NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
All these muthafuckas gonna resign? :angry:

BBF80j.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
No problems with Mosgov, considering some of the salaries out here

Clarkson at a decent amount for four years

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:can't wait to clown my lakers fans friends...durant won't even talk to them..even though they got like trillion of cap room space.

but people were saying it was Kobe last summer :dunno:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
That shit still looks foolish though. ITs just foolish among other deals. Like yea i'd rather have TT at his stupid contract over Mosgov's but still stupid lol.

I'm confused to why this happened.

Like when the salary cap went up why did dudes all of a sudden get more money? Why did the owners let this get out of hand like this?

One of the deals the NBAPA made sure that the owners used 90% of the cap. Those cheap ass owners wasn't doing that at one point. Just think owners like the old fart that owned the Clippers was pocketing as much money as possible and didn't care if the teams was competing. You look at these players getting the money yearly but that don't reflect to what the owners are bring in.
The Bucks sold for $550 million in 2014, let that sink in. The fucking Milwaukee "who's coming to watch us play" Bucks.

Let them fuckers pay.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Shit is fucked up when complimentary players are making money that was unheard of when guys like Shaq and Garnett made over a decade ago. Beal/Mr Glass 2.0 getting $120 million is about as bad as the Thompson deal.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
As a Cavs fan this is pure mother fucking comedy. I know he's big as fuck, but 16 million a year? He's not even the tenth the best center in the West. A zero time all star...wow

True, but on the big stage last year dude shined bright. Look like the surgery fucked up his mental with the Cavs.

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why did the Lakers sign this bum ass cac? I don't understand. Glad they got Clarkson!!

Jim Buss needs to leave all decisions to Mitch. This has to be his doing. Lakers future will improve when Jim steps aside. Nobody of stature wants to play under Jim Buss. He was a bigger problem than Kobe. He needs to stop trying to be a mastermind behind the scenes... his dad trusted and allowed basketball people to make the decisions. Jeannie will take the same approach after this season.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
You posted a 1-0 you only had three options and the biggest one was Durant. And him staying is a great move.

Besides Durant it's a lot of other cats that are free agents Bruh and good players too..

As for Durant it's only a great move if WB resigns next season which I doubt

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That retirement lookin real good money wise lmaoo
I think he's going to play.
I heard they wanted to wait 6 months before he returned because of the meds.
There is also a way they can cut him but it only frees up a little money and they still have to pay him.
They need to move McBob

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
I think he's going to play.
I heard they wanted to wait 6 months before he returned because of the meds.
There is also a way they can cut him but it only frees up a little money and they still have to pay him.
They need to move McBob
Yeah they lookin to move Bob they need a 3rd team to pull it off

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Besides Durant it's a lot of other cats that are free agents Bruh and good players too..

As for Durant it's only a great move if WB resigns next season which I doubt
I don't see Russ going anywhere. Lakers have always been talked about since his UCLA days. Cuban said he wasn't a superstar. Next season is along ways away. Durant going to Miami was the best place for him if he left OKC as far as being the GUY. Overall another year in OKC is really the best option. Hero iso ball cost them a trip to the finals.