NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Clippers get Brice :money:

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

ever heard of. He's not white though

I don't know what Ainge is doing

He's trying to have the all mediocre team...and make sure they stay around 500[/QUOTE]

Damn... I just realized they need an inside presence and Brice was still on the board?!?!?! I think Ainge thought he was going to be able to punch teams into over paying for his picks and didn't properly prepare for the draft. His ass needs to be fired if they regress this season...

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This draft is boring...and it's the first round! Wait till the second round, where you'll see players you've never heard of...

I can hear it now...

"With the ___th pick in the 2016 NBA Draft, the ________ select...Succamadicis Lickamaballius, from Under A Rock. He last played with his mama."

Fuck this bullshit, I'm going to bed.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
This draft is boring...and it's the first round! Wait till the second round, where you'll see players you've never heard of...

I can hear it now...

"With the ___th pick in the 2016 NBA Draft, the ________ select...Succamadicis Lickamaballius, from Under A Rock. He last played with his mama."

Fuck the second round.

5xCZEw.jpg

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I can hear it now...

:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::roflmao::lol::lol:

Reactions: LSN

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Man I think these GM's draft foreign players, because if they end up being bust, nobody remembers.

I think it's more of the young guys on their squad already with guaranteed contracts who nobody wants. They can't draft 2 additional guys to give a guaranteed spot. They would be entirely too young

Good point, they have a bunch of young players, but nobody anybody would want.

I mean, who would you want on their team if your were Philly for Okafor?

Marcus Smart hasn't done shit
Olynyk, Rozier, Bradley