Music: Keri Hilson is Back on IG says She’s Done With Rappers & Athletes; Wants a Godly loyal man

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
http://mtonews.com/mto-breaking-news-3-keri-hilson-claire-huxtable/

keri_sister.jpg

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Stop including me in ya dysfunctional social group:roflmao:
Rob, you know that we know that you know you’re an outcast. Doing women’s hair or makeup whatever the fuck you sashay about is below selling women’s shoes. You ain’t even on al bundys level.

bgolweb

Support BGOL
Registered
Red Pill 101: She's tired of the Alpha fucks for now and hopping from dick to dick and swallowing gallons of cum, and now wants a Beta Bux Soy Boy to control.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Get the fuck out of here I personally know she was getting tossed up... Let's Jus's say she got no problem coming to the hood for some dick
Oh dear no, not Keri. She's a good wholesome girl who just can't find Mr. Right even tho she's in her mid 30's. I don't believe for one minute a woman like her would mess with a hood dude :rolleyes:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Oh dear no, not Keri. She's a good wholesome girl who just can't find Mr. Right even tho she's in her mid 30's. I don't believe for one minute a woman like her would mess with a hood dude :rolleyes:
He was speaking of Meagan Good.

zuluking

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i see a lot smoke in this thread but no one wants to show use in the dark the fire , enlighten us who thought she was a wholesome straight good girl

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nah I was talking about meagan

futureshock

Renegade of this atomic age
Registered
This was in the news a few weeks ago. I forgot to post it.
Dr. Jewel's outfit from the side view was :eek2:

Dr. Jewel Tankard, Dr. Heavenly Kimes, Keri Hilson and More Share Wealth Strategies at the 2018 Millionairess Conference
By Martel Sharpe -
January 24, 2018

(L-R) Dr. Heavenly Kimes, Dr. Jewel Tankard and Keri Hilson, Photo Credit: Elite Heritage
Last Sunday (Jan. 20), The 2018 Millionairess Conference commenced to provide an educational experience on wealth to women. Held at the Cobb Galleria Center in Atlanta, the conference featured R&B singer Keri Hilson, Catherine Brewton Vice President of BMI’s Creative Management team, and Dr. Heavenly Kimes of Bravo’sMarried to Medicine.

unnamed-3.jpg

Dr. Jewel Tankard, Founder & Creator of the Millionairess Conference
Hosted by founder and wealth health expert Dr. Jewel Tankard of Bravo’s Thicker Than Water, the Millionairess Conference serves as a gathering of smart, business-minded women to instill confidence and teach strategies for making profitable investments and establishing generational wealth. The attendees were privy to insider knowledge in funding franchising ventures, real estate acquisition, trading foreign currency, and investing in oil wells and precious metals like the limited edition, Millionairess Club Minted Coin.

unnamed-2.png

Millionairess Conference Panelists (L-R) Keri Hilson, Catherine Brewton, Dr. Jewel Tankard, Tekoa Pourie
Also known as a pastor and spiritual leader, Dr. Jewel Tankard gave inspirational words of wisdom concerning entrepreneurship and wealth management. She spoke on a lot of topics including her journey, past experiences, and valuable life lessons that led her to become the millionairess she is today. The crowd took away a lot of information and was impacted by the power of her words. Both Men and women were in attendance at the conference.

“The Millionairess Conference was created to unleash women’s financial power and get them invested in their ultimate goals,” states Dr. Jewel Tankard. The inaugural conference will open doors for women looking to be in an environment of financial experts with a “for her, by her” outlook on financial growth and wealth accumulation.

unnamed-5.jpg

(L-R) Comedian & Radio Personality Griff, Catherine Brewton, Tekoa Pourie, Dr. Jewel Tankard, Ben Tankard, Brittany Tankard and Keri Hilson
The next Millionairess Conference will take place in Washington, D.C. April 5th-6th, 2019. Tickets are available now. For more information visit http://JewelTankard.com/Millionairess-Conference. To join the conversation follow @JewelTankard on Instagram and Twitter, hashtag #MilionairessConference2018 .

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I am currently involved with a woman who used to date a former NBA All Star. At first it bothered me but I grew up...everybody has a past some sort. People grow and mature over time and their wants and needs in a partner change. If you have confidence in yourself, you handling your business, and you respect yourself and respect her, you would be surprised who you can pull.
I have a family member that used to date Micheal Finley before she got with her current husband. She keeps it real. Just cause a cat has money and looks good doesn’t make him a good partner. No disrespect to Finley, but she admits that she was looking for the wrong shit.

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She is unfuckwittable
I mean she is so fucking bad, that it works against her...she would have a lot of dudes looking dumb. Find out she been creeping and still be there, hurt as hell, but still holding on