NBA Offseason 2016 - FreeAgency money dried up...Waiters gets $2.6 after OKC pulled $6+ offer...

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
This is a win for NY. If Rose goes Mr. Glass again they're only on the hook for 1 season. At the same time they shed Robin Lopez's ridiculous overpaid contract and get rid of bum ass Jose Calderon. Hell they're even getting a pick back which almost never happens with the Knicks. Good move for the Knicks bad for Chi-town

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Magic, Pistons, Lakers reportedly among teams interested in Horford

Atlanta Hawks free-agent big man Al Horford will be coveted by many teams this summer,and ESPN’s Marc Stein reports the Orlando Magic, Detroit Pistons and Los Angeles Lakers are among the teams interested in his services.

Horford has played his entire nine-year career in Atlanta, and he had another strong season in 2015-16 as he was an All-Star for the fourth time. He averaged 15.2 points and 7.3 rebounds, numbers that were almost identical to his 2014-15 campaign. Although this past season, the 30-year-old added a solid three-point shot to his arsenal, knocking down 34.4 percent from long range on over three attempts per game.

The Hawks would surely like Horford back and he’s said nothing but good things about his time in Atlanta, but there could be some pause from the team in giving him a max contract considering his age, injury history and how they’ve gotten swept by the Cleveland Cavaliers in the postseason two years in a row. On the flip side, the big man could decide that he wants to try somewhere new after nine seasons in Atlanta.

As for the teams Stein listed as having interest, the Magic make some sense given Horford played his college ball at Florida. The Pistons already have Andre Drummond in place at center and are expected to re-sign him this summer, but Horford went to high school in Michigan and could play power forward next to Drummond. And of course, the Lakers need a serious upgrade at center and the All-Star big man would provide just that.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
This how you know Bron is leaving.. Ya boy Chris multiple Brusarred said he spoke to people close to Lebron and that he's staying in Cleveland Lmaooo

Ya Boy Chris also said that the first time and Bron ended up in Miami and he said Bron was staying in Miami and he ended back up in CLE lol
Janitors at stadiums aren't reliable sources

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
If they gonna put KP at the 5 and Melo at the 4 they are doomed. Knicks won't make it. KP ain't no 5 and to be honest they would be doing his game a disservice to have him there.
If Phil backs off on the triangle bullshit Hornacek is going to be pushing offense. Phil is going to have to get a hard nose defensive 2 & 3 to make up for the teams liabilities.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
If they gonna put KP at the 5 and Melo at the 4 they are doomed. Knicks won't make it. KP ain't no 5 and to be honest they would be doing his game a disservice to have him there.
I don't know how much cap they have but Hordford would be a good option. They could go after Biombo or Ezeli.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He chose not to drive during that possession. Curry even said he was looking for the 3 instead of just driving to the basket.
Dude, he just saying shit just because; was 38 seconds left and yet this dude post that they had to get a 3:hmm:; bro just stop talking to him; hes a lurker, remember that...

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
We need a PG... Don't really want Ingram AND Simmons. I really want Dunn
Ok. So you want to trade with Boston then? But Simmons can facilitate with the ball while Ingram shoots on the wing. I don't think you need a traditional PG as long as you have someone who can run the floor and pass like Simmons.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Ok. So you want to trade with Boston then? But Simmons can facilitate with the ball while Ingram shoots on the wing. I don't think you need a traditional PG as long as you have someone who can run the floor and pass like Simmons.
Not sure you want Simmons to literally be the point guard though. I like his ability to push the ball up the floor and make plays, but for me I see that skill set and More in line with grabbing a rebound and taking off down Court. I still think we need a pure point guard who can also muscle up and guard the other team's point guard.

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
Fuck the billbull shit. What Cleveland doing this off season? Nobody trying to jump ship for a ring? The ECF still goes through Cleveland.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Not sure you want Simmons to literally be the point guard though. I like his ability to push the ball up the floor and make plays, but for me I see that skill set and More in line with grabbing a rebound and taking off down Court. I still think we need a pure point guard who can also muscle up and guard the other team's point guard.
So do you take Dunn for Okafor at 3?

Bq1WpV.jpg

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
So do you take Dunn for Okafor at 3?

Bq1WpV.jpg

Thats hard, if nothing else because Boston is in our division. I would like to see him a 5 or 6, and maybe get another vet or pick in the deal too. I wouldn't be against Hield or Murray either... That drive and dish game would be a problem. :yes:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Thats hard, if nothing else because Boston is in our division. I would like to see him a 5 or 6, and maybe get another vet or pick in the deal too. I wouldn't be against Hield or Murray either... That drive and dish game would be a problem. :yes:
You think Murray can be a point? It's possible.

MMdaYY.jpg

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
You think Murray can be a point? It's possible.

MMdaYY.jpg

Thats where Simmons skill set comes in at. They could be interchangable and Murray wouldn't be required to handle the ball and initiate the offense all the time. In addition, Kid can stroke it so he can play off the ball quite a bit too while Simmons facilitates.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Thats where Simmons skill set comes in at. They could be interchangable and Murray wouldn't be required to handle the ball and initiate the offense all the time. In addition, Kid can stroke it so he can play off the ball quite a bit too while Simmons facilitates.
Sixers need to get the deal done soon. Heard we're interested in Brown as well.

GgG87P.jpg

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
Hill is insurance if Exum doesn't come back healthy next season.

The Teague trade was bound to happen with Schroeder emerging as a talent.

I don't think Schroeder is a starting PG. But Atlanta has years to rebuild. He'll get some more experience.

Like the trade on Indiana's end. But they need to bring Monta off the bench or dump him.