blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I went back and watched this week AEW Dynamite...It was a alright action packed show!!..The crowd from Greenville, SC came out and show luv!!.. :yes: ...The first segment with MJF and Ospreay was good and Ospreay match with Lance Archer was good as well...I like that match with Willow vs Kris Statlander ...They have a nice feud going on!!..The segment with Swerve and Danielson was alright..That match at All-In is going to be crazy!!..:yes:..Also, that crazy sexy ass Mariah May was looking good on that couch on her segment!!..:yes:.....That Trios Match was good as well....The last match of the with Hangman vs Darby Allin was good!!...

It was alright action packed Dynamite show this week!!!..:yes:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She'll be lucky to win more than two matches in this tournament but that's not really the point. She needs to learn and grow and getting trained by the best in the business will help her tremendously. If TK would allow for her to stay in Stardom for at least 4 months she'll come back a better in-ring performer.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
I hope Shawn is watching the Olympics Jordan Chiles is the future of NXT. She looks like a mix of Bianca up top with Jaida Parker at the bottom and the gymnastic background of Kehlani

https://videy.co/v?id=kYoD3a8e

Fam, she's 4'11

Yesterday on Busted Open, they talked about Mark Henry and his scouting and the people hes brought into wrestling, he said he was talking to an Olympian, but he didn't want to say her name on air, wonder who he's talking about.

Last edited: