NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Davis just went lmaoo nigga was bout to go home if he didn't get picked

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Why did Tatum have to look at the card to say my hometown of Brooklyn?

Davis looks sad as shit.

He should be happy to go to Memphis with Zach and Marc

He can learn from Zach, like Zach did Roscoe and O'Neal.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Is he going to be better than Diamond Stone?

We need a back up point guard also, Jackson and Ulis?

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Just woke up about an hour ago. Surprised that OKC traded Ibaka away. Oladipo is good at the 2 and can get his own shot. Ilysaova is a good stretch 4. This trade makes them better offensively. They may have saved some cash in the process to sign a another piece or two. OKC on paper has the second best backcourt in the west on paper right now.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just woke up about an hour ago. Surprised that OKC traded Ibaka away. Oladipo is good at the 2 and can get his own shot. Ilysaova is a good stretch 4. This trade makes them better offensively. They may have saved some cash in the process to sign a another piece or two. OKC on paper has the second best backcourt in the west on paper right now.

I was trying to think of some good backcourts out West and I can only think of Portland and GS lol......

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Love it!! I was HUGE on Vic coming out... Only guy on here who was... He is exactly what they need in OKC.. And they get a stretch 4 and good prospect.. Orlando gave up a ton for Ibaka regressing ass. Wow!!

Vic is instant Offense and athletic as fuck.
The foreigner can ball, don't know bout the defensive but offense he's solid

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
That Ibaka deal.....:smh:

Dont watch college ball. NFL & NBA drafts are :hmm: to me.
Gotta wait to see what dude is like on the court.

I find it interesting that they were actually looking to trade Butler.
Obviously theyre tryna build a team that fits our Coaches coaching style.
I just hope they find balance. They signed players to fit Tom Tibbys style (defense) and they forgot all about the offense.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Man Frank Vogel gotta be pissed about that trade.:lol:

Don't know what direction Orlando is headed in. They have a top 5 center in Vucevic. Gordon is a highlight reel in the making. Mario Hezonja was the star of last year's summer league. Skiles old school ass wouldn't play him during the season. Fournier had a break out year but is a free agent. They may be making a move for a quality free agent.