NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
No problems with Mosgov, considering some of the salaries out here

Clarkson at a decent amount for four years

but people were saying it was Kobe last summer :dunno:

No reason to go there...

This ain't the Phil Jackson LAkers...
This ain't the Dr. Buss Lakers

Next year they should do what they could to try and convince Lebron to come wear the purple and gold.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I don't see Russ going anywhere. Lakers have always been talked about since his UCLA days. Cuban said he wasn't a superstar. Next season is along ways away. Durant going to Miami was the best place for him if he left OKC as far as being the GUY. Overall another year in OKC is really the best option. Hero iso ball cost them a trip to the finals.

But hero ISO ball won the title...that's crazy

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
I don't see Russ going anywhere. Lakers have always been talked about since his UCLA days. Cuban said he wasn't a superstar. Next season is along ways away. Durant going to Miami was the best place for him if he left OKC as far as being the GUY. Overall another year in OKC is really the best option. Hero iso ball cost them a trip to the finals.

Co sign and if he goes to the Heat that's ECF automatic and only one team to go through which is Lebron

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you see Wade take a less then I'm going to say that's a strong indication Durant is coming to the Heat..
Going to be hard to ask Wade to take less when dudes like Kent Base more is getting 20 million.

I am thinking we would need to move Goran Dragic to land KD because this is where we are at

Whiteside 24 million
Bosh. 23 million
Wade. 20 million (he probably takes nothing less)
Goran. 15 million

That is 82 million in cap space on a 94 million cap. It maybe time to let Wade walk to be real.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Going to be hard to ask Wade to take less when dudes like Kent Base more is getting 20 million.

I am thinking we would need to move Goran Dragic to land KD because this is where we are at

Whiteside 24 million
Bosh. 23 million
Wade. 20 million (he probably takes nothing less)
Goran. 15 million

That is 82 million in cap space on a 94 million cap. It maybe time to let Wade walk to be real.

Let Wade walk? Foh

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Beatdown I stopped reading when I saw "WE"

Yea I'm glad I stopped
Yes "we" I am born and raised in Miami. So yes that is my team. You havent noticed my love affair with the Hurricanes? So i get to say "we" because my tax dollars help pay for it.

Well you should have kept reading because you would have realized the Miami Heat are fucked

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Clarkson played himself. Shits really gonna hit home next summer when bums really start eating! LMAO
Yeah he could have gotten more. But no one really needs more than 10 million. Role players asking for shit because they know they can get it. Rondo is crazy if he thinks he's getting $30 a year. A guard passed his prime who can't stretch the floor and has ego problems is lucky to get a contract.

Smoke Van Gundy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No reason to go there...

This ain't the Phil Jackson LAkers...
This ain't the Dr. Buss Lakers

Next year they should do what they could to try and convince Lebron to come wear the purple and gold.

This is the Lakers problem rye here. Going for the homerun

They had under contract or openly asking to play for them...Isaiah Thomas, Ed Davis, and Kent Bazemore. They passed kz they wanted Melo?

No more short cut shit, build a roster and keep your talent.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good move by the Lakers.

Mitch did the same thing with overpaying Kawame Brown then flipped him later for Gasol.

I could see them going after Cousins who is a free agent in 2018.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Good move by the Lakers.

Mitch did the same thing with overpaying Kawame Brown then flipped him later for Gasol.

I could see them going after Cousins who is a free agent in 2018.
I hope so. The Kings are so dysfunctional that they may actually do that trade with another piece or draft pick. Cousins needs to force a trade. Shit ain't getting any better in Sacramento.