NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw,he miss too many layups and turnover the ball way too much especially in critical situations.

Me and alot of Cavs don't have an issue with his defense because it's legit when he's motivated but his offense is horrible....Can he rebound,yes but it's mostly skewed due to missing so many layups. I've never seen a big man miss so many layups and dunks in my life.

Maybe,it will change but I don't see it happening in the long haul. Whoever gets him will see alot of this and him turnover the ball alot. If,you're a team that's trying to move fast he will slow you down.

Yeah but he can’t be worse than Javale McGee and they miss that type of presence. He just gotta defend and rebound. That’s it.

That ain’t no foul on Jonas?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Bron has always been complimentary towards Steph. Its nothing new. His brand isnt predicated on effecting Steph's legacy. There is no Bitchillkillya alt login equivalent for LeBron fans on this board.

Why no mention of the stats I posted? KDs accolades and stats are clearly better. If I go back and search your posts from 2012-2014 I bet I will find more KD love and mentions than Steph. There is a reason for that. KD better. :yes:

Same as Steph just complimentary

It's y'all that hate him

See me I don't even hate lebron for what???

There's a reason only LeBron and Steph are mentioned

No matter how much you and the rest of the ones hate and try to discount or say he's just a shooter or say x y z is just as good or better it ain't true by any measure lol

There's 2 demoralizers in basketball.

Lebron

Steph

Where when they happen you quit

Don't be mad at me my friend it's history it's facts

You keep talking about kd numbers

And the finals.

Don't forget who made those numbers possible

EiUh008XYAAqLys

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Hell yeah he do but I’m sure he ain’t know nobody. He only 19 or 20....I did that dumb ass shit at 18.....had to have my barber tell me that shit not for us.

Yep, he's at that age too. I tried that shit, because I got a free one in the mail. My shit wasn't that bad though

He should have called up a dermatologist immediately, he has too much bread to look like that. Those close ups were nasty looking.

That's probably why his game was all fucked up and he was missing dunks. He was self conscious.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Me in November....

i think it will happen. Everyone knows the league is gonna manipulate or allow a move to counter Bron winning a chip to gain back fan interest. When he wins and is favored to win like the Lakers are this upcoming season cats stop watching and talking NBA. If this goes down it would inject energy back into the fans circa 2016 with KD. Somebody has to play the "savior" role.

LeBron hate isnt based on basketball.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Yeah but he can’t be worse than Javale McGee and they miss that type of presence. He just gotta defend and rebound. That’s it.

That ain’t no foul on Jonas?

The Cavs were playing better under McGee than Drummond. While,McGee was on that bullshit too atleast he was setting screens and wasn't patting his stats like Drummond.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep, he's at that age too. I tried that shit, because I got a free one in the mail. My shit wasn't that bad though

He should have called up a dermatologist immediately, he has too much bread to look like that. Those close ups were nasty looking.

That's probably why his game was all fucked up and he was missing dunks. He was self conscious.
Yeah kind of crazy someone with his money at his age going through the same shit a typical 19 year old would....shit I’m sure someone saw that and reached out immediately if he didn’t first. Good opportunity for them.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
That shit going to haunt them for the next 10 years.
Maybe not. Give Wiseman a chance. It doesn't always come together for young players just like that. Doesn’t mean he's not a good pick though. Can't have that instant flavor with every pick. Sometimes you gotta be a little patient. Right now it's too early to tell. Even with how well Ball is playing

kgwAdN.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

White supremacy and racism dont exist in the NBA. Nothing to see here. Only look at LeBron James with nuance in the NBA, not the other players, coaches, or front office. Keep the focus and attention squarely on him, has worked for NBA front offices the last decade. :yes:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I still think the right pick for them was Wiseman..

They should've took Ball, but there was no way they would have. I said before the draft they werent gonna bring in someone that could take the team from Steph the way he took it from Monte. He has the look and the game to do so. Plus its better he went to a small market with low expectations anyway.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Naw,he miss too many layups and turnover the ball way too much especially in critical situations.

Me and alot of Cavs don't have an issue with his defense because it's legit when he's motivated but his offense is horrible....Can he rebound,yes but it's mostly skewed due to missing so many layups. I've never seen a big man miss so many layups and dunks in my life.

Maybe,it will change but I don't see it happening in the long haul. Whoever gets him will see alot of this and him turnover the ball alot. If,you're a team that's trying to move fast he will slow you down.

I think like everybody else that plays with Bron he'd get his mind right. And he would have to know with Bron and AD on the court they ain't running no plays 4 him

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They should've took Ball, but there was no way they would have. I said before the draft they werent gonna bring in someone that could take the team from Steph the way he took it from Monte. He has the look and the game to do so. Plus its better he went to a small market with low expectations anyway.

It made no sense though. They needed a big and Wiseman was arguably the best prospect in the draft. I get the revisionist history but I got it. And Wiseman gonna be alright. I don't know if he will stay a Warrior but he's gonna be a good player. Who knows what Ball's ceiling is right now he looks to be the best player in the draft. I don't know if he's allowed to do what he does with the Warriors though.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Yeah kind of crazy someone with his money at his age going through the same shit a typical 19 year old would....shit I’m sure someone saw that and reached out immediately if he didn’t first. Good opportunity for them.
Just goes to show that money doesn't really change how a person develops. At the end of the day, a 19 year old multimillion is still a 19 year old kid.

Now he needs to flip that shit and get an endorsement deal with Bevel or some other black run shaving company.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just goes to show that money doesn't really change how a person develops. At the end of the day, a 19 year old multimillion is still a 19 year old kid.

Now he needs to flip that shit and get an endorsement deal with Bevel or some other black run shaving company.
That's what I Try to tell people when people get on these dudes about how they move. Especially these NFL guys...these dudes be 2 or 3 years removed from high school. They don't have the minds of 30 or 40 year olds. They still learning life. Its why a lot of them go broke out the gate.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Maybe not. Give Wiseman a chance. It doesn't always come together for young players just like that. Doesn’t mean he's not a good pick though. Can't have that instant flavor with every pick. Sometimes you gotta be a little patient. Right now it's too early to tell. Even with how well Ball is playing

kgwAdN.jpg
I am not calling him Sam Bowie or Lamelo Jordan but not drafting Melo will have similar impacts. Wiseman can only affect the game 1 way. Melo affects all aspects of the game and it is clear he makes his team better.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I am not calling him Sam Bowie or Lamelo Jordan but not drafting Melo will have similar impacts. Wiseman can only affect the game 1 way. Melo affects all aspects of the game and it is clear he makes his team better.

The Hornets have been fun to watch this year. Hope he’ll hang around.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Welp Myers Leonard just ended his career.
Stupid ass was calling people kikes while playing games online.
Same asshole that wouldn't kneel in solidarity with his team because his brother is in the military :rolleyes:
Mickey Arison is Jewish so this should be interesting

You know how racist you have to be for that shit flow out like that. :smh: :lol: That "anyways" after too:lol: