MODS, are you ever going to do anything about all these racist cacs posting here?

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
It does but you ok letting racists continue to post rather than ban them? That’s hurting the board and driving people away
The problem is there is a fine line between deleting racist, and letting regular conservative Christian nut jobs post shit. If it was up to me I'd ban flat erf, religious nuts, hotels and a host of other idiots and trolls. I just clown em, or ignore them.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
The problem is there is a fine line between deleting racist, and letting regular conservative Christian nut jobs post shit. If it was up to me I'd ban flat erf, religious nuts, hotels and a host of other idiots and trolls. I just clown em, or ignore them.
Well this faggot in this thread is Tina so you can ban him for the 500th time. Check the ip. Woohoo!!!

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Lmbaooo the Fact this faggit doesn’t understand that most well off cacs got wealthy from criminal illegal unfair advantages and legacy hand me downs confirms he’s got pink skin and no lips

ray-liotta-lmao.gif

Fuckallyall

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
And I was criticized for talking about gatekeeping like I wasn’t accurate about it. And we wonder why the black community is on fire. Check my IP. I’ve been here since before Truth’s Asian piss drinking, son husband ass, deflecting democrat plantation loving ass got here. My previous screen name was Mike Oxbig. Ban me if you want. I’ll live. But know that you are only being what you hate.

sinistercane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sounds like racists are gonna continue to flourish here because of rules or technicalities

A fine line……….. yikes

Fuckallyall

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Not with a 2004 screenname

And his names always get smoked by a global mod

Its not him
And how long did it take you to do that? Two minutes? Like I said, all they can do is the personal attack. And the 2004 name was only because I forgot my password. I think my previous name was lost when the old board was wiped out on one of the major upgrades. I’ve been here since’99 or 2k.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And how long did it take you to do that? Two minutes? Like I said, all they can do is the personal attack. And the 2004 name was only because I forgot my password. I think my previous name was lost when the old board was wiped out on one of the major upgrades. I’ve been here since’99 or 2k.
I mean to be fair you sound like a dumbass racist cac so the personal attacks are justified. So fuck you as well and have a nice day.

Fuckallyall

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I mean to be fair you sound like a dumbass racist cac so the personal attacks are justified. So fuck you as well and have a nice day.
Of course I do to you. Disruption to the echo chamber can’t be confronted, because it doesn’t work. So, I must be dismissed. But since I am used to the field negroes hating because I don’t accept the excuses that you use to justify your mediocre performance, attack away. I grew up in Bushwick projects in the 70s and 80s. My pops was an addict, and I saw him die in front of me when I was nine. That was just the start. I become an addict as well. Instead of blaming white supremacy, I accepted responsibility for my life. It’s working out well. I won’t let outside forces control my life if I can help it. The heroes that came before us didn’t either.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of course I do to you. Disruption to the echo chamber can’t be confronted, because it doesn’t work. So, I must be dismissed. But since I am used to the field negroes hating because I don’t accept the excuses that you use to justify your mediocre performance, attack away. I grew up in Bushwick projects in the 70s and 80s. My pops was an addict, and I saw him die in front of me when I was nine. That was just the start. I become an addict as well. Instead of blaming white supremacy, I accepted responsibility for my life. It’s working out well. I won’t let outside forces control my life if I can help it. The heroes that came before us didn’t either.

What the fuck does that have to do with Black folks getting reparations?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
What the fuck does that have to do with Black folks getting reparations?
These agents always on that I grew up in the ghetto bullshit to justify their false Black narrative. Dumb ass using all the Black stereotypes, his bitch ass dad an addict and he’s an addict but he didn’t blame whites he took “personal responsibility “ . A go to cac talking point they use to trash Black people and deflect.

There’s no way in hell this pussy is Black. Whats next , he was shot in a drive by? His mother worked 4 jobs and fed him Government cheese? His brother is a Gangmember. What other lies and stereotypes will this cracka use to claim he’s Black.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sir, it's Black Excellence up in this bitch...despite da whyte man. What is mediocre is your non melanated azz and the bs sob story you trying to spin. Try harder cac.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
"You no good blacks are the most racist!!"

"That BLACK SUPREMACIST O-BUMBER caused more division than this country has EVER scene!!"

no_niggers.jpg

Why is it ok for the blacks to say the n word but I can’t say it?”

“Obummer Hussein was the most racist President of all time!!”

“What about Chicago!?!?”

“The sooner the blacks take personal responsibility the better off they’ll be”

“The problem with the blacks is there is no father in the home. Take responsibility for your kids blacks”

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
I do think we have some folks that will say on here that......"fuck that, I'm not voting and here's why" But stay up in these posts every day...
Often, one side convinces a large number of people who are more likely to vote against them that their vote won't make a difference or don't matter.
I bet they go back to their republicans forums and brag about......hey I think I convinced a few blacks not to vote...
And just FYI, I would vote for Biden even if he was in a coma.......believe that!!

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I got that funky honky on ignore. lol but if he actually said that shit then he is undoubtedly weapons grade retarded.

We're clowning his MAGA sounding talking points.

But this is what he actually said, when questioned:

"Reparations talk is just the latest example of deflecting the black community from looking in the mirror and taking responsibility"
"You are just a black supremacist."
"Instead of blaming white supremacy, I accepted responsibility for my life."
"You goofys think that you’re “gatekeepers “?"

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
We're clowning his MAGA sounding talking points.

But this is what he actually said, when questioned:

"Reparations talk is just the latest example of deflecting the black community from looking in the mirror and taking responsibility"
"You are just a black supremacist."
"Instead of blaming white supremacy, I accepted responsibility for my life."
"You goofys think that you’re “gatekeepers “?"