NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I think like everybody else that plays with Bron he'd get his mind right. And he would have to know with Bron and AD on the court they ain't running no plays 4 him

He better get his mind right because Lebron won't tolerate any of his foolishness....

That crossover had him shook tho! :roflmao:

I'm so glad I didnt see that fucking game....I went to bed super early that day. When,I woke up in the middle of the night and hop on the Cavs forum. Alot of people were disgusted with that play and others.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know how racist you have to be for that shit flow out like that. :smh: :lol: That "anyways" after too:lol:
Mickey even threw that giant nazi some extra cheese this off season that he didn't deserve.
If he's throwing k bombs out hes probably throwing n bombs too when he's around his buddies in the offseason

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I am not calling him Sam Bowie or Lamelo Jordan but not drafting Melo will have similar impacts. Wiseman can only affect the game 1 way. Melo affects all aspects of the game and it is clear he makes his team better.
For now. Let's see how he evolves.

n32VSd.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

People going to see why the Cavs and Pistons got rid of him. Like,I keep saying he's a good defender when he's motivated but his rebound numbers is a mirage.

For whatever reason,people keep blaming the Pistons and Cavs for his lack of recognition but doesn't watch alot of his games.

I could get 5 rebounds alone,if I miss layups all the time.

Last year, I thought Pistons fans was crazy when they said he stat pad and doesn't get motivated on defense. I was totally wrong about that.

Good luck to the team that get him because you're going to need it.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

People going to see why the Cavs and Pistons got rid of him. Like,I keep saying he's a good defender when he's motivated but his rebound numbers is a mirage.

For whatever reason,people keep blaming the Pistons and Cavs for his lack of recognition but doesn't watch alot of his games.

Last year, I thought Pistons fans was crazy when they said he stat pad and doesn't get motivated on defense. I was totally wrong about that.

Bron gon cuss this muthafucka out so badly bruh. :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

nPSz9F.jpg

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Today's uncensored Miles Leonard discussion is brought to you by Vandelay Industries.

I wouldn't be the one to ask you to unban k!ke, but aren't a lot more people on this board probably offended more by "nigga" than "****"?

It's your board; you can ban or unban whatever you want. Just playing Devil's Advocate.
I'm not going to ban nigga, to a lot of folks it is a term of endearment, I'm only banning n-i-g-g-e-r, I'm just not hearing that shit from anyone.

You guys now have the ability to find some Jews and call them a kike :smh: good luck :hmm:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Welp Myers Leonard just ended his career.
Stupid ass was calling people kikes while playing games online.
Same asshole that wouldn't kneel in solidarity with his team because his brother is in the military :rolleyes:
Mickey Arison is Jewish so this should be interesting
"But, but, but it's just a word! Why do you people give that word so much power? The holocaust was so long ago! Just get over it and move on"

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

He will be an upgrade over Gasol.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Drummond to the Nets.

Yall should know by now whenever a player is rumored to go to the Lakers PUBLICLY its a hoax. Thats used to distract from their true destination. DJ & Drummond bout to be the best front court in the league.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Don't try to blame Steph for the three-point craze. Blame the coaches,GMs,league and fans that tell the players to shoot more threes.

You have coaches and GMs telling their players they need to take more threes...And,when that player does take more threes he gets criticized for his three-point percentage. Every player can't be Harden,Steph and Lillard. Those players are exception to the rule.

The majority of the players are about inside the three-point arc but the midrange shot is looked down by GMs and coaches.

It doesn't help that defenses are completely useless because they can't get real close without being called a foul...Hell,the offensive player can jump into the defender and the official will call the foul on the defender.

If,you don't want every game to have 40-80 attempted threes a night then stop discouraging the midrange shot and the defense being slightly physical.