c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Man....don't fuck this up, This dude needs to be given the time to shine. Solo fucking sucks and no one likes him, he's been presented weak and can't cut a promo to Dave his life. Who's dick did he suck to get priority over a guy who could clearly be a star? There's a reason him Cornett said this man is the only person he'd consider coming out of retirement to manage.
Apparently Jacob has a past and a record that led to the company pumping the breaks on hiring him prior to now. Something similar may have been the case with The Briscoes.

If Solo is fucked up than the WWE needs to look at themselves. He did a solid job as the silent muscle and they even portrayed Roman as someone who was hesitant with Solo. And they gave him the convincing win vs Cena. Problem is that they followed it up with him not getting any more big wins and being another goon that was unsuccessful most of the time which has him where he is now

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Apparently Jacob has a past and a record that led to the company pumping the breaks on hiring him prior to now. Something similar may have been the case with The Briscoes.

If Solo is fucked up than the WWE needs to look at themselves. He did a solid job as the silent muscle and they even portrayed Roman as someone who was hesitant with Solo. And they gave him the convincing win vs Cena. Problem is that they followed it up with him not getting any more big wins and being another goon that was unsuccessful most of the time which has him where he is now
WWE has definitely been booking solo weak as fuck, him and Toma tonga have been getting their asses whooped and haven't looked strong or intimidating at all. WWE def needs to do something about it asap.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

I personally would pivot if Jacob gets over (intense mic skills and the athleticism at his size how can he not become a huge star) and have Jacob kick out Solo. Bloodline 2.0 against the original Bloodline. You basically have The NWO Vs the Wolfpack. Fitting since Roman is directly related to the Uso's and Solo being the younger brother. Solo has been the quiet muscle for over two years. I don't think he's ready for the position.

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I personally would pivot if Jacob gets over (intense mic skills and the athleticism at his size how can he not become a huge star) and have Jacob kick out Solo. Bloodline 2.0 against the original Bloodline. You basically have The NWO Vs the Wolfpack. Fitting since Roman is directly related to the Uso's and Solo being the younger brother. Solo has been the quiet muscle for over two years. I don't think he's ready for the position.

Jacob is their first cousin, Roman is their dad's first cousin...I wouldn't mind Blood Oath vs Blood. Rumor is Hikuleo deal is up soon, you could add him and maybe even Bad Luck & have them be led by the Rock. Roman come back & lead the Fatu faction. ATP Jey is thriving on his own, he can watch from a distance and be the help if need be. The best part is there's so many fucking options. So many directions this thing can go.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:dance::inlove::dance:Mina on Dynamite! Wasn't expecting an appearance from her tonight! Nice surprise! I think this love triangle story between Mariah, Mina and Toni is possibly leading up to a Mina Shirakawa/Toni Storm match at "Forbidden Door 3".

:dance::inlove::dance:Mina on Dynamite! Wasn't expecting an appearance from her tonight! Nice surprise! I think this love triangle story between Mariah, Mina and Toni is possibly leading up to a Mina Shirakawa/Toni Storm match at "Forbidden Door 3".

She has the TIT factor indeed to be a big star in the States

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have to find a way to have Roman/Jimmy/Jey/Solo w/ Tamina Vs Rock/Jacob/Tama and Tanga w/Nia Jax

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator