NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Simmons heard what Kutcher said

:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

p0QJDy.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
He'll get his shit together on the Lakers or GM Lebron will get him gone before the playoffs even start. There is literally NO WAY Lebron will put up half the stupid shit Drummond has been doing this year. Hopefully he can come in and play his role well. He might even get a ring outta it.

B.S. tech call. Let them play.
Shit is looking like little league ball where you get in trouble for bullying.
Some bullshit he got a tech for that. :smh:

sGvAQ4.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
and they acted like he should have some trade value

I wonder if he's really injured or does he want a buyout, because I doubt he could help a team much

The GM been trying to get rid of him since that stupid ass owner gave him that extension...From what I understand, the GM didn't want to give him an extension but the owner did it anyways.

As,for him being hurt,he's hurt but also scared see if his body can handle the injury. He mentioned about the mental aspect of it not to long ago.

Right. Drummond is a cancer. Always doing stupid shit. But they wanna give Sexton hell. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :smh:

1Nuplv.jpg

My issue is that people see Drummond getting a double double every night but don't see the game. Drummond is the worst or one of the worst players when it comes to field goals percentage in the paint overall. While,Allen leads the league in field goal percentage.

Of course,the Cavs are going to take the guy that makes over 65% of his shots while the other barely makes 47% of his. You can't criticize them for doing that but somehow Dominique Wilkins did last night.

Then,dont take into account that most of Drummond's rebounds are from bricking layups. Don't let me start,how players don't move because he doesn't move the ball.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
The GM been trying to get rid of him since that stupid ass owner gave him that extension...From what I understand, the GM didn't want to give him an extension but the owner did it anyways.

As,for him being hurt,he's hurt but also scared see if his body can handle the injury. He mentioned about the mental aspect of it not to long ago.

My issue is that people see Drummond getting a double double every night but don't see the game. Drummond is the worst or one of the worst players when it comes to field goals percentage in the paint overall. While,Allen leads the league in field goal percentage.

Of course,the Cavs are going to take the guy that makes over 65% of his shots while the other barely makes 47% of his. You can't criticize them for doing that but somehow Dominique Wilkins did last night.

Then,dont take into account that most of Drummond's rebounds are from bricking layups. Don't let me start,how players don't move because he doesn't move the ball.
I agree with everything you said bruh :yes:

uFo7M4.jpg

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

Couldn't agree more with this. Watching him play is like watching Josh Smith play out the last part of career in the league on the Rockets. He could still give you a double double every night but it would be ineffective and at the expensive of the team. Having 'allstar' stats don't matter if you're hurting the team. And Cleveland's offense is near unwatchable whenever he's on the floor.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The critics who used to talk about Harden's game with the Rockets are quiet as a church mouse since he been with Brooklyn.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
The critics who used to talk about Harden's game with the Rockets are quiet as a church mouse since he been with Brooklyn.
They been winning bro

This is a Super OKC team from back in the day.

Kyrie is playing the Westbrook role but he’s not discouraging KD and Harden.

This too easy

BLACKLOOP

Rising Star
Registered
I'm talking about the individual not the team.
It’s still a luxury, teams can lock in on u when u have Irvin on the floor next to you or kd. With that said harden was a demon in Houston for years no knock on his game but this nets team is nerf basketball

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah it was but its all the Knicks fault.

WWW earned his money tonight with the save

Its not a travel but he ain't sell it after Kyrie hit the ball.

Even if a player deflects the ball, you gotta release it. Can't come down with the ball in your hands