Moon Knight | Official Thread | Marvel / Disney+

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I enjoy it alot. Oscar Isaac did a fantastic job doing the personalities. I never heard of Moon Knight til the series was announced.. I thought it was another Batman clone.

Marvel definitely needs to make a season 2 because it's good..It's hard to rank where it's at out of the Marvel shows but it's top 10..imo

I still got Agents of Shield #1...

season 2 has not confirmed

But they gotta do it

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wittle
IDK why they don't just film a bunch of movies/shows at the same time now to allow crossovers and save money. Too much standalones that don't require a re-watch now.

I think Orlando Jones had an issue similar to this where American Gods show asked him to standby, but didn't want to pay him. I forget the actual issue, but you have actors with other obligations and having them to jump between locations, getting into character, possibly getting injured on a show and still having to work at another show just seems like a nightmare. Jonathan Majors doing Marvel plus Creed is a lot of wear and tear that he wouldn't want to go through.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wittle

I think Orlando Jones had an issue similar to this where American Gods show asked him to standby, but didn't want to pay him. I forget the actual issue, but you have actors with other obligations and having them to jump between locations, getting into character, possibly getting injured on a show and still having to work at another show just seems like a nightmare. Jonathan Majors doing Marvel plus Creed is a lot of wear and tear that he wouldn't want to go through.
Good point. I was thinking about how Lord of the rings films where made together but the setting was contained to one location. Oh well.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Isn't Black Panther an Avatar of Bast...?

Bast just uses the Herb to transfer power?

Like the Hippo used the Scarab for Layla...

bb6gmounebt81.jpg
Sobek killed and ate Osiris in DC comics (not the God) Black Adam’s brother in law. Adam killed Sobek and turned him into gator boots.