NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
EwjLIxrVIAIaf8j.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The critics who used to talk about Harden's game with the Rockets are quiet as a church mouse since he been with Brooklyn.

Because they will be rooting for him to beat LeBron now. No star that goes to the East gets dissed on BGOL. He has been ballin.

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He doesn't have to by rule but probably should've anyways so the refs wouldn't be prone to fuckery. Refs have been terrible all season

True but Randall did a old school back in the day, in the park up and down, Kyrie touch the ball but it only shifted in His hands he never lost possession. He came down with the ball in one hand landed and then bounced the ball. He should’ve done a better job selling that play to the refs.

Ok just read the rule 6 it should’ve been a jump ball at best.

Last edited:

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With that said harden was a demon in Houston for years

I'm glad you said it because a lot of people criticized his game every way possible rather than appreciate how easy he made it look with the Rockets. A bunch of cats in this thread gave him hell when he wore a red jersey.

Now with all the talent in Brooklyn he changed his game up and is giving cats a triple double almost every night.

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm glad you said it because a lot of people criticized his game every way possible rather than appreciate how easy he made it look with the Rockets. A bunch of cats in this thread gave him hell when he wore a red jersey.

Now with all the talent in Brooklyn he changed his game up and is giving cats a triple double almost every night.

This is true but, his game changed so drastically, It just makes me think he had no trust in his Houston team mates what so ever. Or the coach told him to basically fuck all them other cats do you. I was tight when he fist came to the Nets because he wasn’t aggressive enough, but what he’s doing is working.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is true but, his game changed so drastically, It just makes me think he had no trust in his Houston team mates what so ever. Or the coach told him to basically fuck all them other cats do you. I was tight when he fist came to the Nets because he wasn’t aggressive enough, but what he’s doing is working.

Thats the thing, he really had to average 35+ and facilitate as point guard to win with the Rockets. D'antoni optimized his offensive talent to the fullest. Harden is a basketball savant... suround him with a typical athletic big that can roll to the basket and a few shooters, he'll get that team a playoff spot.

The wild thing about the Rockets all those years is that they didn't really shoot 3s efficiently, they just shot them in record volume.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
OG Investor
Ref screw'd Randle period..Kyrie hit the ball..once Randle drops the ball..you continue play..bball 101...

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Category: Quotes in NBA history that sound like they came from a scorned lover.

Can anybody top this?

Lakers looked lost without Anthony Davis huh? :lol:

The Dubs lost so many white fans last night. That LeBron hate train is looking for a new home like I said it would be. They just no longer believe in them to turn it around. There are calls to trade Steph to team up with Bron now. :lol: Gay Carver and Lower9Nupe aint posted in over a month. Its over for Steph in the Bay, they never gettin by the Lakers. He better run East like Harden and KD did. I said in the end Dubs fans would be waving pom poms for the superteam Nets, looks like I will be right again.

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
There were 31 posts about the Knicks vs. Nets game last night. 4 about the Lakers vs. Dubs, 3 of which were me.

So much for a "rivalry" between Steph Curry and LeBron. When Steph lose to LeBron, his fans pretend a game didnt even happen. :lol:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
There were 31 posts about the Knicks vs. Nets game last night. 4 about the Lakers vs. Dubs, 3 of which were me.

So much for a "rivalry" between Steph Curry and LeBron. When Steph lose to LeBron, his fans pretend a game didnt even happen. :lol:
Steph still beat Bron 3 out of 4 times in the finals when it counted why you pressed man?

You see folk in here holding that Mavs lost Bron took and him getting bodied up by JJ Berrea and Jason Terry?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Steph still beat Bron 3 out of 4 times in the finals when it counted why you pressed man?

Steph couldnt win a single Finals MVP over LeBron. Even Tony Parker did that. :lol: Steph beating LeBron on a stacked team 3 years ago isnt helping him much now. He looks lost without KD bruh, like not the same player lost.

You see folk in here holding that Mavs lost Bron took and him getting bodied up by JJ Berrea and Jason Terry?

LeBron in the West as a defending champ is more relevant than anything from 10 years ago. Steph is done, Kobe is dead, MJ bout to go to a rest home, its over fam. Black people won. A real Black man that is proud to be Black is the leagues star and best player. No more "post racial" self hating swirler volume shooters as league face. :itsawrap:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Steph couldnt win a single Finals MVP over LeBron. Even Tony Parker did that. :lol: Steph beating LeBron on a stacked team 3 years ago isnt helping him much now. He looks lost without KD bruh, like not the same player lost.

LeBron in the West as a defending champ is more relevant than anything from 10 years ago. Steph is done, Kobe is dead, MJ bout to go to a rest home, its over fam. Black people won. A real Black man that is proud to be Black is the leagues star and best player. No more "post racial" self hating swirler volume shooters as league face. :itsawrap:
So let me get this straight FMVP’s are more valuable than a championship? Bron wasn’t on a stacked team when he lost to the Mavs and then won against the Thunder and Spurs and lost the very next year to the Spurs?

Steph isn’t black? Both his parents are black bro.. Youre contrarian shtick a litter concerning

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
So let me get this straight FMVP’s are more valuable than a championship? Bron wasn’t on a stacked team when he lost to the Mavs and then won against the Thunder and Spurs and lost the very next year to the Spurs?

Steph isn’t black? Both his parents are black bro.. Youre contrarian shtick a litter concerning

Steph Curry beating LeBron as a role player on 3 championships had yall gassed man. Iggy and KD made him. They were the leaders of those teams. He needs to win a Finals MVP BAD. Its not gonna happen in San Francisco tho. He may need to talk to James Harden in the offseason about exploring his options on a rebuild team.

Im not denying Steph's blackness, he wasnt who I was talkin about when I say "post racial" swirlers yall want to place over Bron. All of Steph fans are Jordan and Kobe stans anyway, aint none of you mutha fuckas buying no got damn Under Armour shoes. :roflmao2: Largebills included. Yall all some Nike guys, so stop it.

stephen-curry-under-armour-curry-6

images

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered

Dude is going to be in here hyping preseason matchups between these two because he knows LeBron will never have the edge where it counts.