Music News: Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Getting Divorced

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Getting Divorced

Some NBA player is going to scoop this bitch up by October :smh:

nick-cannon-.jpg

Amber Rose steps out without wedding ring after filing for divorce from Wiz Khalifa ... amid rumors she's spending time with new manager Nick Cannon

* Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa have been married for only one year

*The couple has a son Sebastian, aged one, who she wants custody of

*On Tuesday the model was seen in Beverly Hills with no wedding ring on

*The model, 30, has been spending time with her manager Nick Cannon

*Nick only announced his split from wife Mariah Carey a month ago

*Hours after the split, sources told TMZ Cannon is not romantic with Rose

*Split comes after nude photos of the former stripper were thought to be leaked

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...me-new-manager-Nick-Cannon.html#ixzz3EHCywZyJ

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cosign. dudes with that type of fame and money need to lay back until they are in their late thirties or 40's to get married. no point in gassing up some chick just to get half his shit when she gets bored or is over his shenanigans.

Bored? That was her plan from day one. There was nothing he could have done for a different outcome, but jot be a lame and peep game. I called the Kelli's master plan for nas and I called this fools leap into the frying pan. As much as niccas hate on Kanye, he a cold dude. His game tight. Wiz ain't nutting but a mark

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Amber Rose Files for Divorce From Wiz Khalifa After 14 Months, Wants Full Custody

2qwpm2s.jpg

Was it the pants?

How does a man fit pants like that? It looks like he's never walked more than 12 feet in his entire life. He has polio legs.

bizzaro1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Why are you guys blaming Amber?
She's the one who filed for divorce & he's the one who proposed to her!

At the end of the day dude is a weedhead/rapper in his mid-20's who proposed to a well known ex-stripper. He was the prime target for a hoe and anyone with a functioning brain knew exactly how this story was gonna end.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I gotta ask.... are you Sirwoodz?

Because you're a typical bgol member. Everything bad is the woman's fault and the "man" in this case Cameron Thomaz was innocent its typical of dudes around here. If some chick isn't naked or having sex dudes have zero use for them. Cameron thomaz is this dude's name. I don't do the stage name shit.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Why are you guys blaming Amber?
She's the one who filed for divorce & he's the one who proposed to her!

At the end of the day dude is a weedhead/rapper in his mid-20's who proposed to a well known ex-stripper. He was the prime target for a hoe and anyone with a functioning brain knew exactly how this story was gonna end.

Bingo

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I want to live in a world where I can cheat on Amber fucking Rose

big pimp

Rising Star
Registered
Re: Amber Rose Files for Divorce From Wiz Khalifa After 14 Months, Wants Full Custody

I knew that shit wasn't going to last!!..you can't make a hoe to a housewife!!..:smh::smh:..also Whiz was pussy blinded and being a simp!!..:smh::smh:..hope he learn his lession from this!!..

^^^

SKATTA

International
International Member
Ahhh black wealthy dudes luv making the average white woman and family eat well.

on average rappers and athletes have the smallest brains.

:smh:

big pimp

Rising Star
Registered
it's a different time. And hey your preaching to the choir. U got hundreds of people repping no pullouts all day in here alone. Some people joke about it i guess, but most people don't. It's a new era with fake bitches,attention whores, and the evolution of the gold digger! All pushed and financed by thirsty boys/men. All i'm saying is at least he tried despite the obvious bad choice in women.

no pull out is some bullshit.

BoyJupiter

Star
Registered

Yeezy and Kim will enter a polyamorous relationship with Amber.

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the dike stripper got a mill from 1 nig and a kid plus a consistant check for the next 18 yrs from anotha nig..now she can get back with her girl with a kid dat they always wanted and live off the bread for the rest of their lives- checkmate-.... crazy thing she'll find anotha rich sucker to add on to her "beard pension"

Lmao so true.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk