NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
A Lot Of Medical Issues
The list of draft-eligible players with some medical issue attached to them is pretty significant.

Word is Michigan State’s Denzel Valentine may have a fairly significant knee issue, so much so that one team sort of compared him to former Indiana Pacers All-Star Danny Granger, who came into the league with a degenerative knee condition and struggled every year to play 82 games. League sources said it’s still likely he will get drafted in the first round, but his stock looks to be a tough one to lock in with so many teams believing his knee will be a problem.

Kentucky guard Tyler Ulis is said to have a pretty significant hip issue, which some believe may require surgery down the line. A medical red flag combined with his size, Ulis could slide deep into the first round or even over into the second depending on how team medical staffs view his situation.

Florida State’s Malik Beasley was also a name that’s been mentioned since the Combine as having medical concerns. His name has come up a few times, and he had surgery at the end of FSU’s season for a stress fracture in his right leg. Because of this, he isn’t participating in workouts (although our Alex Kennedy reported that he may be shutting down his workouts due to a promise).

UNLV’s Stephen Zimmerman is said to have medical concerns, which is likely why most teams have him in the second round, despite his potential as a late first-round talent.

Virginia’s Malcolm Brogdon apparently played all season with a problematic foot. His camp has told teams it’s not an issue. Teams who have inquired were told it was not an issue by Virginia, but on draft night if you’re wondering why Brogdon slips into the second round, his foot might be a big reason why.

Michigan’s Caris LeVert is another player whose injury must be mentioned. He is still recovering from surgery on his left foot and may not be able to work out for teams before the draft. Teams are split on the long-term prognosis for LeVert, which makes him risky in the first round. Despite being a first-round talent, it’s more likely than not LeVert falls on draft night and has to prove himself after the healing is done on his foot.

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chicago's front office is doing cartwheels knowing they'll finally be done with Rose and that awful contract. Dude's been posturing for a new contract two years ago. :smh: He's in for a shock when he hits the open market.
Rose was/ is stalling for that new contract. Not going all out. Which is cool for him I guess. But no one is taking that contract unless they need to dump some salary. Good luck with that.

Rose is about to Cash the fuck out

I can't wait till we get out of this shithole organization

How is he a clown tho? He knows the Bulls ain't about to do shit and he is injury prone get all that money from those greedy owners D.Rose!!!

Oh Rose is in for a huge shock on the open market

No doubt he will get a good deal but nobody is giving him a max contract or anything close to a max contract

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Nah more like tristan thompson... They just gave love the bread, looks like rose is going to have to hold out and hook a sucker like thompson did
TT haven't missed a game in how long and the Bulls actually helped him get that money.

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
I say the Lakers stay where they are, Draft Ingram and Tank again. Let's see what the team can do without the specter of Kobe looming over the team. I can wait another year.

Philly got y'all first round pick next season, I believe. No more tanking.:eek2:

No doubt he will get a good deal but nobody is giving him a max contract or anything close to a max contract

I thought on it a bit. If I were say a Sacramento, just trying to sell some tickets and merch, and Rondo leaves.

I may hook him up with 3 years 50 (3rd year team option). "May."

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Why would rose NOT get the max?

246mnua.jpg

NYqk5t.jpg

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

Man all it takes is one good year in the NBA. If he plays a full season averages 20 and 6 he's getting a big deal

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
Biyombo is going to get 10 mill or more for having 4 good playoff games rose just needs a good season

It's a point guard heavy league though. People have point guards or are drafting them. So his options are limited. He'll get some paper but not max money.

A point guard is like a quarterback. Would you put faith in Rose's sometimy self. I wouldn't. That dude can still play, in spurts, I've seen it, but he's so here and there.

If I were a winning org, wouldn't give him a look.