NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Worked for us eventually. :dunno:

FOISf8.jpg

Yeah which is why I guess they've given up and gonna do the same. To me it's not worth being the laughing stock of the league because once these guys do develop they gonna dip in free agency I'd the organization not respectable.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Sam Presti ain't fucking around. He's doing everything he can to keep Durant. Why he didn't keep Harden is a whole 'nother story…

All that for Ibaka? They paying Kanter starter money, so he is the new starting PF. Oladipo is going to replace Waters who is a FA.

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
PHX is running a circus over there. They said they threatened to just draft Dunn and auction him off to the highest bidder.:hmm:

Then they draft a project. Contract that organization. People probably getting paid top dollar over there and don't know shit about shit.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yeah which is why I guess they've given up and gonna do the same. To me it's not worth being the laughing stock of the league because once these guys do develop they gonna dip in free agency I'd the organization not respectable.
Pretty much. Unless you also do what we did and have plenty of assets to go along with tanking. Keep in mind that had Embiid not had a set back with his foot we may not have gotten Simmons. Plus I was reminded we have the Kings 018 pick unconditional as well as Lakers 017 top 3 protected pick. The right to swap with the Kings next year as well. That's a lot of potential talent a player might not wanna leave.

XKYB6k.jpg

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
Valentine is the Carson Daly of prospects. Jack of all trades but not great at any one thing.

Wanna see what he's going to do though. Big10.:cool:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Ya'll act like Ibaka is an all star...he's just paid like one

He isn't a great defensive player. It was always overrated to me.

and he doesn't use his athleticism on offense or rebounding. That dude should be getting 10 or 12 boards a game at the four.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Ya'll act like Ibaka is an all star...he's just paid like one

He isn't a great defensive player. It was always overrated to me.

and he doesn't use his athleticism on offense or rebounding. That dude should be getting 10 or 12 boards a game at the four.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Who at 10 was gonna get playing time on the Bucks though? Bucks are just waiting for guys to develop at this point. They don't have a bad roster at all.

I would have used it in the back court. The Bucks are just a first round exit playoff team, that's it. They already have a number of forwards, and they can't afford to wait three years for a pick to pay off.