Movie News: Scream 7 - Neve Campbell & Kevin Williamson Courteney Cox? BACK! Update: Melissa Barrera & Jenna Ortega GONE!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
But wait there’s moreeee

but-wait-theres-more.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I remember I got so much props back in the day because I figured out the dual killer part mad early.

It was what you said. I could tell each kill style was different depending on the victim. One was more brutal. One more playful.
I didn’t see the original in the theatres I eventually saw it when it came to cable..my boy knew I would like it just cause Stu who I was a fan of cause of the movie hackers was in it.. I laughed my ass off when I saw he was in the movie.. than eventually I was like I hope he’s the killer and when he was I was like yesss now this is a movie.. I been part of the stu not dead club also

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I didn’t see the original in the theatres I eventually saw it when it came to cable..my boy knew I would like it just cause Stu who I was a fan of cause of the movie hackers was in it.. I laughed my ass off when I saw he was in the movie.. than eventually I was like I hope he’s the killer and when he was I was like yesss now this is a movie.. I been part of the stu not dead club also

I honestly NEVER heard the stu not dead thing before

Now I love it.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Hackers
Scream
Slc punk
Scooby Doo lol

Matt Lillard had a nice run of classic genre pics

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The fans fig out the doctor was the next in line for jigsaw

The fans said that the beast dad was on the same train as Bruce Willis when mr glass intentionally crashed it

The fans said stu is not dead

Will this be the 3rd time the fans picked the end

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Didn’t see the last 2 but definitely seen the first 2 movies.. i actually use to use the line from hackers whenever I would cut class or go hang out in somebody else class.. “ hold on this isn’t woodshop class”

Scooby Doo is for the kids, but SLC punk is a great movie, especially if you grew up liking punk or the punk scene.

Let me tell you...

Go watch Scooby-Doo it had no right to be as good as it was

And his Shaggy?

Messed peoples heads up universally critics singled out his performance

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
By the way playa with the on going stu not dead theme..if you know how the original scream 3 movie was suppose to be.. it was supposed to be the return of stu and he was supposed to have like a cult of ghost face followers killing with him.. notice in the trailer they walk into a room full of ghost face costumes and say something like it’s a ghost face museum.. that seems very similar to the cult of stu idea originally in scream 3 script that was never made

The stu not dead theory lives on

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Stu said I’ve been training for the past 2 decades so it’s harder to kill me

Stu not dead

Or what if stu had a kid and has mastered the game

Ohhhhhhh

Bro if you right about THIS one?

Woo boy Imma spam the board with this...

negrodamus-chappelles-show.gif

Last edited: