anthony(if anything happens)spot( recently commented on play here)
JJ Reddick/ Kyle Krover takes Lewis spot
(I like Lewis as a backup option at SF, but they don't use him in that way)

If anything happens with the PG's...Jose and Kyle

Ok a Chris Bosh solution: it's simple, let's flow thru him on the block or high post as a power forward, channel that Raptor Bosh again.

Think about this...
The spurs system could work with Bosh(Al Jefferson would work also, but I look at him as a center) as their PF. His passing and hands are not equal to Timmy but I could see them competing yearly as a contender.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
here's what the spurs did:

let lebron & wade shoot all the jumpers they want, but do NOT give up the lane penetration. then, rebound. if miami's jump shooters got hot, they were willing to take the loss, fuck it. the strategy worked when the heat cooled off.

here's what miami did:

let tim duncan get all the post possessions he wanted, double team from the weakside (occassionally) but do NOT leave green and neal alone on the perimeter.

if green had ANY game off the dribble, and if neal had any size to finish at the rim, they'd be dual threats, but they're not. and green turned into a mini manu for the last 2 games. :smh:

really, that's all it was...

It seem like Miami could've played that defensive scheme from jump.
Instead of trapping and doubling all the time, leaving Green wide open

Bosh wasn't used to his abitily

I'm not knocking coach Pop, by any means...

Ive been looking for other schemes for the Spurs, but couldn't find anything they should've done better.

Neal - shooter but too small, went cold and gave you nothing
Diaw - defended James good until Lebron said fuck it

Had to play Manu once Tony started to cramp up, he's the backup ball handler....
Lebron guarding Tony, slowed him somewhat, Tony scored often with Cole/Chamlers

Once the Heat rattled Splitter he was useless, and didn't play much....

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
It seem like Miami could've played that defensive scheme from jump.
Instead of trapping and doubling all the time, leaving Green wide open

Bosh wasn't used to his abitily

I'm not knocking coach Pop, by any means...

Ive been looking for other schemes for the Spurs, but couldn't find anything they should've done better.

Neal - shooter but too small, went cold and gave you nothing
Diaw - defended James good until Lebron said fuck it

Had to play Manu once Tony started to cramp up, he's the backup ball handler....
Lebron guarding Tony, slowed him somewhat, Tony scored often with Cole/Chamlers

Once the Heat rattled Splitter he was useless, and didn't play much....

c/s...I agree. what the spurs needed to do was spread out more to let Duncan operate without the double team too close.

iow, make the person guarding green or Neal run farther to double...let Duncan pass it out for the open shot. or with more spacing tell Leonard to turn into lebron and attack the rim relentlessly.

but this series really boiled down to...

tp not being fast enough (after the injury) to wreak havoc in the lane...and manu, manu, manu. :smh:

coach spo made all the correct defensive adjustments to make the spurs one-dimensional = let Tim get his but do not leave open set shooters.

the lack of an offensive point guard hurt the spurs when tp got hurt.

the lack of a defensive point guard hurt the heat...forcing lebron to check Parker. if Parker would have kept his speed, lebron would have been chasing him more.

someone on here said that Cole could handle Parker. cole never saw the court after tp torched him. the spurs need one more slasher & a backup pg...the heat need a rebounder & goon on the block.

from Max's Samsung G-Note

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Max, respect bro, but fuck all that. Take Manu out during his 9turnover epic fuckery and the Spurs get number 5. Its that simple. Fuck all that other shit my man. Spurs won but allowed Manu to literally throw away ring number 5.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did you also predict that a so-called big 3 of SA named "Manu" would singlehandedly put the ball in Miamis hand 8times enforced?

Kill the bullshit Mask. Without Manus historic fuckery we are all talking about breaking up the big 3 and "what now?" for the Heat.

You guys may wanna stop the "I told you says" while this series is still fresh in our memories. We all saw Miami shit the bed game 6, only to be rescued from "bust" status by Manu Ginobili.
Shit happens in a series. None of what u talkin about matters at all because there is only one winner and u know what they say about coulda shoulda woulda. Spurs gave a great effort and had the ball bounced differently the series still coulda gone either way. Both teams played hard -Sheed

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
Max, respect bro, but fuck all that. Take Manu out during his 9turnover epic fuckery and the Spurs get number 5. Its that simple. Fuck all that other shit my man. Spurs won but allowed Manu to literally throw away ring number 5.

i agree.

but here's what is strange: when you fuck-up, pop takes you out of the game... that's his way and always has been his way.

but for some reason, when manu was fucking up over & over & over... he did nothing. NO YELLING, no screaming at him face to face. nothing.

as i've said over & over...manu has a gambling debt or drug problem or both bc that dude was waaaaaay too reckless for a vet player.

and he should have been removed from the game.

:confused::smh:

but i hate the spurs, so fuck manu. my friends that are spurs fans STILL haven't replied to my texts; they prolly want to KILL manu ginobili.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shit happens in a series. None of what u talkin about matters at all because there is only one winner and u know what they say about coulda shoulda woulda. Spurs gave a great effort and had the ball bounced differently the series still coulda gone either way. Both teams played hard -Sheed
Bullshit. If none of it matters then this thread would have died the moment the confetti dropped. There would be nothing left to discuss or debate. Its a message board, its what we do. And in the context of discussing game strategy and woulda coulda's, the spurs were literally seconds away from title number 5 and allowed one player to singlehandedly tank that. As sports fans we have never seen something quite like that, and have never seen a team come so close to a ring without winning it. Its worth discussing. If you don't think so then exit the thread. But don't tell me this is your typical loss where the ball bounced one way and determined the outcome. Nah.

i agree.

but here's what is strange: when you fuck-up, pop takes you out of the game... that's his way and always has been his way.

but for some reason, when manu was fucking up over & over & over... he did nothing. NO YELLING, no screaming at him face to face. nothing.

as i've said over & over...manu has a gambling debt or drug problem or both bc that dude was waaaaaay too reckless for a vet player.

and he should have been removed from the game.

:confused::smh:

but i hate the spurs, so fuck manu. my friends that are spurs fans STILL haven't replied to my ; they prolly want to KILL manu ginobili.
Exactly. Ive never seen anything like that shit bro. :lol::smh:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
C/s 100% (well kinda)

First and farthermost the staff have room for improvements. You covered them for me!!!

JJ Reddick is a Ray Allen clone, that's a perfect fit...

Kyle Lowery aint my first pick for a pg, if things change. Jose Calderon
is my guy. HIS ability to RUN the OFFENSE would do wonders with this squad.
Spo have Lebron and Wade handling the ball more than Rio, which for me hurts his growth.
Lebron not having to set players up all the time, would allow him to focus on defense more. Jose would help limit the turnovers tremendously. The offense would flow smoother, if they decide to actually focus on developing one and stick to it.
Really haven't seen the benefits of Wade bringing the ball up court after a made basket.

Samuel D can take Howard spot(have addressed playing for Heat)
Greg Oden can take Anthony(if anything happens)spot( recently commented on play here)
JJ Reddick/ Kyle Krover takes Lewis spot
(I like Lewis as a backup option at SF, but they don't use him in that way)

If anything happens with the PG's...Jose and Kyle

Ok a Chris Bosh solution: it's simple, let's flow thru him on the block or high post as a power forward, channel that Raptor Bosh again.

Think about this...
The spurs system could work with Bosh(Al Jefferson would work also, but I look at him as a center) as their PF. His passing and hands are not equal to Timmy but I could see them competing yearly as a contender.

First yall gotta decide on an offense. I believe the pick and roll with bron and bosh is a guaranteed good shot every trip down.

Bosh doesn't need to be the #1 he just needs to be allowed to participate where he is most comfortable. yall took the fact that he could hit open shots and turned it into his main thing. for the sake of wade imo. big mistake.

i understand the jose angle however bron running the point is the best option imo. lowry is better because of his defense. you won't need lebron to save the guards getting they ass beat out there.

you never used lewis who would've been deadly

i don't know. gotta develop an offensive identity. that's why i said the offense is best when its early or in transition because its true. your games are always close because teams simply have to not turn the ball over and anyone can hang.

if they did what i have been preaching a team could have 4 or 5 turnovers and still get they ass beat by 30..

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Exactly. Ive never seen anything like that shit bro. :lol::smh:

do an audit on manu within the next week.. bet that dude gets some lump sum of money that he washes in argentina like it never happened

he literally threw away the championship HIM.

and pop literally made the same mistake 2 nights in a row. lol parker on the bench and let the dude that hasn't been dependable his entire career do what he wants with the ball.

i mean listen, if tiim duncan is in the game during the last 2 miami possessions of game 6... there is no game 7.

they missed their 1st 3 point attempt on BOTH shots and bosh got the rebound on BOTh of those.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
they missed their 1st 3 point attempt on BOTH shots and bosh got the rebound on BOTh of those.
In a game where TD had 17boards, 12 of which came in the second half if im not mistaken. And again, even if we wanted to give him a pass for doing it the first time he absolutely should have put him back in during the second when he KNEW Bosh was in and that TD was eating glass all fucking night in a flashback game where he was killing on both sides of the ball.

I swear man this was the weirdest shit ever.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
In a game where TD had 17boards, 12 of which came in the second half if im not mistaken. And again, even if we wanted to give him a pass for doing it the first time he absolutely should have put him back in during the second when he KNEW Bosh was in and that TD was eating glass all fucking night in a flashback game where he was killing on both sides of the ball.

I swear man this was the weirdest shit ever.

nah don't even give him a pass with weird. pop fucked this all the way up. they gotta live with it though, not us

Spurs snatch defeat from the jaws of victory lol

sure as hell did.

wiZe

Star
Registered

Manu's performance has to be the worse in NBA Finals history.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

we just saw his brother james harden do the same shit last year.

all those games were 1 possession games until the final one.

if harden gives them anything close to what he's capable... okc would probably be champs.

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

NO... That goes to BUM ASS JOHN STARKS... :smh:

Stark's 2-18 will forever be etched in stone as the absolute... WORST FINALS PERFORMANCE... EVER!!!!.. :smh:

AND YES... I SAID IT... JOHN STARKS WAS... AND ALWAYS WILL BE... A FUCKIN BUM!!!!

HIM... AND OAKLEY... WERE BUMS!!!... :lol:

wiZe

Star
Registered
NO... That goes to BUM ASS JOHN STARKS... :smh:

Stark's 2-18 will forever be etched in stone as the absolute... WORST FINALS PERFORMANCE... EVER!!!!.. :smh:

AND YES... I SAID IT... JOHN STARKS WAS... AND ALWAYS WILL BE... A FUCKIN BUM!!!!

HIM... AND OAKLEY... WERE BUMS!!!... :lol:

But Starks went out gunnin'. Manu just threw the ball away in horrific fashion. Starks missing shots can't compare to random tosses of the ball into the crowd or to Heat players.

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But Starks went out gunnin'. Manu just threw the ball away in horrific fashion. Starks missing shots can't compare to random tosses of the ball into the crowd or to Heat players.

My nigga... Starks was TURNOVER MACHINE HIS WHOLE CAREER... :hmm:

He makes Manu look like Kyrie Erving... :smh:

There was a point in that Finals... where every time Starks got the ball... He was BLINDLY JACKING UP SHOTS...

It got SOOO bad that Patrick Ewing finally grabbed him by the jersey and said, ' JOHN!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE DOING???'

We lost by 6 FUCKIN points... :smh:

All he had to do was DRIVE TO THE BASKET... Even if Dream was there... you have a better chance of drawing a foul or making a play than throwing up bricks all night...

Starks and Charles Smith can eat a LIFETIME Supply of Pickled Frog dicks as far as I'm concerned... :thefinger:

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So now when the Heat make lemonade out of lemons the nba is fixed now on some wwe shit smh. I know the refs be dirty but I doubt there's any player in the world that would throw a game 7 in the nba finals

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So now when the Heat make lemonade out of lemons the nba is fixed now on some wwe shit smh. I know the refs be dirty but I doubt there's any player in the world that would throw a game 7 in the nba finals

I don't think the game was fixed...

but... I have to disagree with your Game 7 comment... :smh:

I used to think that... UNTIL... Supper Bowl XXII... :smh:

The name... STANLEY WILSON... will always live in INFAMY... :furious:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

There was a point in that Finals... where every time Starks got the ball... He was BLINDLY JACKING UP SHOTS...

It got SOOO bad that Patrick Ewing finally grabbed him by the jersey and said, ' JOHN!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE DOING???'

All he had to do was DRIVE TO THE BASKET... Even if Dream was there... you have a better chance of drawing a foul or making a play than throwing up bricks all night...

Starks and Charles Smith can eat a LIFETIME Supply of Pickled Frog dicks as far as I'm concerned... :thefinger:

Now u see why I stopped fuckin wit them niggas

Starks and Charles smith were the main reasons lol

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now u see why I stopped fuckin wit them niggas

Starks and Charles smith were the main reasons lol

Listen...

If you notice...

I NEVER ARGUE WITH YOU WHEN IT COMES TO THAT CREW... :smh:

When I saw Shawn Kemp go 12 for 12 on Oakley... ALL DUNKS...

I knew... Oakley was a bum... :smh:

When The Knicks traded Mark Jackson For Charles Smith.... I WAS PISSED!!!!!... :smh:

Because I knew Smith was soft when he was at Pitt... :smh:

BUT... They're my guys... and after switching from the Sixers in '86... I decided... NO MORE SWITCHING TEAMS... and so... I'm riding with my Knicks till the wheels fall off... AGAIN!!!!... :lol:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:lol::lol: and I wanted NY to win so badly that year

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

:lol: damn bruh

massdagod

Rising Star
OG Investor
Thats true about Starks w/ his Damn TO's...

This nigga used to Telegraph is Passes....

KILLED them when it came to playing the Bulls when Jordan and Pippen used to play that Passing lanes like GODS.

:lol:

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol: and I wanted NY to win so badly that year

:lol: damn bruh

Thats true about Starks w/ his Damn TO's...

This nigga used to Telegraph is Passes....

KILLED them when it came to playing the Bulls when Jordan and Pippen used to play that Passing lanes like GODS.

:lol:
Yall know I LOVE MY KNICKS...

But I have to keep it funky... :smh:

Oakley... Starks... Smith... Mason... were all BUMS!!!!!

The Knicks organization WASTED Ewing's talents by teaming him up with PURE TRASH... :smh:

Everybody talks about Pippen and Jordan trashing Ewing...

BUT... No one talks about how Horace Grant used to just ELEPHANT SHIT ALL OVER OAKLEY like Oak's Feet were NAILED TO THE FLOOR... :smh:

MAN... I HATED OAKLEY... :furious:

How are you 6' 9".... AND CAN'T DUNK UNLESS YOU USE EXTREME EFFORT... :smh:

... And Anthony Mason... What good is having handle... IF THAT'S ALL YOU GOT... AND YOU'RE A PF FOR CHRIST'S SAKE... :smh: Nigga got handle... BUT Can't dribble and keep his head up half of the time... :hmm: