NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Dude is going to be in here hyping preseason matchups between these two because he knows LeBron will never have the edge where it counts.

You guys cant even talk about the actual game. It still hasnt sunk in LeBron isnt in Cleveland anymore. Its gonna be 2025 and you guys will still be reminiscing on beating the Cavs. :lol:

Since you guys don't wanna talk about the actual game and you think im being hard on Team Light Skin, Im gonna name my 5 favorite biracial NBA players at the moment. These are the guys I'd pay to watch play...

Lonzo Ball-He walked so LaMelo could run. He's finally developing into a solid NBA PG that can defend, hit open 3s, and find teammates for easy shots.

LaMelo Ball-Potential Rookie Of The Year and future all star PG. The face of the Charlotte Hornets franchise.

Kyle Kuzma-From gunner to glue guy, Kuzma is playing like a confident champion now and giving post game quotables.

Devin Booker-Unstoppable scorer who needs to cut his teeth in the playoffs.

Ben Simmons-One of the best defenders in the league, nasty in the paint and around the bucket, needs more big moments in the playoffs.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
You guys cant even talk about the actual game. It still hasnt sunk in LeBron isnt in Cleveland anymore. Its gonna be 2025 and you guys will still be reminiscing on beating the Cavs. :lol:

Since you guys don't wanna talk about the actual game and you think im being hard on Team Light Skin, Im gonna name my 5 favorite biracial NBA players at the moment. These are the guys I'd pay to watch play...

Are you actually talking about reminiscing when all you and others did was talk about pulling off a miracle and then acting like going 1-8 after that didn't happen?? Lololol

You only hate Steph because he beat Lebron
Nobody you named is a threat to Lebron so yes you love them lol
It's not a difficult concept to grasp

The people consigning you are the problem They know they dead wrong but do it anyway

which is all good..

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
EwjLIxrVIAIaf8j.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:
It's not fair to call it a heist since it well known that he doesn't want to be there. He hasn't wanted to be there since Lebron left. Hell he didn't want to be there when Lebron was still there. If they just gonna keep throwing money at him :dunno: :lol:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Steph Curry beating LeBron as a role player on 3 championships had yall gassed man. Iggy and KD made him. They were the leaders of those teams. He needs to win a Finals MVP BAD. Its not gonna happen in San Francisco tho. He may need to talk to James Harden in the offseason about exploring his options on a rebuild team.

Im not denying Steph's blackness, he wasnt who I was talkin about when I say "post racial" swirlers yall want to place over Bron. All of Steph fans are Jordan and Kobe stans anyway, aint none of you mutha fuckas buying no got damn Under Armour shoes. :roflmao2: Largebills included. Yall all some Nike guys, so stop it.

stephen-curry-under-armour-curry-6

images
Steph a role player now oh ok I see lol

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Steph a role player now oh ok I see lol

In the Finals he has been. He was a serviceable role player to Iggy and KD. Kerr had to make Iggy a starter in 2015 and in 2017, 2018 had to feature KD to overcome Steph not steppin' up.

Iggy was in the Finals last year and KDs current team are contenders. Meanwhile Steph was in the lottery last year and is inching close to it this year. Its not rocket science why the Dubs aint the same.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Are you actually talking about reminiscing when all you and others did was talk about pulling off a miracle and then acting like going 1-8 after that didn't happen?? Lololol

You only hate Steph because he beat Lebron
Nobody you named is a threat to Lebron so yes you love them lol
It's not a difficult concept to grasp

The people consigning you are the problem They know they dead wrong but do it anyway

which is all good..

I dont hate Steph. And as a current 9th seed and no more games scheduled against the Lakers, Steph Curry isnt a threat to LeBron. Booker is a much bigger threat as his team sits in 2nd right now. Steph is 33 years old, if you guys are gonna stay stuck in 2018, his career is over and he will be rotting away in the Bay these next few years. The game has passed the Dubs fanbase by. Ive seen this happen to the Celtics, Bulls, Lakers, Thunder, Pacers fanbases the last 15 years and now its you guys. :yes: You look up and your team and fanbase is completely irrelevant and all the racist whites flee and stop supporting it, meanwhile Bron is still contending for titles. Steph Curry fans are jealous of LeBron, they want a light skin player to be the best and resent being 2nd and 3rd fiddle to melenated people.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I dont hate Steph. And as a current 9th seed and no more games scheduled against the Lakers, Steph Curry isnt a threat to LeBron. Booker is a much bigger threat as his team sits in 2nd right now. Steph is 33 years old, if you guys are gonna stay stuck in 2018, his career is over and he will be rotting away in the Bay these next few years. The game has passed the Dubs fanbase by. Ive seen this happen to the Celtics, Bulls, Lakers, Thunder, Pacers fanbases the last 15 years and now its you guys. :yes: You look up and your team and fanbase is completely irrelevant and all the racist whites flee and stop supporting it, meanwhile Bron is still contending for titles. Steph Curry fans are jealous of LeBron, they want a light skin player to be the best and resent being 2nd and 3rd fiddle to melenated people.

I'm going to be honest with you. I know you won't give him the credit he deserves and we know why you won't
No matter what you say you just can't do it and it's a shame you're choosing to miss out on the 2nd best player of this entire generation. The only point guard to have a championship dynasty built around him in the past 30 years of basketball. The only point guard who effects the game on the ball and off the ball.
The greatest shooter of all time.
The one who loves the game and plays with joy and whom people love to be around and play with.

All I can say is I wish you the best my guy.

I have never hated lebron never will and I'll never hate a black man because of how white people show favoritism to him.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sources: LeBron James becomes part owner of Boston Red Sox, joins Fenway Sports Group as partner

Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James is joining Fenway Sports Group as a partner, giving him an ownership stake in its subsidiaries that include the Boston Red Sox, Liverpool Football Club, Roush Fenway Racing and the regional sports network NESN, sources told ESPN.
James, 36, already owned 2% of Liverpool, the current English Premier League champion. In joining FSG and expanding his investment, James and his business partner Maverick Carter will become the company's first Black partners.

FSG is among the largest sports ownership entities in the world, and James' involvement will only increase its reach. In addition to James coming onboard, FSG received a $750 million investment from RedBird Capital Partners, according to The Boston Globe, which first reported James' ownership stake.
With league rules preventing current players from owning portions of the NBA or WNBA, James, who has earned more than $1 billion in his career, according to Forbes, branched out with a conglomerate that started by owning the Red Sox. FSG's broad footprint could expand even more with the infusion of cash from RedBird Capital.
FSG bought Liverpool in 2010 for $493 million -- and James joined in the investment for a reported $6.5 million. FSG turned down a $2.6 billion bid for the team in August 2018, leaving James with tens of millions in profit from his initial investment.

James has not been shy about his desire to own an NBA team. At the NBA All-Star Game in 2019, he told reporters that upon his retirement, "I believe if I wanted to, I could own a team or be part of a basketball team. I know I got so much knowledge of the game that I don't want to, once I stop playing -- I just [do not] want to get away from the game."

In January, when the WNBA's Atlanta Dream were put up for sale, James tweeted: "Think I'm gone put together an ownership group for The Dream." He proceeded to help Renee Montgomery, the former WNBA player and activist, meet with commissioner Cathy Engelbert before she joined with two partners to complete the purchase.

With the Red Sox, James gets limited partnership in one of Major League Baseball's jewel franchises. The team's estimated value is more than $3 billion, and while it's expected to lag behind in the competitive American League East division this season, Boston has significantly improved its farm system and should increase its payroll going into the 2022 season after paring back spending the past two years.

James' connection to FSG goes deeper than his investment in Liverpool. Among the executive producers of the comedy "Survivor's Remorse," which aired for four seasons on Starz: James, Carter and Tom Werner, the longtime television producer and chairman of the Red Sox and Liverpool. Werner owns the second-largest stake in FSG behind principal owner John Henry.

James has long said he's a fan of Boston's historic rival, the New York Yankees, and publicly rooted for the Los Angeles Dodgers in last year's World Series.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Sources: LeBron James becomes part owner of Boston Red Sox, joins Fenway Sports Group as partner

Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James is joining Fenway Sports Group as a partner, giving him an ownership stake in its subsidiaries that include the Boston Red Sox, Liverpool Football Club, Roush Fenway Racing and the regional sports network NESN, sources told ESPN.
James, 36, already owned 2% of Liverpool, the current English Premier League champion. In joining FSG and expanding his investment, James and his business partner Maverick Carter will become the company's first Black partners.

FSG is among the largest sports ownership entities in the world, and James' involvement will only increase its reach. In addition to James coming onboard, FSG received a $750 million investment from RedBird Capital Partners, according to The Boston Globe, which first reported James' ownership stake.
With league rules preventing current players from owning portions of the NBA or WNBA, James, who has earned more than $1 billion in his career, according to Forbes, branched out with a conglomerate that started by owning the Red Sox. FSG's broad footprint could expand even more with the infusion of cash from RedBird Capital.
FSG bought Liverpool in 2010 for $493 million -- and James joined in the investment for a reported $6.5 million. FSG turned down a $2.6 billion bid for the team in August 2018, leaving James with tens of millions in profit from his initial investment.

James has not been shy about his desire to own an NBA team. At the NBA All-Star Game in 2019, he told reporters that upon his retirement, "I believe if I wanted to, I could own a team or be part of a basketball team. I know I got so much knowledge of the game that I don't want to, once I stop playing -- I just [do not] want to get away from the game."

In January, when the WNBA's Atlanta Dream were put up for sale, James tweeted: "Think I'm gone put together an ownership group for The Dream." He proceeded to help Renee Montgomery, the former WNBA player and activist, meet with commissioner Cathy Engelbert before she joined with two partners to complete the purchase.

With the Red Sox, James gets limited partnership in one of Major League Baseball's jewel franchises. The team's estimated value is more than $3 billion, and while it's expected to lag behind in the competitive American League East division this season, Boston has significantly improved its farm system and should increase its payroll going into the 2022 season after paring back spending the past two years.

James' connection to FSG goes deeper than his investment in Liverpool. Among the executive producers of the comedy "Survivor's Remorse," which aired for four seasons on Starz: James, Carter and Tom Werner, the longtime television producer and chairman of the Red Sox and Liverpool. Werner owns the second-largest stake in FSG behind principal owner John Henry.

James has long said he's a fan of Boston's historic rival, the New York Yankees, and publicly rooted for the Los Angeles Dodgers in last year's World Series.
And his 99th triple double...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Charlotte Hornets' LaMelo Ball 'not really' excited about facing LeBron James for first time
play
LaMelo Ball splits the defenders and throws up the falling baby hook while drawing the foul. (0:22)
12:50 AM ET

• Dave McMenaminESPN Staff Writer
When Rookie of the Year front-runner LaMelo Ball takes the court against LeBron James for the first time in his young career later this week, he says he doesn't expect to feel any added excitement competing against the 18-year veteran.

"I mean, nah," Ball, 19, told reporters on a videoconference Tuesday ahead of the Charlotte Hornets' game against the Los Angeles Lakers on Thursday. "I grew up a little different. Not really on basketball like that. So, not really."

Ball's statement wasn't a slight against James. He added that "it will be cool" to face the Lakers' star but said he keeps his focus steady no matter the opponent.
"I go to every game with the same approach -- going in to try to get a win," he said.

While his older brother, New Orleans Pelicans point guard Lonzo Ball, modeled his game after James, looking up to the four-time MVP in his Biddy Ball days before eventually teaming up with him on the 2018-19 Lakers, the younger Ball said his basketball idol was his dad, LaVar.
"It was my pops," Ball said when asked if he had a role model the way his brother looked up to James. "So, I was big on family and stuff like that. Not really with the basketball."

Selected with the No. 3 pick, Ball leads all rookies in points (15.8 points), assists (6.3), rebounds (6.0) and steals (1.6) per game, leading the Hornets to one of the surprise success stories this year as the No. 5 seed in the Eastern Conference.

He's outpacing the production of his brother, the former No. 2 pick of the 2017 draft by the Lakers, but it's not as if Lonzo Ball's time in L.A. was without highlights. Before his 2018-19 season was cut short by a severe ankle sprain, the Lakers went 20-14 in games both he and James played together (they were 17-31 in all other games that year). And James and Lonzo Ball became the second pair of teammates in Lakers history with a triple-double in the same game, joining Magic Johnson and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, who achieved the feat in 1982.

The younger Ball initially hoped that his Staples Center debut, some 35 miles west of his hometown of Chino Hills, California, would give his parents an opportunity to see him play an NBA game in person for the first time.
"Obviously you want your family to come see you, and then growing up, they always watched me, so it would kind of be like going in the past," Ball said.
That will have to wait. While California officials announced earlier this month that fans will be allowed to attend live sporting events in limited capacities starting in April, the rule applies to only open-air venues, not indoor basketball arenas.

"I didn't even know that," Ball said, when informed of the ordinance. "I mean, I know my people. They'll be cool watching it on TV, too. We really like chilling at the house, more with the comfortable stuff other than being out. Like, I honestly would rather watch a game at home, chilling, than going to one."