Music Debate: 50 Cent Blasts Lord Jamar Over His Scathing Comments About Eminem

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
Jamar is not defending Vlad tho, he uses his platform to voice his opinion. Bleek doesn't make a track everytime someone diss Jay. Neither dose Yayo Rem or anybody else.
Being loyal and being Eminem rap security is two different things. Was Em being loyal when he took Royce off the Renagade song. Royce is not the president of Shady Records. What is all this loyalty you talk about for? You'll hold him down but Royce wasted most of his career running behind that white boy.
Jamar has did more by his self without Brand Nubian than Royce has did with or without Eminem. Compare careers.
How we gonna differentiate form loyalty to dick riding though?

I would MUCH rather stick with loyalty and let the outside think whatever.

Jay and Bleek, Fat Joe and Rem etc etc...

So when Jamar DEFEND Vlad to the death what that?

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Jamar is not defending Vlad tho, he uses his platform to voice his opinion. Bleek doesn't make a track everytime someone diss Jay. Neither dose Yayo Rem or anybody else.
Being loyal and being Eminem rap security is two different things. Was Em being loyal when he took Royce off the Renagade song. Royce is not the president of Shady Records. What is all this loyalty you talk about for? You'll hold him down but Royce wasted most of his career running behind that white boy.
Jamar has did more by his self without Brand Nubian than Royce has did with or without Eminem. Compare careers.

The thing I don't like are people trying to down play Lord Jamar's career. They make it sound like he was never successful in the industry.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The thing I don't like are people trying to down play Lord Jamar's career. They make it sound like he was never successful in the industry.

that is utter an complete bullsh*t

Jamar a certified LEGEND

but I aint got no issue with Marshal

He an MC he addressed him like an MC SHOULD

Jamar need to throw then bars of let this go.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Royce don;t feel like that and would tell you different

Who the HELL are WE to sit on the sidelines and gossip about the validity of their brotherhood?

If Royce back his friend? I respect it.

and Jamar DOES defend Vlad on the regular

and we KILL Vlad on this board on the regular

but we don't CRITICIZE Jamar about it.

And we should't.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Jamar a certified LEGEND

Not sure if you're disagreeing or not

But people have downplayed his career, especially Em fans who got put on to rap by Eminem.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Not sure if you're disagreeing or not

But people have downplayed his career, especially Em fans who got put on to rap by Eminem.

there idiots

Jamar got CLASSIC albums and TRACKS

In fact individually and COLLECTIVE Brand Nubian should get MORE respect.

now a SEPARATE enlargement is who has a better INDIVIDUAL career

OBVIOUSLY its Puba and Sadat

but that aint no SLIGHT on Jamar

sidebar,..

Grand Puba if all those so called rap fans do they RESEARCH?

Is on the TOP of the list of under appreciated MCs in hip hop history if you check his FULL track record in this game.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Jamar a certified LEGEND

You do have a bunch of people making sound like he's a nobody though. And,I find it funny that Eminem feel some type of way about someone's opinion when he made a living out of shitting on folks like Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, N'Sync and etc

Anyone,that has a negative opinion about him,he'll run to the studio to diss them but has no problem dissing people that wasn't even thinking about him.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You do have a bunch of people making sound like he's a nobody though. And,I find it funny that Eminem feel some type of way about someone's opinion when he made a living out of shitting on folks like Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, N'Sync and etc

Anyone,that has a negative opinion about him,he'll run to the studio to diss them but has no problem dissing people that wasn't even thinking about him.

that is FAR from unique though

but like I mentioned his interlude on Royce was a great retort to Jamar

who honestly?

is NOT wrong about the guest thing

but Jamar know DAMN well he aint said that sh*t like no compliment.

I feel like Em isn't the "problem" though and shouldn't be included in the Kid rock Post malone, Yelawolf group.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Eminem Gives a Gift to His ‘Stans,’ Tweets Out Phone Number
By Chris Murphy
Photo: FilmMagic
e4638ffa19574ba05102b590e638690d30--22eminem-22.rsquare.w330.jpg

Guess who’s back, back again, and wants you to shoot him a text sometime? D12 Eminem. On Monday, May 25, the Real Slim Shady tweeted out a phone number. “Dear Stan, I meant to write you sooner, but I just been busy” text me, I’ll hit you back 313-666-7440 #MMLP20 #DearSlim” wrote Eminem before linking to a website with his contact information and opens up a text bubble for you to text the rapper. The tweet with Eminem’s number plays a snippet from his infamous song “Stan,” which tells the story of a crazed fan that went off the rails after not hearing back from his favorite artist and gave birth to the phrase “to stan” i.e. to be incredibly obsessed with something or someone.
Perhaps Eminem does not want his stans to end up like “Stan,” so he is making himself more readily available. Or perhaps he might be promoting the 20th anniversary of The Marshall Mathers LP. Either way, Eminem is just the latest artist to use Community, a phone-based social media service that generates a phone number fans can do with as they please. I’m gonna ask him what it was like performing at the Oscars and whatever happened to D12.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He didn't really say anything wrong, it's just the Em Stans are super emotional when anyone dares to say they don't fucc with his music like that

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He didn't really say anything wrong, it's just the Em Stans are super emotional when anyone dares to say they don't fucc with his music like that

Yup

But if you think about it all Stans like that.

Pac, Nas, Cole, Jay Z, Kendrick...

That's why I try my best not to go to deep into those debates

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Jamar a certified LEGEND

When Eminem throws bars at Game, then and only then should Jamar say or acknowledge Eminem.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
When Eminem throws bars at Game, then and only then should Jamar say or acknowledge Eminem.

I hear you, but Em went back at powerful dudes at they peak

Ja, Benzino when the Source was the bible and even the white groups Em went at? No black artist could even really do punchlines about them at that time because they were so TRL platinum status.

Game was sounding desperate to me with all that. And honestly I didn't really want to hear that. Timing was off it just didn't feel right. Again that's just me

But peak g u not game vs peak Eminem yeah I WOULD have been here for it

Now? Not so much.

And I'm a Game fan.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear you, but Em went back at powerful dudes at they peak

Ja, Benzino when the Source was the bible and even the white groups Em went at? No black artist could even really do punchlines about them at that time because they were so TRL platinum status.

Game was sounding desperate to me with all that. And honestly I didn't really want to hear that. Timing was off it just didn't feel right. Again that's just me

But peak g u not game vs peak Eminem yeah I WOULD have been here for it

Now? Not so much.

And I'm a Game fan.

None of those are lyrical rappers, and he more so used business to go at them than raps