Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I never fucked with Eminem. :dunno:

and 50 is lame and has been a internet troll for years

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not reading 50’s comments. I just came in here to say I’m sick and tired of anything and everything related to 50 cent and his hating ass opinions. He’s a fucking jackass

50 is a hip hop troll. For that reason alone. Is why I haven't bought any of his albums. After the first G-unit project. Well I bought that one song Major Distribution. But after that nothing.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
What happen to the days when you had beef you either had a face to face battle or you keep it in the music. To much shit talking being done behind a keyboard or in front of a camera miles away:smh:.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like Vlad or not he's informed about what he's speaking on dude dose his research. Like it or not Lord Jamar is informed about what he speaks about and dose his research. Why shouldn't he fuck with him?
1. Vlad has said some of the dumbest shit ive ever heard regarding hip hop as well as being corny.
2. If he is a devil why fuck with him? Especially if you have your own platform

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
1. Vlad has said some of the dumbest shit ive ever heard regarding hip hop as well as being corny.
2. If he is a devil why fuck with him? Especially if you have your own platform

1. That's your opinion and you personally probably say dumb shit regarding hip hop depending on who's listening to you.
2. When your in the circus you gotta fuck with the clowns. Some of Vlads viewers might give his platform a look cross promotion.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1. That's your opinion and you personally probably say dumb shit regarding hip hop depending on who's listening to you.
2. When your in the circus you gotta fuck with the clowns. Some of Vlads viewers might give his platform a look cross promotion.
Getting facts wrong isn't my opinion.
Jamar looks like a hypocrite.

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
Registered
I don't think anyone crowned Eminem king though. Not even Honkies. Jamar stay mad at the world. :smh:

It’s plenty of young people who think Em is the goat. My buddy who’s a rapper himself even thinks so. And if you listen to people like Gene Simmons who don’t think rap belongs in the rock n roll hall of fame. He's one of those “I don’t listen to rap but I like Eminem,” nut huggers.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
It’s plenty of young people who think Em is the goat. My buddy who’s a rapper himself even thinks so. And if you listen to people like Gene Simmons who don’t think rap belongs in the rock n roll hall of fame. He's one of those “I don’t listen to rap but I like Eminem,” nut huggers.
Kind of another side of how white girls lusted after Black rock and roll stars but utilized Elvis the imitator as the safe white proxy for their Blackman fantasies.

Colonizers.

White folks as a group have never learned to deal respectfully and fairly with non-white cultures. They either try to own them, control them, redefine or eliminate them altogether.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Fact is Jamar was right niggas ain’t riding around listening to Em. Not even in Detroit

At this point the shit is getting stupid. No niggas don’t and didn’t ride around listen Eminem.

And you know what, most niggas didn’t/don’t ride around listening to
Brand Nubian
Lupe Fiasco
Royce da 5’9
The Roots
Joe Budden.

We can go out on a limb and say niggas in the hood don’t ride around listening to Drake.

Who cares?

And the list could go on and on.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
At this point the shit is getting stupid. No niggas don’t and didn’t ride around listen Eminem.

And you know what, most niggas didn’t/don’t ride around listening to
Brand Nubian
Lupe Fiasco
Royce da 5’9
The Roots
Joe Budden.

We can go out on a limb and say niggas in the hood don’t ride around listening to Drake.

Who cares?

And the list could go on and on.
Actually niggas be blasting Drake .

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually niggas be blasting Drake .

I meant “Real” niggas...

giphy.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
New York does not own Hip Hop.

These motherfuckers stay trying to be the gatekeepers for rap.

It’s a “White” thing. I understand where Jamar is coming from but he’s attacking the wrong angle.

Eminem has stated that he wouldn’t be as popular if he wasn’t white, so what’s Jamar’s argument?