NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Not really impressed with him though. I need Simmons and a shooter or Dunn. Dude, I've not been this amped since AI was drafted! Glad we didn't get Wiggins now Bruh...
Looks like things may work out after all. Is Saric coming over this year? Heard he has to make up his mind real soon.

biKTYl.jpg

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Looks like things may work out after all. Is Saric coming over this year? Heard he has to make up his mind real soon.

biKTYl.jpg

They are saying they expect him to. Frankly, if he doesn't come over this year, I don't even want him. We need to just move on without him actually... We are starting to see this team come together, don't need someone here that doesn't want to be here you know?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
A couple more solid moves and they are in. Health considered. I miss seeing MSG in the playoffs. They need to be there soon.

They probaly gonna be back this year...

Depending if they, the players can play that up tempo style Jeff likes to run

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
They are saying they expect him to. Frankly, if he doesn't come over this year, I don't even want him. We need to just move on without him actually... We are starting to see this team come together, don't need someone here that doesn't want to be here you know?
From what I'm hearing he's better than Porzingis already!! Nah, I want his ass here!!!

TsW0sH.jpg

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
They probaly gonna be back this year...

Depending if they, the players can play that up tempo style Jeff likes to run

They need to holla at some more people. Howard in particular. There's some big bodies out East. Phil is 2 for 2 this offseason.

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered

Cool. The thing is, I'm not overpaying for him. We'll see.

Too much pressure for Dwight. Nigga need to go to Charlotte. Bitch ass nigga. :smh:

wIu0Pb.jpg

It's a good fit. He wants attention but minimal pressure. He'll fit right into what they are trying to do. Catch oops, clean up the glass. Back closer to Lebron.

I could see Jordan throwing some nice change at him and/ or Barnes though.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Cool. The thing is, I'm not overpaying for him. We'll see.

It's a good fit. He wants attention but minimal pressure. He'll fit right into what they are trying to do. Catch oops, clean up the glass. Back closer to Lebron.

I could see Jordan throwing some nice change at him and/ or Barnes though.
:hmm:

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Teague to the Pacers is interesting. But at the end of the day its a LBJ conference.
He'll go back to the Cavs and the Cavs will come out the East once again.
Unless Durant moves to the East...then LBJ might have problems.
Speaking of Durant...he'd be foolish to waste his talents next to Melo in NY.

And he better stay a 25 7 and 8 player now that he got his wish.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Too much pressure for Dwight. Nigga need to go to Charlotte. Bitch ass nigga. :smh:

You can tell the big doofus isn't that bright, he goes from one situation crying about not getting the ball to wanting to play with Melo and a ball dominant point.

Charlotte would be the best move, but it's Dwight. I don't think that guy has the highest IQ.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
What's on ya mind man? I can't read thoughts. Jordan threw money at Lance Stephenson. Somebody is going to Charlotte.
Just pondering your Dwight comment... Don't really see it! Dude is soft and has lost everywhere he's been. Playing with LeBron will put him in the spotlight, and his game is becoming more and more obsolete.... Dude is washed.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
I would actually respect Dwight if he went to anywhere other than the Knicks.

But if he goes there, he needs his throat box removed.

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
Just pondering your Dwight comment... Don't really see it! Dude is soft and has lost everywhere he's been. Playing with LeBron will put him in the spotlight, and his game is becoming more and more obsolete.... Dude is washed.

Oh, that would be gravy for the Knicks. Lebron would be a carrot. I'm telling you. Howard would love to be competing in the East again. He took out James and company once before, would love to give it another shot while getting paid. The thing is, I wouldn't overpay for him. That's the issue.:money:

His game isn't getting obsolete. He can still block shots, rebound and catch oops. He can wrestle, and I mean wrestle, with the likes of JV, Drummond, Tristan, Monroe, Lopez. Possibly make another allstar appearance. It's a different game out East. With shooters on deck, he'd fit right in. Trust me.:cool:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Saw a analyst talk about Boston doing a trade Love sending Bradley, Crowder, and the 3rd pick. Just getting Bradley and Crowder makes the Cavs immensely better on the perimeter. Maybe get Ryan Anderson I think he's a UFA. They still need a defensive center for cheap who can get up and down the floor.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Looking at the free agents for this summer. OKC needs to go after Courtney Lee and Jared Dudley. They need shooters. Maybe get Jamal Crawford as their 6 man.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Saw a analyst talk about Boston doing a trade Love sending Bradley, Crowder, and the 3rd pick. Just getting Bradley and Crowder makes the Cavs immensely better on the perimeter. Maybe get Ryan Anderson I think he's a UFA. They still need a defensive center for cheap who can get up and down the floor.

I know they want love bad but damn...

It would be hard for the cavs not to make that move just on the 3rd along...

Don't talk about if you could get Simmons outta that by package that to philly