Music News: Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Getting Divorced

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
I want to live in a world where I can cheat on Amber fucking Rose

You don't ? She said on her short lived foxxhole radio show she's never had a faithful boyfriend.

Ahhh black wealthy dudes luv making the average white woman and family eat well.

on average rappers and athletes have the smallest brains.

:smh:

^^^ THIS just give the money right back to the CAC

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What the fuck does she do to have a manager?

whiz should've question that situation from jump..like he isn't a multi-millionaire or wasn't a star at 1 point he should've question why she chose another nig to be her manager..she quick to give her 20 percent to the next nig instead of keeping the bread in the fam

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
whiz should've question that situation from jump..like he isn't a multi-millionaire or wasn't a star at 1 point he should've question why she chose another nig to be her manager..she quick to give her 20 percent to the next nig instead of keeping the bread in the fam

Im not being cheeky when I say wiz can't manage her career. What has he done to warrant being a manager? Nick has done coubtless tv shows and movies, has released music, had a syndicated radio show, etc. Wiz has only been in the industry for 5 years, he cannot compete with nick on that level.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did she really think he wasn't going to cheat though?

Not blaming her this is on him you point is 100 percent correct

Just saying

You know how women are, they think they can change a man and firmly believe that he will never cheat on them. It had to happen more than once because women usually give you a second chance. Or it could of happen just once.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Im not being cheeky when I say wiz can't manage her career. What has he done to warrant being a manager? Nick has done coubtless tv shows and movies, has released music, had a syndicated radio show, etc. Wiz has only been in the industry for 5 years, he cannot compete with nick on that level.

and what has she been in since she been with nick:rolleyes:..whiz can open some doors for her himself def not as much as nick but let's not act like whiz can't call in a few favors and his shorty can get into a few things...like i said if she was serious she could've easily had a sitdown with whiz and said she trying to do more in the industry yet somehow she connects with nick..hell how does her and nick connect how does that convo even start why are u in anotha nig face so damn long to have that convo..things like that should always raise eyebrows and if he is fucking her is because whiz didn't check her in da first place for being in anotha nigs face(especially a married man) for that long..ask urself if mariah went to nick like whiz gonna be my new manager how u think nick would've took that

Last edited:

DaddyDiesel

Rising Star
OG Investor
Damn rip wiz

Uh, I don't love 'em, I don't chase 'em I duck 'em
Smoke somethin', go to a new state soon as I fuck 'em
Niggas be pressed for pussy, it aint nothing
Instead of worrying about who that bitch fuckin', why don't you get you some money
9 times out of 10 she see me stuntin'
Game running, wanna know my hotel and who phone to ring when she coming
I keep it one hundred, get love from the hoes, but it's, money over bitches nothing abo

"One of my baddest bitches rollin up while I'm drivin
She don't even smoke just hit it once while she light it"

Damn, we may never hear this Wiz again, haven't for awhile anyway, but after this it may be a wrap...:smh::smh::smh:

mrJR

Rising Star
Registered
For as much as people like to make fun of Drake, it seems like he's the only one doing it right.

catalina74

Star
Registered
Re: Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Getting Divorced

kanyeshrug.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This Is How Wiz Khalifa Gets Through a Breakup
By Nate Jones

LCD Soundsystem's "Someone Great" is about the death of a loved one, but it's long since been reappropriated as the breakup anthem of our times. It makes sense that Wiz Khalifa would be blasting this song in the days leading up to his divorce from Amber Rose. It also makes sense that he would do this while jumping on an indoor trampoline, because he's Wiz Khalifa.

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/O7nYHQhBJ3L/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>​

Criptonite187

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Youz My nigga from Now On...

and what has she been in since she been with nick:rolleyes:..whiz can open some doors for her himself def not as much as nick but let's not act like whiz can't call in a few favors and his shorty can get into a few things...like i said if she was serious she could've easily had a sitdown with whiz and said she trying to do more in the industry yet somehow she connects with nick..hell how does her and nick connect how does that convo even start why are u in anotha nig face so damn long to have that convo..things like that should always raise eyebrows and if he is fucking her is because whiz didn't check her in da first place for being in anotha nigs face(especially a married man) for that long..ask urself if mariah went to nick like whiz gonna be my new manager how u think nick would've took that

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The comments from some of you muthafukas in here.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make em drink Rings so true

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor

Bgol said this was coming. Didn't know it was only a year seems longer. :smh:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

How do we know wiz didn't recommend nick?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
How do we know wiz didn't recommend nick?

:rolleyes::rolleyes:so why isn't nick whiz manager..wouldn't he be using his services himself..if anything he would've told her to use his own manager but somehow whiz and his manager was over looked..shorty had an exit plan she already vision life without whiz so like a true opportunist she put in action step 3 on her rise to more bread

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
u marry a famous guy with money and plenty of bitches at his disposal..and then u become shocked that he's fucking other bitches. Or assume he will be faithful while he's in his late 20's??
Bs game....

Yeah....Planned.

She's now in her 30s...that fertility clock starting to tick...her video/attention hoe buzz was/is dying off. she had to find something else to hustle off of. She had no talent....just a pussy and a nice ass. She hustled with her pussy..had a baby....now shes gonna pimp that child for 18+ years. Cant knock her hustle....cant cosig either. Pimpin your kids is a lousy bitch move..imho.

How often does this happen?? You get some lame from the hood that never had access to SUPER FINER lousy bitches. They make money....gain access.....fuck em raw....get em pregnant..then get trapped. Lousy bitch that "only fucks dudes with money"...finds a lame with money...finds a way to get his money..then she dumps the rich lame and spends her new money and time with some lousy nigga who folks think CANT get the girl who only dates guys with money.

Fathers.....put your son up on game!!
Men...get some sort of self control.

I was reckless with my dick when i was 15....claps the whole nine....but when u in your late 20's/early 30s...you should be able to have control over your "thirst for pussy". Dont matter how fine a bitch is...how good her pussy is.....the thought of being bothered with the bitch and her child for 18yrs is always in that back of my mind.

When you got shit to lose....there should always be a plan before you get caught up in the lust.

unfortunately ..Wiz didnt have plan..which is why he married a broad with no substance and got her pregnant.

ok..done with this gossip shit.
have fun ladies...

Last edited:

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

im starting to realize you might just be one of the realist niggaz on bgol

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
What the fuck does she do to have a manager?
That is what I was thinking. Her only talent is stripping. I understand the whole celebrity status that she has but I don't see how that can turn into conversions. She holds no value...love and hip hop? Yeah that might be lucrative... Matter of fact this might all be conjured up to lead into a Wiz and Amber reality show which would be quite genius.

Where you plugged at Shaddy?

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She's sexy and beautiful,but i would have never married her.Why do people even bother getting married anyway,especially celebrities?
Get married and yeah you may make it a few years,and then things start to fade.Stop going places together,stop talking,stop fucking.
Next thing you know your telling each other you've been fucking someone else on the side or someone is waiting in the wings and as soon as the ink is dry on the divorce documents they're going to fuck.Then if kids are involved thats more drama and heart ache she had to throw in that :I WANT FULL CUSTODY SHITE....so once again i say WHY FUCKING BOTHER !?!?

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
You know how women are, they think they can change a man and firmly believe that he will never cheat on them. It had to happen more than once because women usually give you a second chance. Or it could of happen just once.

Sometimes it happens once. with me it's a 1 and done. And the foolish thing about women in this society is they think men can keep their word. They think "Well he said it so he'll do it."

Or hope really fuckin hard. lol i love how she's a hoe but he's the 1 who cheated. THEE most epic logic.

She's sexy and beautiful,but i would have never married her.Why do people even bother getting married anyway,especially celebrities?
Get married and yeah you may make it a few years,and then things start to fade.Stop going places together,stop talking,stop fucking.
Next thing you know your telling each other you've been fucking someone else on the side or someone is waiting in the wings and as soon as the ink is dry on the divorce documents they're going to fuck.Then if kids are involved thats more drama and heart ache she had to throw in that :I WANT FULL CUSTODY SHITE....so once again i say WHY FUCKING BOTHER !?!?

Agreed. I don't get it either. Just the way of things. Just people doing what they think they SHOULD do. Instead of what is best for them to do.

I gotta agree. He drops gems

But this whole nick/amber thing is weird and random to me. Nick definitely downgraded big time.

I R Disappointed in U. :hmm:

im starting to realize you might just be one of the realist niggaz on bgol

Sometimes it happens once. with me it's a 1 and done. And the foolish thing about women in this society is they think men can keep their word. They think "Well he said it so he'll do it."

Or hope really fuckin hard. lol i love how she's a hoe but he's the 1 who cheated. THEE most epic logic.

Agreed. I don't get it either. Just the way of things. Just people doing what they think they SHOULD do. Instead of what is best for them to do.

I R Disappointed in U. :hmm:

Heffer, bye!

She didn't get cheated on, she was doing the cheating

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
Agreed.
Why get married if you're not ready to be faithful?:confused:
It's not about marrying a ho or a former stripper, it's about marrying someone with whom you have no plans to be faithful to.
Then you act surprised when said person divorces you as a result. There's no way I'd even consider getting married if I was not ready to be faithful. Way too much to lose. (Including losing your self respect):smh:

This is sensible talk.