NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
With the trade Durant one step closer to the Warriors :lol:

I read this morning that the word was pretty much that if Durant left, he was definitely going to the Warriors. It's either
OKC or the team that gives him the best chance at a title...and that's the Warriors.

and that was before this trade

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I read this morning that the word was pretty much that if Durant left, he was definitely going to the Warriors. It's either
OKC or the team that gives him the best chance at a title...and that's the Warriors.

and that was before this trade
Well maybe that trade is for him to replace Waiters

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Oladipo was benched in Orlando and he can't shoot for shit.

but he was more of a scorer and consistent than Ibaka

He can play defense, get to the basket, isn't selfish and allows with Russ to play a position less one/two

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Probably Dunn. Didn't they draft him?:dunno:

I like Dunn for them better than Butler considering their squad.. a more traditional PG like Dunn seems like the better to me.. seems like a lot of deals are going down this draft..

edit: I just read they're trying to get Butler but keeping Butler, Wiggins, and Towns.

I'm hearing there is something in the works for Zac Lavine and Dieng for Butler?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

nuggets went from in the playoffs with melo. to the conference finals with melo. to trading melo and making it and getting bounce. to perennial lottery team. to drafting sleeper picks for the future.
maxing out junkyard dog players who can't actually impact the game on either in at an extraordinary level.

MonkeyBizness

Man of the People
Registered
I'm talking about defensively. Oladipo and Westbrook would be about the best defensive backcourt in the league you could have against thompson and curry.
Westbrook gets steals, but he is an terrible defender because of his lack of discipline. But clearly, Oladipo is there to guard all the elite PGs in the West.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
please tell me that the sixers somehow get kris dunn:confused:
Not gonna happen Cat. I'm thinking about Jackson from Notre Dame with our first second round pick. Baldwin will be gone by them.

lPJUZu.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
nuggets went from in the playoffs with melo. to the conference finals with melo. to trading melo and making it and getting bounce. to perennial lottery team. to drafting sleeper picks for the future.
maxing out junkyard dog players who can't actually impact the game on either in at an extraordinary level.

True

Look at this dude...

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
I like Dunn for them better than Butler considering their squad.. a more traditional PG like Dunn seems like the better to me.. seems like a lot of deals are going down this draft..

edit: I just read they're trying to get Butler but keeping Butler, Wiggins, and Towns.

I'm hearing there is something in the works for Zac Lavine and Dieng for Butler?

I agree. But that little combo without Dunn wouldn't amount to much in CHI. I would need Dunn.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Westbrook gets steals, but he is an terrible defender because of his lack of discipline. But clearly, Oladipo is there to guard all the elite PGs in the West.

I think Westbrook would be perfect to deal with Thompson because he's not the type of offensive player to take you on the dribble and Westbrook will run all game long so he's not going to get tired running through screens all game. Then you put Oladipo on Curry. I think that's about as good as you're going to have with matching up with their backcourt.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pretty much. Unless you also do what we did and have plenty of assets to go along with tanking. Keep in mind that had Embiid not had a set back with his foot we may not have gotten Simmons. Plus I was reminded we have the Kings 018 pick unconditional as well as Lakers 017 top 3 protected pick. The right to swap with the Kings next year as well. That's a lot of potential talent a player might not wanna leave.

XKYB6k.jpg

Yeah y'all have shaped yourselves up nice. The journey was hell but it shaped y'all up nice.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I agree. But that little combo without Dunn wouldn't amount to much in CHI. I would need Dunn.

Agreed. But Chicago seems to be open to doing some trades. I know D.Rose had fallen off, but they probably could have still gotten more. Maybe Chicago is just trying to blow the team up and start completely over???

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
Not gonna happen Cat. I'm thinking about Jackson from Notre Dame with our first second round pick. Baldwin will be gone by them.

lPJUZu.jpg

I like Jackson. I hope he goes sooner. He has a pro ready game. I'm pulling for the kid. Y'all could use him though.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Lol @ that garbage squad who name I won't say drafts a player with bad knees

I'm glad we didn't have a pick in this draft.

And Ibaka to the magic is lol smh