Be aware of your own personal happiness at all times

You inability to advance in life is not my problem

Watch out for psychological vampires

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Agreed.
Why get married if you're not ready to be faithful?:confused:
It's not about marrying a ho or a former stripper, it's about marrying someone with whom you have no plans to be faithful to.
Then you act surprised when said person divorces you as a result. There's no way I'd even consider getting married if I was not ready to be faithful. Way too much to lose. (Including losing your self respect):smh:

If you not getting married to build a family and maintain it you don't need to be getting married.

We all know sex isn't going to keep anyone faithful.

People need to come together for some other benefit of marriage besides trying to be faithful because most aren't going to be.

Otherwise I say don't marry at all. People especially women are too fickle and only marry for their own selfish reasons.

dagoon121

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not into gossips
But I fucks with wiz
And after looking at the pic, That baby is not his.
That bitch was running game.

kmillz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Insecurities is the blame for the breakup. Neither one of them trust each other. They got married quickly first and had a child instead of just dating and exploring each other for a long period of time. I bet neither one of them cheated. They just assume each other did.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Entertainers shouldn't get married. Eventually it seems to come to a crashing halt.

I wonder if Will and Jada will remain or Jigga and Bey? :idea:

I know Ye and Kim got about 6 to 12 months left :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
screen-shot-2014-09-25-at-11-02-06-am.png

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
if all the men in her life have cheated on her, and wiz is anatomically a male, why would he break the curse?

That's like a guy hooking up with a chick with 4 kids, by four different partners. Some folks like to defy gravity.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whats worst, fighting over a bitch in a club or being hemmed up financially for the next 18 yrs.
He said drake was the only one doing it right.
Drake was simping.
Im not saying wiz is correct either.
You say hemmed up,wiz might be thankful for the child.
Nothing wrong with taking care of your offspring.
He can afford it.

dagoon121

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He said drake was the only one doing it right.
Drake was simping.
Im not saying wiz is correct either.
You say hemmed up,wiz might be thankful for the child.
Nothing wrong with taking care of your offspring.
He can afford it.

Exactly
A king still go make babies no matter wat.
That wat we are on earth to do

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hoes gone be hoez, she found a sucker, married him, had the baby, solidified payment, mission complete. She set. Now back to hoeing cause it's what she likes to do.

richlove

Rising Star
Registered
By fighting over a bitch in the club?
By smashing what he can and not suffering any consequencess, like having to be connected by a child with a known jump off or straight up gold digging whore and mixing that bullshit with your family bloodline..or even letting a hoe use your name to open any doors. Fly them hoes in, fuck how you want..wrap it up..and keep it moving...maybe make a song about it and make money off them hoes, don't let them make a dime off you. And judging by their records..it's safe to say Chris Brown was the one who is responsible for fighting over a bitch. Also by looking at the birth date and marriage date it's safe to say he only went through with the wedding because she was pregnant..another dumb thing niggas and hollywood people do.

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
By smashing what he can and not suffering any consequencess, like having to be connected by a child with a known jump off or straight up gold digging whore and mixing that bullshit with your family bloodline..or even letting a hoe use your name to open any doors. Fly them hoes in, fuck how you want..wrap it up..and keep it moving...maybe make a song about it and make money off them hoes, don't let them make a dime off you. And judging by their records..it's safe to say Chris Brown was the one who is responsible for fighting over a bitch. Also by looking at the birth date and marriage date it's safe to say he only went through with the wedding because she was pregnant..another dumb thing niggas and hollywood people do.

Number 9 is better than 10 but still far from number one, so what's the point

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Details Emerge About Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa’s Prenup

The breakup of Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose has been one of the most talked about stories of the week. Allegations of cheating have dominated the discussion so far, but now the financial fallout from the divorce has become public knowledge as well.

TMZ reports Amber will get over $1 million as part of the prenup the couple agreed to before getting married. The document is reportedly 8 pages long and includes various demands Amber insisted on. However, she will not be eligible for spousal support. The mill is a one-time payment.

The final decision on the custody of their son will be determined by a judge at a later date. Amber wants full legal and physical custody of the child.

In the meantime, Rose is looking to jump start her career in entertainment. She took on Nick Cannon as her manager, and the Wild ‘N Out creator is said to have already gotten Amber a couple of deals.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
u marry a famous guy with money and plenty of bitches at his disposal..and then u become shocked that he's fucking other bitches. Or assume he will be faithful while he's in his late 20's??
Bs game....

Yeah....Planned.

She's now in her 30s...that fertility clock starting to tick...her video/attention hoe buzz was/is dying off. she had to find something else to hustle off of. She had no talent....just a pussy and a nice ass. She hustled with her pussy..had a baby....now shes gonna pimp that child for 18+ years. Cant knock her hustle....cant cosig either. Pimpin your kids is a lousy bitch move..imho.

How often does this happen?? You get some lame from the hood that never had access to SUPER FINER lousy bitches. They make money....gain access.....fuck em raw....get em pregnant..then get trapped. Lousy bitch that "only fucks dudes with money"...finds a lame with money...finds a way to get his money..then she dumps the rich lame and spends her new money and time with some lousy nigga who folks think CANT get the girl who only dates guys with money.

Fathers.....put your son up on game!!
Men...get some sort of self control.

I was reckless with my dick when i was 15....claps the whole nine....but when u in your late 20's/early 30s...you should be able to have control over your "thirst for pussy". Dont matter how fine a bitch is...how good her pussy is.....the thought of being bothered with the bitch and her child for 18yrs is always in that back of my mind.

When you got shit to lose....there should always be a plan before you get caught up in the lust.

unfortunately ..Wiz didnt have plan..which is why he married a broad with no substance and got her pregnant.

ok..done with this gossip shit.
have fun ladies...

Did you just post all of this on Amber Rose and Wiz

Man it's some damn weirdos up here.

Is this lipstick alley

50% of marriages end in divorce. Who gives a fuck.

All I see is hoe this and bitch that.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Rumor is Amber Rose showed up at Wiz’s house at 2 AM and was shocked to find him in bed with another woman and went ballistic.

But Wiz says Rose can’t possibly trip because he had already made it clear that he no longer wanted to be married to her anymore and moved out weeks before, therefore he says he wasn’t cheating.

The rapper also doesn’t believe that Rose wasn’t letting Nick Cannon chop her cakes down, and is reportedly going to drop a song about Rose, but is waiting for the divorce to be finalized.

http://allhiphop.com/2014/09/29/hip-hop-rumors-update-on-wiz-and-amber-divorce-fiasco/

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
DJ Peter Rosenberg Says Amber Rose Caught Wiz Khalifa Cheating With Twins Jas And Ness Rose

spl550815_002.jpg

Radio DJ Peter Rosenberg blasted Wiz Khalifa on Tuesday, claiming that Khalifa’s wife Amber Rose filed for divorce after catching her husband cheating. Rosenberg, who is Rose’s close friend, made the claims during an on-air segment for New York City’s Hot 97 radio station.

“Amber walked in on [the rapper] with two women at the same time — twins, twin sisters, twin biological sisters,” Rosenberg said.

Twin designers Jas and Ness Rose were identified by Rosenberg as the women Khalifa was with when Amber busted him, Radar Online reports.

Rosenberg also knocked rumors that Khalifa had been unfaithful after he ended his relationship with Amber. “I think that’s an easy way to spin it now … [but] that’s just not true,” Rosenberg said. “Did they have problems? Absolutely.

Amber was committed to working out the issues in her marriage, said Rosenberg. But he admitted that she was aware that Khalifa wasn’t fulfilled in their relationship. Rosenberg added that Amber had recently talked with his wife about the problems she was dealing with in her marriage to Khalifa.

“I believe from my relationship with Amber, that she knew they had problems, she knew he wasn’t happy — she wasn’t happy either — but she was also like, ‘He’s touring, he’s going through a lot, and at some point we’re going to work on this again’ … it’s a marriage,” Rosenberg said.

Amber filed for divorce on September 24, citing irreconcilable differences. She took to Twitter the following day to defend herself against reports that she had been unfaithful in her marriage. It was rumored that Amber was romantically involved with her new manager Nick Cannon, but Rosenberg said that claim isn’t true.

Rose and Khalifa were married last July in Los Angeles. They have one child together, one-year-old Sebastian.

Did Hot 97’s Peter Rosenburg criss cross the line for ratings?

These are the Cliff Notes of what Rosenburg said about Wiz’s alleged cheating:

Rosenburg’s wife, Rosenburg and Amber Rose (That’s a lot of damn “roses”) are apparently super tight. The dude confirmed on the radio that Wiz did cheat. Amber and Wiz were having issues but she apparently believed they would work it out. While she was thinking that, Wiz seemingly moved onward. Amber caught Wiz with these twins canoodling in a crib he owns, but she has the keys to as well. She must have had the damn P.I.’s on him. He apparently had something with the twin chicks for quite some time. Amber gets a million bucks, per her pre nuptial agreement. Not a lot of money, but much more than I have.

http://allhiphop.com/2014/10/01/hip-hop-rumors-did-fans-try-to-dig-up-doe-b-amberwiz-drama/

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rosenberg's a real bitch the way he's speaking on Wiz relationship, he's breaking all kinds of man laws :smh:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
* why so its cool to make a diss track about your baby's mom?

“Man, I fell in love with a stripper, funny thing is I fell back out of love quicker.”

“Bottles be turning these girls into thots, Instagram turning these wives into hos.”