~~Miami Heat vs San Antonio - 2013 NBA Finals - The Miami Heat wins!

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
I think Melo might do 'Lebron' and take less money in NYC in order to bring the right guys in...

The question is...

Who's the right guys???:dunno:

In order to do a LeBron he would have to LEAVE NY, take less money and join a team with two players who were ALSO the leaders of their respective teams. :lol:

fatsack1

Rising Star
Registered
Melo's D was good Last year... It's Felton who was getting cooked.

will melo every crack this list tho....good will not get it....

5xv977.jpg

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Damn if Dwight came to BK instead of fuckin Joe Johnson this would've been BK's celebration thread

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Re: ~~Miami Heat vs San Antonio - 2013 NBA Finals - (Spurs 3 - Miami 3) ~~

What make y'all think the Heat won't improve, theres likely 3 spots open maybe 5...
Little to no money yes, but we know that don't mean anything...

Would rather youth, but Spo haven't developed any young player yet...
Pittman should been that the one

Howard - Samuel D.
Anthony - J.J Reddick
Harris - Al Harrington

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor

Y'all go back in the pages and check... I said leave Duncan by himself and stay with Green............. Well damn 2 games in a row they let Duncan operate at will.........and they won both...... I'm just saying though.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Damn if Dwight came to BK instead of fuckin Joe Johnson this would've been BK's celebration thread

I don't have a problem with Dwight, but folks are heads over heels fa him.
Lopez balled the fuck out this year.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Y'all go back in the pages and check... I said leave Duncan by himself and stay with Green............. Well damn 2 games in a row they let Duncan operate at will.........and they won both...... I'm just saying though.

I think if the series had 5 more games the heat would win 4 outta 5...

Seem like they understand the spurs now...

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I don't have a problem with Dwight, but folks are heads over heels fa him.
Lopez balled the fuck out this year.

We could've had both Dwight and Lopez...move Howard to pf or something #wishfulthinking

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In order to do a LeBron he would have to LEAVE NY, take less money and join a team with two players who were ALSO the leaders of their respective teams. :lol:
Like I said... Who are the right guys??? :dunno:
will melo every crack this list tho....good will not get it....

5xv977.jpg

That all defensive team shit is for the BIRDS... :smh:

I mean... How serious can I take that list... when for the last 2 years... the D.P.O.Y. WASN'T ON THE FIRST TEAM...

With that being said... Melo's D was good... NOT great... and considering what his D was like prior to last year.... I'd give him a solid 'B'... which is up from a 'D-'...

You gotta crawl before you walk... :yes:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

2 games they fake went to duncan.

they went long ass stretches after he started to dominate without giving him the ball.

they haven't given him the ball for 4 quarters 1 time in the entire series.

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

:lol:

yall won and congrats.

understand the spurs?

let's not act like it didn't take manu ginobli throwing the championship away literally to pull these games out.

spurs didn't even play good ball in games 6 or 7.

you pulled out the wins and are the rightful champions but let's not make stuff up.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

yall won and congrats.

understand the spurs?

let's not act like it didn't take manu ginobli throwing the championship away literally to pull these games out.

you pulled out the wins and are the rightful champions but let's not make stuff up.

Heat been pulling come backs on niggas all season so game 6 wasn't a surprise and its even more epic given the situation :lol:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Heat been pulling come backs on niggas all season so game 6 wasn't a surprise and its even more epic given the situation :lol:

That's not it beat.

Congratulations by the way I don't know if I said it to you directly or not.

Coming back is epic.

Pulling it out when its a 1 possession type of game is epic.

That's not understanding the spurs though.

That's outlasting and earning that ring like you guys did.

Understanding would mean that you blow they ass out cause there isn't anything they can throw at you.

like you understood the bulls. you weren't threatened.. or on the brink of being out on your ass.

same with the pacers... they had a SHOT if they did certain things but you weren't on the brink once the game started... see what i mean?

95% of the thread said that the spurs were gonna get their ass blown out cause after they almost and realistically should have won the championship and didn't they wouldn't fight back.

and who was saying that if miami did win it wouldn't be because the spurs laid down?

Duncan is a blown shot from making sphincters tight all around south beach.
Shit duncan on the bench and not in there to get the rebound (he was a glass eater the entire series) let's you guys get a mulligan on the initial bricks that went up when the game was on the line..

You're the champions because of skill and luck the 2 requirements to be a champion.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
wade got 3. totally lived up to what people were saying out of college and he got 1 without lebron too
im happiest that bosh got 2 at this point.

he sacrificed his entire career and how people view him as a player to get 2 rings that i know are worth it

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wade got 3. totally lived up to what people were saying out of college and he got 1 without lebron too
im happiest that bosh got 2 at this point.

he sacrificed his entire career and how people view him as a player to get 2 rings that i know are worth it

To be honest... I think Wade... EXCEEDED expectations coming out of college...

I knew he was good... but I didn't think he would be... THIS good... :yes:

D.Wade has surprised the SHIT OUT OF ME... in a good ways too... :yes:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

To be honest... I think Wade... EXCEEDED expectations coming out of college...

I knew he was good... but I didn't think he would be... THIS good... :yes:

D.Wade has surprised the SHIT OUT OF ME... in a good ways too... :yes:

Wade was ballin in college why would he surprise you given he was. Lottery pick?

Besides darko I knew bron melo bosh and wade we're immediate impact players

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wade was ballin in college why would he surprise you given he was. Lottery pick?

Besides darko I knew bron melo bosh and wade we're immediate impact players

A lot of guys were ballin' in college... That means NOTHING...

LIke I said... I knew Wade was good... In fact... I thought he stayed a one year too long... :yes:

BUT... I din't know that he would be as good as he is...

For me... Wade is ONLY behind... MJ and Kobe as the best SG of ALL TIME... :yes:

After Kobe and MJ... NO ONE IS FUCKIN WITH WADE IN MY BOOKS... :itsawrap:

Now, if you told me, back when he was in college... that he would be that...

I won't have believed it... :yes:

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Found this from another board

BNQaCaiCQAAD38m.jpg

yeshrug.png
:dunno:
manny.png
Very f*cking interesting...
it's football season now.

you niccas need to chill & let this thread die.

btw, fuck the spurs...double fuck manu.
and fuck the Miami metrosexuals too...bunch of attention whores & undercover fags.

shane battier combs his hair to the front...and is a 1970's style retro house nicca.

wade walks on his tip toes in ballerina shoes, and lebron is 43 yrs old with a brick for a forehead.

coach spo sucks on unripe plantains in his spare time & let's bosh watch him for technique.

from Max's Samsung G-Note
max, the hate is so strong inside of you...:lol:

yall won and congrats.

understand the spurs?

bills, I'm serious. Go ahead and draft up the coaching set up for Spo with Bosh as the offensive focal point so that I can print out a copy and another copy and another copy until this sh!t get's some viral/media attention. The sh!t you said was genius. Bosh just need to get in the weight room juuust a bit more.

PM me.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Cool, saw this on another board...

"I went from rooting for this dude, being a giddy fan of his for 7 years to bashing everything he did, discrediting him for 2 years to changing my perspective on him after he carried that team on his back last season and had an incredible year. I'm glad to just be a fan of his again and just watch greatness. Of course he still messes up here & there, he's flawed but he's a great player. People are gonna continue to discredit what he's doing, say his legacy is tainted but they don't understand, something I didn't understand at the time either:

There's a difference between you having to do everything for the team where two star players are playing supbar and playing on a team where two star players average 25-30 points.

And before people say well he picked those players, this is true but what exactly did you want him to do? Stick it out in Cleveland where he didn't win anything and might have continued to not win anything? We must also realize going to Miami helped mature him slowly but surely. When he was in Cleveland he had an entourage that could do anything, he was basically in control of the team decisions. He goes to Miami and none of that is happening, Pat Riley has zero tolerance on the things Bron might've gotten away with and he isn't doing things like making an hour long decision, something he probably would still be doing in Cleveland."

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

yall won and congrats.

understand the spurs?

Yea correct but don't act like the Heat played great either...

I'm glad I was able to witness these games and apprentice both team.
Shoots out to Bosh, dude is normally the base of many jokes but came thought when his team needed him the most!!!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
charles-barkley-dwyane-wade.jpg

You KNOW I wuz jus playin' Dwayne ...T-Mobile fo' life?

Very f*cking interesting...

max, the hate is so strong inside of you...:lol:

bills, I'm serious. Go ahead and draft up the coaching set up for Spo with Bosh as the offensive focal point so that I can print out a copy and another copy and another copy until this sh!t get's some viral/media attention. The sh!t you said was genius. Bosh just need to get in the weight room juuust a bit more.

PM me.

will do. it ain't even hard.

think about it. they keep bosh out of the lane for the entire season and instead of clapping back the solution is to have bosh shoot jumpers to clear the lane for wade/lebron.

and then in the playoffs after not having to really play inside everyone gets upset when it takes him some time to get going inside again.

let him clap back.

after this year there's no reason that both of them, bron and bosh shouldn't live down low.

wade is the cutter cleanup dude whether he likes it or not.

and you can't explain to me how you could ever begin to stop a lebron james and chris bosh pick and roll. it can't be defended. bron is bron and bosh is an underrated passer.

he actually has post moves.. he could get in the weight room but he was averaging 20 and 10 smaller than what he is now.. and the big men have gotten weaker, not stronger.

miami can keep chalmers out of loyalty if they want to or they could keep cole and get a REAL TOUGH DEFENSIVE MINDED point guard in kyle lowry to be the scrapper.. they don't need offense from the point guard position.

let howard retire, get rid of lewis since they're not going to use him, they can keep anthony if they want to

bring in redick who's worked on his game a lot

and be right back at it.

if the coaching staff ever figures out that if they came down the court, against a set defense and gave lebron the ball and let him run the pick and roll with chris bosh and every single time they would get a GREAT look going to the rim OR kick out pass to an open shooter
miami could win 70 games....

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Yea correct but don't act like the Heat played great either...

I'm glad I was able to witness these games and apprentice both team.
Shoots out to Bosh, dude is normally the base of many jokes but came thought when his team needed him the most!!!

I didn't say they did, cause they didn't either.
But that's the point. I said before the series that these two teams were even.. and they were. came down to the final possessions in game 7 to decide the champion

that's all you can ask for

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Did you also predict that a so-called big 3 of SA named "Manu" would singlehandedly put the ball in Miamis hand 8times enforced?

Kill the bullshit Mask. Without Manus historic fuckery we are all talking about breaking up the big 3 and "what now?" for the Heat.

You guys may wanna stop the "I told you says" while this series is still fresh in our memories. We all saw Miami shit the bed game 6, only to be rescued from "bust" status by Manu Ginobili.