NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Lmao Cuban and Donnie can't sign anyone who other teams want

Get these niggas out my city
ol Semaki Walker ass niggas

BXTRy9r.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Put the crying Jordan face on the lakers cause they lost with that Mozgov shit :smh:

Naw they good...he probably fits the uptempo style that like gonna run vs the other centers. Plus they didn't want Golden State get his ass, because that was the next option

Reactions: BDR

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Naw they good...he probably fits the uptempo style that like gonna run vs the other centers. Plus they didn't want Golden State get his ass, because that was the next option
He hasn't been the same player since the surgery. Once those knees start to go on big men, :itsawrap:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Have heard both the cavaliers and the Warriors both reached out to established veteran guy with the "wanna win a championship" pitch

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Crazy! All these dumb ass deals & ain't nothing being bad hardly said.. Just shows the Knick bias 100%!

Man these deals ain't dumb...they have to spend it...

Man we need to stop crying about the deals....

When MJ was doing his thing he probably wasn't getting close to $10 million yearly and think about the money Chicago owners made off of his ass

Indelible_01

Support BGOL
Registered
Man these deals ain't dumb...they have to spend it...

Man we need to stop crying about the deals....

When MJ was doing his thing he probably wasn't getting close to $10 million yearly and think about the money Chicago owners made off of his ass
Sorry that Brad brittle bones Beal deal don't even make sense. Lol. He ain't worth that healthy...& Portland offering Parsons close to max. $96 mil, 4 years???

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sorry that Brad brittle bones Beal deal don't even make sense. Lol. He ain't worth that healthy...& Portland offering Parsons close to max. $96 mil, 4 years???
who determines worth?? or value?? clearly the wizards thinks hes worth that; and im sure if the wizards didnt pay him, he would have gotten paid from another team..

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Guess y'all wasn't understanding or believe that new TV deal was gonna epic. Just thinking if the Cavs would've sign TT to one year deal and he would've balled out...
His current deal probably would've had an extra $5 - $7 million on it.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
who determines worth?? or value?? clearly the wizards thinks hes worth that; and im sure if the wizards didnt pay him, he would have gotten paid from another team..

Right I'm for players getting that Money. Fuck when "I" go to the Smoothie King arena to watch the pelicans play, I pay $20 for game ticket, $8 for a bowl of jambalaya and$5 for a drink or water.

If they family go, we stopping at a restaurant and eating because that easily $200.

So I'm always for players asking for much money, especially when they know the numbers.