NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
He chose not to drive during that possession. Curry even said he was looking for the 3 instead of just driving to the basket.
Remember the Cavs was up three so Curry needed the three pointer and Love guarded against it by himself... Not only that he guarded Curry well one on one through out the whole series getting a few rips in the process...

Remember K. Love was +19 in game 7 so what ever he was doing on the floor defensibly must have been working...

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Matter fact what made the Cavs unique is that when the Warriors went big or small the Cavs starters would stay in the game and was not effected, they always had three guys who could rebound and all five could guard Curry if they got switched off..
This goes against what the Warriors love to do, because often when they go small teams are forced to play small also and when they do the Warriors usually kill them off the boards... If they elect to stay big, like OKC did, then the Warriors would kill them off the pick and rolls switch off where guarding Curry with a big man usually results in a big mismatch.. Remember how many times Curry burnt Adams and Durant after a switch off..
These are the little things that many over look when watching the game, and is why I say basketball is all about match ups, skill level of play and execution all that player worshiping is bullshit for fans and tv guys who do know no better...

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
As a Laker fan. I really doubt that LeBron is coming. I think he's more likely to go to the Clippers with Paul being there. Think they would definitely move Griffin if that happens. Still here talks of Blake for Melo.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Parsons is opting out of his final season with Dallas. He's been injured the last two post seasons. Dallas over paid for nothing. If Parsons can stay healthy he'll make a good pick up at the 3 for the Clippers.

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rose career officially over

Where guards careers go to die

Steve Francis, Stephon Marbury, Penny Hardaway, Tracy Mcgrady, Jason Kidd, etc

Last edited:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Knicks are also going after Howard.

Hell, if they had this team five year ago, they would have been a threat.

Reactions: BDR

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
I guess its official. KP is an new age NBA CENTER.
As a knicks fan the deal starting to grow on me. Upgrade at pg, one year deal and allows kp to play more 5 and melo to play more 4.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bulls gave away Rose but at the same time Rose ain't shit. Knicks gonna be the same ol' Knicks.......they got a move or two though they can make to make things interesting though. They need a 1st tier talent to add to the roster. Can't keep relying on Melo and his 25 shots.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess its official. KP is an new age NBA CENTER.
As a knicks fan the deal starting to grow on me. Upgrade at pg, one year deal and allows kp to play more 5 and melo to play more 4.

If they gonna put KP at the 5 and Melo at the 4 they are doomed. Knicks won't make it. KP ain't no 5 and to be honest they would be doing his game a disservice to have him there.

BlackArsenic

Support BGOL
Registered
The Knicks and Bulls have agreed to a deal that will send point guard Derrick Rose to New York, sources told ESPN.

The Knicks are sending Robin Lopez, Jose Calderon and Jerian Grant to the Bulls, who are shipping Justin Holiday, Rose and a 2017 second-round pick back to New York, sources said.

The Chicago Tribune first reported the deal.
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...uire-derrick-rose-chicago-bulls?ex_cid=espnfb

Horrible fucking horrible. I'm beyond pissed