NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

MonkeyBizness

Man of the People
Registered
I think Westbrook would be perfect to deal with Thompson because he's not the type of offensive player to take you on the dribble and Westbrook will run all game long so he's not going to get tired running through screens all game. Then you put Oladipo on Curry. I think that's about as good as you're going to have with matching up with their backcourt.
Westbrook could do anything on the court he wants to. He's that talented. He's just a bit of a headcase. But yeah, he'll be a better defender when he's not on the ball. He just has to stop trying to avoid the screen, jump into the passing lane and hope he gets a steal every single time.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
What's the alternative? Whoever you pick there not gonna start anyway. Kidd likes Carter Williams. Maybe you trade down but I don't know what else is there. No one that was gonn start anyway.

Dude no way I'm picking a 26 year old straight from High School rookie.... Dude is what he is Bruh.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I like Jackson. I hope he goes sooner. He has a pro ready game. I'm pulling for the kid. Y'all could use him though.
I'm hoping he's there when we pick.

ozc5WF.jpg