Music: Keri Hilson is Back on IG says She’s Done With Rappers & Athletes; Wants a Godly loyal man

mchammertoeeesss

Rising Star
Registered
Women like her always get their wake up call around 40-50 I’d say. Yknow after everybody else has taken their turn and she now high mileage looking to validate herself and life by marrying. She pretty so of course some dude will come save her.
With all of these instaTHOTS around?! They'll hit it just to say I hit 'Keri Hilson'. That's about it. She thought some Russell WilSIMP was going
to save her.
:roflmao3:

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll be in her DMs like...
tenor.gif

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is damn near every hot chick's story.
Hot when she's young. Gives men attitude and acts like a bitch because she can.
Gets banged out, passed around and/or knocked up by various rappers, athletes or HSNs (high status niggas)
Looks for a "good man" a.k.a. SIMP to ruin, demean, belittle, dump her emotional, financial and sometimes even physical baggage on.
Locks him down by pretending to be either good or reformed so she can keep up appearances.
Drains the chosen simp of his resources.
Gets a divorce and claims there are no good men.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
U think ur broad was a virgin?

Awww yeah, lets have this conversation. Nah she wasn't, but she didn't settle for me either... She didn't roll up 2 me like I'm tired of suckin off bloods, and D-boys, Immaa fuck with niggas like you. She was already fuckin with niggas of my calbre

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She shouldn't have had to declare it on social media. She's a fine woman who doesn't have a problem attracting a man. Selecting a man is her problem. Did the guys she was with not believe in God? Did that not matter to her then? How does a guy know that she's done with the dating rapper/athlete withdrawal process? Now she's gotta come back down to see the same dudes she gave no chance to. She'll get what she wants, but she gonna need to let that guy do work and not try to be that guy's boss.

"Godly loyal"? God gave you what you exactly you wanted didn't he? :roflmao:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am currently involved with a woman who used to date a former NBA All Star. At first it bothered me but I grew up...everybody has a past of some sort. People grow and mature over time and their wants and needs in a partner change. If you have confidence in yourself, you handling your business, and you respect yourself and respect her, you would be surprised who you can pull.
This is true.

My homies get at me all the time wondering how did I pull my girl cause she is so beautiful, but I tell them all the time that it's all about how you carry yourself and when a woman feel protected being with you then she is going to like you and that's exactly how my girl feel about me.

Last edited:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
exactly..

I think her last dude broke up with her on instagram...

on some... lol bye bitch type shit... not exactly those words but if you read between the lines it pretty much

what dude was sayin... she the type of chick that needs to fuck with an older sugar daddy type...

aint no young rich dude gonna put up with her shit...

good pussy is too plentiful and too cheap now and days..
yeah just because she pretty does not mean she isn't annoying. it probably takes alot to make her happy and alot of time.

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
Women like her always get their wake up call around 40-50 I’d say. Yknow after everybody else has taken their turn and she now high mileage looking to validate herself and life by marrying. She pretty so of course some dude will come save her.

Well all you "Godly loyal" men get in line for your used up, second rate, blown out pussy mouth and ass!

After she been ran through!

She got used up lol

Well damn...grand opening, grand closing.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She might be now just like Meagan Good was when she got older and her pussy used up.:lol:
Meagan Good wasn't even giving up the pussy though, she even said it in her documentary that it was the main reason why she wasn't getting cast in alot of roles cause she wouldn't give in to sexual advances.

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
This is damn near every hot chick's story.
Hot when she's young. Gives men attitude and acts like a bitch because she can.
Gets banged out, passed around and/or knocked up by various rappers, athletes or HSNs (high status niggas)
Looks for a "good man" a.k.a. SIMP to ruin, demean, belittle, dump her emotional, financial and sometimes even physical baggage on.
Locks him down by pretending to be either good or reformed so she can keep up appearances.
Drains the chosen simp of his resources.
Gets a divorce and claims there are no good men.

latest